PlumbNation Reviews

23% of reviewers recommend PlumbNation

Unit 5 Woodway Court Thursby Road, Bromborough United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate PlumbNation?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

62 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Pau

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about PlumbNation in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Avoid this company like the plague.... customer service is so BAD, they called to say that my shower tray would be here on Thursday it never arrived so a day wasted at my expense, when I called them they did not give a dam... then when it arrived the waste was wrong , I must have called at least 6 times as I was told i would receive an email , still waiting .......then I was told that would need to take a picture of the waste and send it to them ? . I have just given up with them .My advice is avoid this company ..... there are far better company's that give real service and value for money , I feel I have been ROBBED......"
Mr Richard Andrews
Unverified Reviewer
"My order for a Dimplex stove was tracked and delivered as stated. Very efficient and reliable company"
"I could not get a link to cancel a order"
"Avoid! The order arrived promptly but if anything isn't right this company does not want to know and their customer services staff gave out wrong information to me. I ordered an item on line and was advised to purchase a particular timer with it, which proved incompatible at time of fitting which was confirmed by the manufacturer. When I contacted customer services I was again assured that my timer was perfectly fine for my plinth heater. I then obtained confirmation from the manufacturer on paper which I conveyed to Plumbnation. Return still refused as 'it is beyond the 14 days return window'. Communication very poor. Emails not answered (customer service later- on saying 'my colleague sent you an email'... never arrived in my inbox). Wrong advice given over the phone will not be acknowledged."
"Reasonable prices and delivered on time"
Elizabeth Beck
Verified Reviewer
"First class service. I ordered the part I required on Monday morning and it arrived as stated on e mail on Tuesday with everything in order. I would definitely use Plumb Nation again and recommend this company looking to buy your products."
"Order not delivered after two weeks told to accept it when it did come and they would arrange for return. Did as asked then they refused to pay return postage. Would never use again and still waiting for refund another two weeks later. Avoid at all cost appalling customer service"
"Poor service would not recommend to anyone.. make you pay for delivery then give you a date and then don’t deliver on the date. No offer of a refund or any form of goodwill especially when not customers fault and they admit its not customers fault. Keep away do not use find a more reputable company"
"This company charges an outrageous price for delivery - over £12 for 3-5 working days, almost half the cost of the item. they wanted £25 for next day delivery! Have bought many items for my new kitchen but this company take the biscuit. Slow delivery at ridiculous prices, no tracking, have to wait in all day for delivery, what planet are they on???? I have had excellent service from so many companies with tracking, texts to confirm time of delivery etc. This company are the pits. Avoid them at all costs!!!!!"
Happy Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"Having read some terrible reviews on this company I was slightly dubious to order from them. But being desperate to find a particular part and them being one of few who supplied & significantly cheaper I decided to risk it. I have to say that the part arrived as promised 12 hours later with no issues whatsoever. I will certainly use Plumbnation again."
Happy Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"Competitive prices and fast delivery"
"Poor coordination with their suppliers for delivery (3 delays, extending delivery date by 6 weeks), broken item upon delivery, collection of broken item firstly scheduled for the wrong date and secondly they did not turn up. Customer services friendly, but do not follow up with requested information within agreed timeframes. I strongly recommend that you use an alternative company."
"I accept that everyone has a different experience but I found the company to be very well priced and the boiler arrived very quickly. They have other review websites that show other customers experiences. I am happy with them and will use them again."
Nigel Broome
Verified Reviewer
"APPAULING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! Just sold us the wrong boiler then take no responsibility. Contact Sorghum Birch and treat us reasonably!"
"Tap arrived scratches and missing parts, phoned plumb nation to get a replacement. Lied to about a replacement being sent from manufacturers now trying to get a refund but being left on hold or promised call back that never happens. Only thing left to do is involve trading standards. Would never use this company again"
"Obdurate sums up Plumbnation's approach to after sales service in my case. They did not accept my complaint of incorrect supply and request for customer consideration. They repeatedly quoted terms and conditions of sale and exhibited total lack of empathy and goodwill. They state their aim of resolving customer complaints quickly on first contact and going the extra mile to resolve issues, but I experienced none of this. If you want quick delivery, they are excellent. Customer care and consideration I found are the complete opposite. I will not deal with Plumbnation again."
"Shambles, this complaint is a fraud. Stay away!!"
"Having read the previous poor reviews, I was not confident that the Worcester Bosch combi boiler would turn up today as arranged and specially paid for! However, it all arrived on time and undamaged. So in our one off experience of ordering from Plumbnation we can honestly mark their price and delivery service as excellent."
"After ordering a cylinder from plumb nation, it took them two days to advise that the unit is not available, the refund still hasent landed back into our company account a week later after being advised otherwise. this company is quick to take the cash but slow to respond to customer complaints. I wouldn't recommend this company nor will I purchase from them. Enough said."
"I ordered a Grohe tap, which took nearly a month to arrive. When It arrived it wasn't suitable. I sent it back via UPS, but unfortunately during transit the box got damaged and Plumb Nation are taking 40%! of the cost of the tap and refunding me the balance. They're customer service are very unsupportive and I wouldn't buy anything from them again. Why should I have to go through the hassle of trying to claim compensation from the courier service for my loss."
PlumbNation is rated 1.98 based on 62 reviews