PlumbNation Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend PlumbNation

Tell us how PlumbNation made you happy

Over 7 Days
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"It is so difficult to return the item back to plumbnation. Be aware it takes a long time for the Returns procedure. Wrong item was sent to me and I just want a full credit and it's taking over 2 and half weeks. To sort out..."
Are you PlumbNation? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Awful service. Sold me a fire that can't be installed as flue adaptor no longer made. Staff promised calls back to no avail. Now want me to pay for return postage. DO NOT USE. COWBOYS"
"Needed a new gas wall heater as mine had broken and needed replacing for upstairs. Ordered one but it was out of stock so quickly cancelled and was refunded the next day. So ordered the other one which was the same Brazilia F5 but not the S model without the oak side panels. I emailed the night before to make sure it was in stock before I ordered and was told it was. Having read all the negative reviews I was very worried about ordering but quick reply to the emails within a hour of being sent and wasn’t on hold more than 3 minutes to the call centre. My only downside that stops it from 5 stars is the delivery as I had to wait in all day and didn’t know who it was coming with and when so had to ring the call centre to find out on the day, but did deliver on the day confirmed so can’t complain and will probably use in the future as the item arrived with everything with it."
"Buyer beware.....their estimate was 1300.00 more than anyone else!"
"Spent 21 mins on hold to speak to them,no response!! Have emailed them with no response either ! After reading the such poor justified reviews i will NOT be giving them any of my business now or in the future. They are a joke of a company and show no customer service qualities whatsoever,and lie about their stock and delivery dates from what i have observed? Use Plumbing World or Direct Heating Supplies who both has excellent reviews."
"Dreadful customer service once they’ve had your money they don’t want to know broken panel in transit 10 days later still no reply."
"Very fast delivery of a minor part, panel clips x5 Just a thought? Can you not send small parts like this by Royal Mail? Courier (especially for ex-UK mainland) is expensive and unneccessary?"
"The worst customer service I’ve ever known, the shower tray I ordered arrived faulty, no response to chat, e-mail, phoned and after a long wait I eventually got through only to be put on hold for five minutes and then promised a call back, it never happened, I’ve now opened a case with PayPal, plumbnation want me to ship a 50 kilo shower tray back to them at my cost, it’s just beyond a joke, AVOID USING PLUMBNATION AT ANY COST, THEY PROBABLY WONT BE BOTHERED ABOUT BAD REVIEWS"
"I wish I was allowed to give no stars at all. They debited my credit card account immediately, gave two delivery dates and then admitted they did not have the item in stock and that there would be a further delay - all this whilst holding onto my money !! Finding it difficult to get my money back. SInce the order is over £100 and they are in breach of contract in terms of delivery date I will be going through Small Claims court and also put in complaint to Trading Standards. AVOID at All costs - there are other suppliers who can provide a better price and free next day delivery!!"
"Fire arrived on day planned but when set up made awful noise. My husband took out the log housing to find that the bar spinning around to create the flame effect had come away from its housing. Once he replaced it in the housing it now works well. Lovely looking fire."
"They have taken three weeks to simply give me a returns address for my item. still waiting.... utter shambles of a company. spoken to them 5 times and emailed several times....nothing........"
"If I could give a 0 I would, this company are shocking and have cost me alot of money due to the joke of customer service. It has taken over a month and still have not sorted my refund, I will be seeking legal action. AVOID at all cost. Even the delivery driver at the start left the £1200 On my driveway in the rain without even knocking on and they try to charge me for a damage box. They have arranged dates to pick up and cost me alot of money to have time off and still have the boiler I didn't order. Think twice about using this company."
"Their communications are AWFUL! They blamed Paypal for having my landline as contact when it is my mobile (evidence sent, NO response). The address they used was cropped and was neither the address I gave them nor my delivery address on Paypal - I then had a load of trouble getting them to offer to refund express delivery. I have been trying to return an item for a refund for well over 2 weeks and still cannot get any answers. They have completely ignored over five emails sent from three different email accounts. The so called LiveChat is almost dead as it has twice taken over twenty minutes for an agent to respond initially. This company is a JOKE"
"Joke of a company. Only ordered a couple of small parts. Had one delivery date after another (5 in total) but they never came. Total waste of my time calling everyday only to be told we will contact the courier and send them out tomorrow. After three weeks have given up and requested a refund. In fairness the refund has been paid immediately which is the only saving grace. Off to get the parts elsewhere."
"Flaming hell l wish I had checked these reviews before I ordered a part, delivery date 18th of October 30th today and still not got it no flaming heating"
"Plumb nation charged my credit card for a gas fire on the 3rd of October and Im still waiting for it, they have now told me it wont be delivered until the 31st of October"
"Terrible service, ordered next day delivery on Wednesday, was supposed to get of Friday as it was after the cut of time , noting arrived on Friday been on the phone 7 times to sort it , been disconnected 5 times. Unhelpful, not interested, awful customer service. Meant to get the item on Monday morning as emergency, Called numerous times on Monday no one could help, the item arrive at 5pm. No one could bother to chase, courier confirmed they only been instructed on Friday afternoon by Plumb nation. Called today again regarding another order, been put through to sales and the agent just hung up on me. Will never use again. Appalling."
"Shoddy, needed 2 days to deliver a plumbing item. Said it would arrive on Friday after ordering on Wednesday. You guessed it, they failed to deliver. Avoid Plumbnation at all costs. They don;t declare their courier because it is actually Parcelforce."
"Ordered items and got confirmation of despatch and delivery date. Then another email saying there was a stock issue so delivery rescheduled for a week later. On the morning after supposed delivery which never happened got another message to say order was complete as delivered safely but never even seen a sign of it!! Trying to get thru to customer services a nightmare. My advice, go elsewhere!"
"Ordered a boiler that was in stock, they took the money over £2000, only to be told the day before delivery that it was not available. So they had my money for 10 days before telling me they didn’t have it. They said money would be returned in 5 days. It’s 7 days now and no money has been returned. I am now raising a dispute via my credit card company. Do not touch this company."
PlumbNation is rated 1.77 based on 103 reviews