Plumbing Care Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Plumbing Care Services

info@plumbingcareservices.co.uk

How would you rate Plumbing Care Services ?

"Delighted to have found an excellent and efficient local plumber. Thank you so much for coming out to see to our emergency quickly and diagnosing and fixing the problem fast. Look forward to seeing you next time Paul for fixing all the leaking taps round the house!"
"Fantastic customer service. Just what you want when you first engage with an organisation. Engineer arrived on time, with a text to tell me when he was 30 mins away. Very polite, diagnosed the issue straight away and was really helpful in solving the issue. Great service will use again."
D Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Rich from Plumbing Care has just fixed our creaking old Ideal boiler. Most engineers will not touch this thing with a barge pole but he was not daunted in the least! He explained everything thoroughly and we now have a plan for a new boiler this coming Autumn. He is a credit to your company and we are glad to have found you."
"We were very pleased with the service - replacement of our boiler. Prompt, professional and reliable from initial visit and quote to installation and courtesy follow-up phone call."
"I would unambiguously recommend this company. Here's why... Richard of Plumbing Care Services fixed my elderly mother's boiler back at the end of the winter. (The previous guy who looked at it told me that I definitely needed a new boiler - and generously offered to relieve me of £2.5K to do so.) When my mother's boiler stopped working, it was a Saturday when the weather had just turned cold. As such, plumbers were in high demand. I was sceptical that Richard would actually turn up, but he kept me informed of his likely arrival time, and got there in the early evening. It was obvious from the start I was dealing with a professional who knew what he was doing. He diagnosed the fault and told me how much it would be to fix. He returned a couple of days later with the necessary spare part, and fitted it for a what I considered a very reasonable price. The boiler has been working fine since then. Easy to deal with, reasonable prices , and someone who knows what they are doing."
"They did the repair efficiently and were very polite. i have had no problem with the boiler since."
"Genuinely the guy who came could not of been more helpful and any problems in the future with are boiler we will be back very impressed thank you"
"Very prompt service when phoned about urgent boiler problem. Date and time arranged and came exactly when expected. Very good efficient service. Very helpful and arranged future boiler review."
"I just wanted to let those in charge know that he provided a fantastic service. My wife had tested positive for high levels of carbon monoxide at her routine pregnancy clinic and I needed to get the boiler checked out. I was very concerned about this and I'm also technically minded, he took loads of time to explain things to me. He pointed out several glaring mistakes the original fitters made ( boiler flue too close to window and vent). He was extremely patient but also took a real interest in finding the problem and didn't just do a simple boiler check - I really appreciated this. He even went so far as to sit in my car with me and use the tester in case the car was the source of the carbon monoxide (I'd already had the car at the mechanics, they gave it the all clear but with the tester it showed 6ppm of carbon monoxide on turning on the car). Also he was held up at a previous job and called to say sorry and offered to re-arrange appointment if it suited. But the time was fine for me. This was more considerate than other trades that have visited before in the past. He didn't leave my house until after 10. Again I just wanted to say a big thank you for a very personal service well done. Please pass on my thanks to the engineer. Thanks Dermot. Ps my wife was re-tested today and her levels were normal."
D Gallagher
Verified Buyer
"Really fantastic service - We needed our boiler fixed quickly and having trawled through many poor quality engineers in Bristol over the past 10 years we were very happy to find Plumbing Care. Fixed in one visit! We will definitely use them in future."
"So pleased to find someone who actually cares about a job well done. After having my neighbours complain repeatedly about a leak in their kitchen, various plumbers came and just refitted the same tube into another and left. Finally I was recommended the plumbing care services and I got a friendly professional who quickly assessed the situation, went to the van and came back to fix a new connection all in less than an hour."
"I have no clue about plumbing or boilers so when my heating and hot water went, I expected the worst! Thankfully, the team at Plumbing Care were friendly, knowledgeable, and sorted my problems within four hours - I'm so happy with everything!"
"We had a new boiler fitted by Eddie at Plumbing Care literally two days before Christmas last year. It was bitterly cold in our cottage and most plumbers had told us they were too busy to attend. Eddie came the day before, outlined the grave situation our old boiler was in and offered a solution to fit a new boiler the very next day. All done in under 24 hours and less than £2000."
"We have used Plumbing Care Services for servicing and landlords certificates in our properties for over 5 years now. Their telephone staff make our dealings straightforward and we have never had any issue with the work or the costs. Nice people to deal with which is not always the case with Bristol plumbers."
"We needed a replacement Vaillant boiler at a newly bought flat, had to be fitted quickly and within budget. Once the work was started the engineers found a major gas leak under our floors - we ended up having to have a whole new big bore gas pipe fitted from one end of the flat to the other as the old leaking pipe was beyond repair. The company dealt with it quickly and didn't make a big deal of it. Highly recommended."
"We felt the heating engineer was very competent and that he gave us good advice throughout. He arrived on the same day we called, fixed our boiler which had been suffering an on & off problem for a few weeks, also fitted a new kitchen tap with one we had bought at B&Q months ago and hadn't got round to doing ourselves. Great friendly people to deal with."
"We had a new boiler fitted, cost was more than reasonable and on a par with our other quotes. From first contact to new boiler being fitted was no more than three days, quote arrived on the same day the sales engineer visited. Friendly professional staff we dealt with whether over the phone or in person. Worker was nice and tidy as well, really can't fault this company."
"Fantastic company to deal with, managed to repair our broken boiler in just one visit - Very reasonable price and I felt the staff really took pride in their work. Nice and tidy job too, 5*"
Plumbing Care Services is rated 4.94 based on 18 reviews