PlumbNation Reviews

PlumbNation have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

20% of reviewers recommend PlumbNation
00AM
12AM

Unit 5 Woodway Court Thursby Road, Bromborough United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Telephone

How would you rate PlumbNation ?

"Ordered expensive electric fire a week ago told would be deliver fri then mon then tues now tomorrow?? Every time I phone promised item will arrive that day ! Wasted 3 days waiting in for delivery plus several phone calls ! Appalling service AVOID AVOID AVOID !"
"Paid for delivery on 3rd September still waiting and they still want to charge me for delivery"
"One of the rudest countries I've ever had the pleasure to deal with they do not recognise the Equality Act 2010 to make reasonable adjustments with someone with a disability all I got was it's stuff and they didn't care what I found belittling discriminating"
"I have bought a boiler flue part online and promised to be delivered 3 to 5 working days. I call them today to find out why is not delivered, I was told delivered on last Friday, no one open the door. It’s lying as my son was at home all day on Friday and no notes left."
"I ordered a shower tray, which on the website clearly says delivery 3-7 days, but failed to delivery after one week and promised will be delivered on 6/6/2017, called them again on 5th June and said will be delivered on Friday 9th June, but today as 8th June got an email telling me: > We will email you again on the 14/06/2017 to reconfirm this delivery date. I won't even know if product will be delivered after 3 weeks of ordering, which is ridiculously. My worker man already started working on shower and only waiting for this bloody shower tray. If PlumbNation don't hold of the stock or know when stock will be available, don't promise on the delivery time then. Please avoid this seller at all cost! More Google reviews: https://goo.gl/maps/m7nrwFkFU2N2"
"Ordered a boiler for next day delivery. Never arrived. It has now been nearly five weeks and I have still not had my £1,800 refund. I have had to go through a PayPal seller dispute to try and get my money back. Don't trust or buy anything from this company."
"I paid for chosen day delivery ( £12) and even though a confirmation email was sent the day before, saying what was going to be delivered, a large part of the order was missing. I complained and was told it be there the next day. That's another day off just to be in to receive a delivery. I asked for a full delivery refund, because they hadn't delivered. I was given £6 because that's the difference between 'standard' and 'specific day' delivery !!! If I wanted standard delivery, I would have chosen it. I didn't, because I needed to know when it was being delivered. Their attitude is penny pinching and insulting because it ignores the inconvenience and time off work ( twice). I doubt I will be using them again."
"I wasn't asking for Advice from PlumbNation, I was only ordering a set of radiator valves. All communications were very good and clear. I had to prompt them once for one of their promised order updates via email but they coped very well in my opinion with the situation that the supplier was out of stock and the order would be delayed. Orders items arrived on the promised day."
"I was wrongly advised by one of your sales people about the appropriate programmer to go with the boiler I ordered from you having provided full details of my current heating system and by the time I arranged for an installer who told me this immediately on seeing the programmer I was outside the returns period and am now being asked to pay £30 plus vat to return it. If the sales people do not have adequate training to provide technical information they should not be providing it."
"Ordered floor standing tap and basin tap , was advised floor standing tap was suitable for low pressure system ...quote 0.2 and above , well it's been fitted and it would take about an hour to fill bath !!! Basin tap as bad , phoned them but because don't remember the man s name who took the order and gave me the advise and the tap is fitted they have said they can't do anything , I phoned the maker of the tap ...Sagittarius who told me the tap was a high pressure tap that needed pressure of 1 . and above !!! I would not have ordered the tap if I had been given the correct information from plumbnation as I knew I needed a tap for a low pressue system . I am now left with 2 taps that aren't suitable , they also said because they had been fitted I had agreed to them , how can you test the tap works without fitting them !!! Of course I had them fitted as I was told they would be suitable , disgraceful ...don't buy from this company !"
"Just a small order but communication, service, delivery and price were all excellent. No problems at all, thanks!"
"Ordered twice from this company the first time I rang up and was told that the item was in stock with them and not direct from manufacturer. Upon placing the order the delivery time given was over two weeks. Calling back they advised out of stock. Second order was same scenario. Says instock on their site but 13 days for delivery? In this day and age that’s extremely poor. Clearly does not hold stock and therefore no real idea of what’s in stock and out of stock. Poor delivery notifications also. Prices were however keen."
