Plusnet Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Plusnet
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Plusnet made you happy

15 - 16 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"We all know it can be stressful enough moving house, so plusnet's team were really appreciated for the slick transfer of accounts and a new modem for the new address. All up and running really quickly - thank you ."
Are you Plusnet? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Plusnet receives. Reply Free
"I was able to switch my contract with no hassle and their customer service staff was very helpful to guide me through and helped me with keeping my original number."
"Same old nonsense with them. I call with an issue, they do the checks, they book an engineer 10 days later no engineer has appeared, I call back in, wait 20-30 minutes, the call drops, no one phones back so I sit back in the same call queue for 20-30 minutes, someone answers and says the call dropped internally, apologises and then confirms that the engineer was cancelled and had no idea why...... So they book another engineer which who knows.... may or may not be cancelled. Ridiculous, moving to virgin as at least they dont rely on someone they have no control over... aka BT!"
"Unfortunately they don't live up to their promise to 'do you proud'. Long waits to get through to customer support. Live chat that isn't and long fix times to repair faults."
Plusnet is rated 3.25 based on 4 reviews