Plumbworld Reviews

Plumbworld have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

41% of reviewers recommend Plumbworld
10PM
10PM
Telephone

How would you rate Plumbworld ?

"Ordered a Frankie Kitchen sink with Taps. It arrived 2 days later when expected. The sink was missing the spare hole cover, after a telephone call 3.00 pm Wednesday, part arrived in the post early Thursday morning. less than 24 hours later. Very please with after sales service and very helpful and polite staff. Excellent."
"Bought a water pump, which basically didn't work. Customer Service said they wouldn't replace it until the manufacturer had confirmed it was faulty as "they didn't know if it had been installed properly" (it was DynoRod - national plumbing service). Point-blank refused to send a replacement, despite the fact that I cannot uninstall the faulty pump without a new one otherwise I would lose water to the upstairs of the house. Literally NO CONCEPT of decent customer service, they have lost me as a customer for good."
"Order arrived with damaged items, these were replaced but Plumbworld refuse to collect the damaged items, leaving me to dispose of a damaged toilet and bath at my own cost. Buyer beware!"
"Poor customer service and long queue. Long waiting for the product to be delivered despite it is showing plenty in the website. Aslo nit polite salesman."
"Orderd the Park Lane Winchester shower/bath taps as they were reasonably priced and exactly the sort of taps I need because of my arthritis. Plumber came and fitted the taps, looked great, no problems, so plumber left. Only later when I went to put things back in the bathroom did I notice what looked like a thread or cobweb under one of the tap housings. It turned our there was a pinhole in the moulded metal casing and it was spewing out a really fine jet of water. We sealed it with masking tape and I contacted Plumbworld with pictures and they said they would send out a replacement immediately, but they wouldn't even partially refund for plumbing costs, even though they had obviously sent me out a defective tap and it was going to cost me again to get the plumber out at no fault of my own. I wish I had read the reviews on this company first as it's now cost me £160.00 in two lots of plumbing costs, plus the £75.00 that the tap cost to do a simple bath tap replacement. I will NOT buy from this company ever again. It's true what they say "buy cheap, buy twice"."
"Purchased two cabinets on had a chip on the door They said I could not have an exchange as the cabinet had been installed and they do not have spares but I could buy a new one at a discount Would not use again"
"Delivery ahead of schedule with regular updates. Great product, great price, great service."
"3/4 day delivery promised but still hadn't got the component 3 weeks later. Each time I chased it up, never contacted by Plumbworld, was lied to regarding delivery. Example - advised that Plumbworld would receive component 15th Jan., then advised component would be in quarantine for 48 hrs. (for inspection??) and then on 22nd Jan. advised that they still hadn't got the component. One good thing, they did return my money quickly!"
"Best advice - AVOID. Damaged goods, very poor customer service, they are a confused, muddled shambles."
"Don't use. Delivered item twice. Refused to pay for return and delivered heavy item to neigbour 7 doors down without permission!"
"Very cheap prices and good quality and delivered on time"
"I had a query regarding the item I wanted to purchase and they were most helpful in this regard and made it easy to understand. They were also the very best price for the item I required and subsequently purchased from them."
"Good price on item,tracked progress of delivery,arrived intact,on time."
"Excellent price on a new shower that I was quoted double on other sites. Quick prompt delivery and delivered on everything they said they would. I will use again."
"Very competitive prices. I have purchased a couple of things from them and they have been very good, both price wise and delivery time."
"Excellent all round, price, product & delivery. Would definitely use again."
"Good prices but when I rang up to try and change the order a few hours after I had placed it the lines were closed even though it was within their stated operating hours. When I rang the next day they told me they had dispatched already even though it wasn't due to be delivered for nearly a week."
"Great prices on great products with excellent customer service"
"I bought a bath panel (both bathtub sides) which was delivered on the initial booking rather than the one I chose on the system and agreed upon (glad my neighbor was in ). The goods looked completely different from the site... even the color between top and bottom parts is different. I emailed and called company only to be told that I have to return the items at my expense, and as the items are too big I was not able to do so. I asked the staff for an exchange with another item (bath panels also) and on delivery return the one they sent me previously, her answer was no ... First I have to return the goods then the refund will be done (obviously have to wait for the money to be credited to my account) then I have to order from scratch. I will never use this company again and definitely will not recommend to anyone."
Plumbworld is rated 2.56 based on 32 reviews