"Ordered a gas fire for almost £500. Website stated that depth was 2300mm. When the engineer came to install the product we realised it needed a minimum of 3100mm depth. Informed plumbnation who told us that because we were outside of the 14 day period we couldn't return the item even though it had only been 4 days over but still well within the 30 days returns window stated on the website. Now left with a gas appliance that is completely unuseable in my house. I thought the consumer rights act of 2015 stated that if a product is sold and it is not fit for purpose then consumers have the right to a.full refund within 30 days??!!"
"The wrong component arrived. After 3 phone calls and 3 emails they still have not arranged to pick it up and refund the cost. It is dire. I was set on a wild goose chase to find the date of expiry of warranty of the component (absolutely not my problem - I reported the defect within 24 hours of receipt). There is nothing printed on the component or the box about warranty date."
"i received order from you guys your driver was rude and refuse to help my pregnant wife and left order in front of door"
"I purchased a boiler from Plumbnation and upon opening of the box my partner realised I ordered the wrong model. We started returns process and in the meantime ordered and got a delivery of the correct boiler. We've returned the boiler to Plumbnation intact, as requested, and paid almost £50 return delivery costs so that it is insured. I was told since polystyrene box surrounding the goods and a plastic clip have been damaged and some panel is loose, we will not get a 100% refund as 15% of the product price (almost £150) will be needed to have the item repackaged by the manufacturer. When we returned the goods the polystyrene box and all parts attached to the boiler were untouched. Someone in retailer's warehouse must have forcefully opened the box and damaged all above in one swing. Sounds like a dodgy tactics to ensure they never pay 100% back and use any excuse to charge customer for the actual admin taken to deal with return of the goods. For anyone in similar situation, according to Citizens Advice website about unwanted goods purchased online and the T&Cs applicable to them, quoting "If your contract says you must use the original packaging, this is likely to be considered an ‘unfair contract term’." Further to that, Plumbnation's T&Cs state "10.4.5. You have a "Duty of Care" for any Goods delivered to You. Duty of Care requires that all Goods delivered to You are returned complete and undamaged with all accessories and instructions intact. The original packing must also be returned in reasonable condition. You will be liable for the total price of any Goods that are returned damaged or incomplete, or that otherwise do not meet the Duty of Care expectation." The original packing has been returned in reasonable condition meaning: - it has not been damaged in any way upon return delivery - the damage that has occurred in Plumbnation's warehouse would still constitute a reasonable condition as it can be reused for most part or easily repaired (seal) - "reasonable condition" is a very ambiguous term in itself and when in doubt, the customer rights always should take priority / precedence Plumbnation is not a customer-friendly retailer and I would advise anyone to purchase their items elsewhere - there's plenty of similar companies with far better customer services and standard practices. I've taken this case forward to European Commission: Online Dispute Resolution and will be submitting a complaint to Consumer Ombudsman of which Plumbnation is a participating company. I'll update here as the case unfolds."
"Spent over £2,000 on radiators with Plumbnation. I now have a problem with one leaking radiator. I have emailed Plumbnation three times and called twice. They have not had the courtesy to respond to any of my emails and have not returned my calls. Appalling customer service. I now need to buy more radiators for another renovation but will not give Plumbnation any further business."
"Ordered an oil filled radiator, was only after fitting that I noticed that the dial was cracked. Would not replace this item as it has been fitted?, sent replacement dial, this was cracked, sent another dial, this was cracked. Finally the radiator sprung and leak and I was able to return it and get my money back. Not very helpful at all."
"Avoid this company like the plague.... customer service is so BAD, they called to say that my shower tray would be here on Thursday it never arrived so a day wasted at my expense, when I called them they did not give a dam... then when it arrived the waste was wrong , I must have called at least 6 times as I was told i would receive an email , still waiting .......then I was told that would need to take a picture of the waste and send it to them ? . I have just given up with them .My advice is avoid this company ..... there are far better company's that give real service and value for money , I feel I have been ROBBED......"
"My order for a Dimplex stove was tracked and delivered as stated. Very efficient and reliable company"
PlumbNation is rated 1.88 based on 80 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!