Plumbworld Reviews

09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Plumbworld deliver?

How can I contact Plumbworld?

About Plumbworld: Plumbworld sells bathroom fitting nationwide.

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Plumbworld made you happy

Telephone
"Ordered new toilet online and selected delivery date waited in all day and they failed to deliver it. When I phoned customer services full of apologies said it was their error as they had failed to dispatch it. Set up another delivery date and should have been delivered by midday again no delivery, another wasted day customer services unhelpful no compensation, telling me delivery is not guaranteed, no manager to speak to, avoid this company as they unreliable. Stick to Victoria plumbing"
Are you Plumbworld? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Plumbworld receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"We think they are an amazing company to deal with. Any problem. And there’s not many....are dealt with immediately. Can’t fault them and would certainly deal with them again. Try them...you won’t be disappointed."
"Sold a Mira Sports Sower 9kw. that had obviously been used before dispatching it to me! It was not sealed in a polythene bag and there were missing parts. I only discovered this when I opened the box in my customer's bathroom ready to install it! I am appalled that I have been treated like this. I am a trusted plumber with over 40 years experience and I've never before been sold a used item advertised as brand new! I thought I was getting a good deal for my customer. Now I know why Plumbworld were selling these showers at a 'sale' price!"
"Delivered a damaged shower tray and then expected me to pay out of my own pocket to dispose of it at the local tip or pay for new packaging so their courier company would collect it. Why am I expected to pay for you to pick up your damaged items? What kind of customer service is that?"
"Ordered a Frankie Kitchen sink with Taps. It arrived 2 days later when expected. The sink was missing the spare hole cover, after a telephone call 3.00 pm Wednesday, part arrived in the post early Thursday morning. less than 24 hours later. Very please with after sales service and very helpful and polite staff. Excellent."
"Bought a water pump, which basically didn't work. Customer Service said they wouldn't replace it until the manufacturer had confirmed it was faulty as "they didn't know if it had been installed properly" (it was DynoRod - national plumbing service). Point-blank refused to send a replacement, despite the fact that I cannot uninstall the faulty pump without a new one otherwise I would lose water to the upstairs of the house. Literally NO CONCEPT of decent customer service, they have lost me as a customer for good."
"Order arrived with damaged items, these were replaced but Plumbworld refuse to collect the damaged items, leaving me to dispose of a damaged toilet and bath at my own cost. Buyer beware!"
"Poor customer service and long queue. Long waiting for the product to be delivered despite it is showing plenty in the website. Aslo nit polite salesman."
"Orderd the Park Lane Winchester shower/bath taps as they were reasonably priced and exactly the sort of taps I need because of my arthritis. Plumber came and fitted the taps, looked great, no problems, so plumber left. Only later when I went to put things back in the bathroom did I notice what looked like a thread or cobweb under one of the tap housings. It turned our there was a pinhole in the moulded metal casing and it was spewing out a really fine jet of water. We sealed it with masking tape and I contacted Plumbworld with pictures and they said they would send out a replacement immediately, but they wouldn't even partially refund for plumbing costs, even though they had obviously sent me out a defective tap and it was going to cost me again to get the plumber out at no fault of my own. I wish I had read the reviews on this company first as it's now cost me £160.00 in two lots of plumbing costs, plus the £75.00 that the tap cost to do a simple bath tap replacement. I will NOT buy from this company ever again. It's true what they say "buy cheap, buy twice"."
"Purchased two cabinets on had a chip on the door They said I could not have an exchange as the cabinet had been installed and they do not have spares but I could buy a new one at a discount Would not use again"
"Delivery ahead of schedule with regular updates. Great product, great price, great service."
"3/4 day delivery promised but still hadn't got the component 3 weeks later. Each time I chased it up, never contacted by Plumbworld, was lied to regarding delivery. Example - advised that Plumbworld would receive component 15th Jan., then advised component would be in quarantine for 48 hrs. (for inspection??) and then on 22nd Jan. advised that they still hadn't got the component. One good thing, they did return my money quickly!"
"Best advice - AVOID. Damaged goods, very poor customer service, they are a confused, muddled shambles."
"Don't use. Delivered item twice. Refused to pay for return and delivered heavy item to neigbour 7 doors down without permission!"
"Very cheap prices and good quality and delivered on time"
"I had a query regarding the item I wanted to purchase and they were most helpful in this regard and made it easy to understand. They were also the very best price for the item I required and subsequently purchased from them."
"Good price on item,tracked progress of delivery,arrived intact,on time."
"Excellent price on a new shower that I was quoted double on other sites. Quick prompt delivery and delivered on everything they said they would. I will use again."
"Very competitive prices. I have purchased a couple of things from them and they have been very good, both price wise and delivery time."
"Excellent all round, price, product & delivery. Would definitely use again."
Plumbworld is rated 2.50 based on 36 reviews