PlumbNation Reviews

5PM

Unit 5 Woodway Court Thursby Road, Bromborough United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how PlumbNation made you happy

Telephone
"Their communications are AWFUL! They blamed Paypal for having my landline as contact when it is my mobile (evidence sent, NO response). The address they used was cropped and was neither the address I gave them nor my delivery address on Paypal - I then had a load of trouble getting them to offer to refund express delivery. I have been trying to return an item for a refund for well over 2 weeks and still cannot get any answers. They have completely ignored over five emails sent from three different email accounts. The so called LiveChat is almost dead as it has twice taken over twenty minutes for an agent to respond initially. This company is a JOKE"
Are you PlumbNation? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback PlumbNation receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Joke of a company. Only ordered a couple of small parts. Had one delivery date after another (5 in total) but they never came. Total waste of my time calling everyday only to be told we will contact the courier and send them out tomorrow. After three weeks have given up and requested a refund. In fairness the refund has been paid immediately which is the only saving grace. Off to get the parts elsewhere."
"Flaming hell l wish I had checked these reviews before I ordered a part, delivery date 18th of October 30th today and still not got it no flaming heating"
"Plumb nation charged my credit card for a gas fire on the 3rd of October and Im still waiting for it, they have now told me it wont be delivered until the 31st of October"
"Terrible service, ordered next day delivery on Wednesday, was supposed to get of Friday as it was after the cut of time , noting arrived on Friday been on the phone 7 times to sort it , been disconnected 5 times. Unhelpful, not interested, awful customer service. Meant to get the item on Monday morning as emergency, Called numerous times on Monday no one could help, the item arrive at 5pm. No one could bother to chase, courier confirmed they only been instructed on Friday afternoon by Plumb nation. Called today again regarding another order, been put through to sales and the agent just hung up on me. Will never use again. Appalling."
"Shoddy, needed 2 days to deliver a plumbing item. Said it would arrive on Friday after ordering on Wednesday. You guessed it, they failed to deliver. Avoid Plumbnation at all costs. They don;t declare their courier because it is actually Parcelforce."
"Ordered items and got confirmation of despatch and delivery date. Then another email saying there was a stock issue so delivery rescheduled for a week later. On the morning after supposed delivery which never happened got another message to say order was complete as delivered safely but never even seen a sign of it!! Trying to get thru to customer services a nightmare. My advice, go elsewhere!"
"Ordered a boiler that was in stock, they took the money over £2000, only to be told the day before delivery that it was not available. So they had my money for 10 days before telling me they didn’t have it. They said money would be returned in 5 days. It’s 7 days now and no money has been returned. I am now raising a dispute via my credit card company. Do not touch this company."
"AVOID! Useless. Ordered some standard Honeywell items (shown as in stock) on a Monday morning for next day delivery (paying extra) . Order notification received, but no show of items. Chase on Wednesday morning. The people on the phone don't know where the order is. I'm promised a call back from Sean but no call received. Chase on Wednesday afternoon to be told that the items won't be in stock for two weeks. Website still shows as in stock. Incredibly inconvenient and will now have to buy locally at short notice at much greater cost."
"A total farce regarding delivery. item order 23/09 with delivery 28/09 to my always open commercial premises. No delivery Fri 28/09 but email saying delivery now 02/10. Further hilarious delivery email on 01/10 informing me of delivery to be on 28/09. Needless to say no delivery 02/10. When I called I was lied to stating they had attempted delivery on 28/09, utter lie as property was manned all day and CCTV confirms nobody attempted any delivery. PN stated delivery would be 04/10, again manned all day and no delivery, called and got a feeble excuse of the driver ran out of delivery driving hours and it will now be delivered on Mon 08/10. Totally unacceptable way to try and run a business, shame on PN."
"PlumbNation: Could this be classified as Fraudulent Business Practice - … Purchased and paid for 1 x Dimplex IPX4 Rated Downflow Fan Heater FX20EIPX4 from their Internet site on 15 September 2018. Received two emails from them on the 15th September acknowledging the order and stating that the order was successfully processed. A further email from PlumbNation on 17th September stated that the item was shipped and the delivery date was 19th September. On 20th September received another email from PlumbNation stating that the order was complete.. As the item had not arrived I telephoned PlumbNation on 20th September 2018 and was told by them that the order had not been shipped as the item was out of stock. I have not heard from PlumbNation since then and have had not reply to my email or messages since then. How is it possible for PlumbNation to advertise items as being available for purchase, take the money for the item, send four emails relating to the shipment and completion of of the order when PlumbNation had done absolutely nothing of the sort? This is most unethical business practice, and could be classified as fraudulent. I have had to cancel the appointment I had made with the electrician to install this on Friday . 21 September 2018. An extremely disappointed customer, PlumbNation need to get their act together give their customers the service they expect."
"Ordered expensive electric fire a week ago told would be deliver fri then mon then tues now tomorrow?? Every time I phone promised item will arrive that day ! Wasted 3 days waiting in for delivery plus several phone calls ! Appalling service AVOID AVOID AVOID !"
"Paid for delivery on 3rd September still waiting and they still want to charge me for delivery"
"One of the rudest countries I've ever had the pleasure to deal with they do not recognise the Equality Act 2010 to make reasonable adjustments with someone with a disability all I got was it's stuff and they didn't care what I found belittling discriminating"
"I have bought a boiler flue part online and promised to be delivered 3 to 5 working days. I call them today to find out why is not delivered, I was told delivered on last Friday, no one open the door. It’s lying as my son was at home all day on Friday and no notes left."
"I ordered a shower tray, which on the website clearly says delivery 3-7 days, but failed to delivery after one week and promised will be delivered on 6/6/2017, called them again on 5th June and said will be delivered on Friday 9th June, but today as 8th June got an email telling me: > We will email you again on the 14/06/2017 to reconfirm this delivery date. I won't even know if product will be delivered after 3 weeks of ordering, which is ridiculously. My worker man already started working on shower and only waiting for this bloody shower tray. If PlumbNation don't hold of the stock or know when stock will be available, don't promise on the delivery time then. Please avoid this seller at all cost! More Google reviews: https://goo.gl/maps/m7nrwFkFU2N2"
"Ordered a boiler for next day delivery. Never arrived. It has now been nearly five weeks and I have still not had my £1,800 refund. I have had to go through a PayPal seller dispute to try and get my money back. Don't trust or buy anything from this company."
"I paid for chosen day delivery ( £12) and even though a confirmation email was sent the day before, saying what was going to be delivered, a large part of the order was missing. I complained and was told it be there the next day. That's another day off just to be in to receive a delivery. I asked for a full delivery refund, because they hadn't delivered. I was given £6 because that's the difference between 'standard' and 'specific day' delivery !!! If I wanted standard delivery, I would have chosen it. I didn't, because I needed to know when it was being delivered. Their attitude is penny pinching and insulting because it ignores the inconvenience and time off work ( twice). I doubt I will be using them again."
"I wasn't asking for Advice from PlumbNation, I was only ordering a set of radiator valves. All communications were very good and clear. I had to prompt them once for one of their promised order updates via email but they coped very well in my opinion with the situation that the supplier was out of stock and the order would be delayed. Orders items arrived on the promised day."
"I was wrongly advised by one of your sales people about the appropriate programmer to go with the boiler I ordered from you having provided full details of my current heating system and by the time I arranged for an installer who told me this immediately on seeing the programmer I was outside the returns period and am now being asked to pay £30 plus vat to return it. If the sales people do not have adequate training to provide technical information they should not be providing it."
PlumbNation is rated 1.77 based on 91 reviews