Plumbers-4U Reviews

Read Plumbers-4U Reviews

info@plumbers-4u.co.uk

37 Church Hill Road, Barnet, United Kingdom

Tell us how Plumbers-4U made you happy
I was very disappointed with the way the plumber left the twin tap console. As he could not repair it, which is OK by me, he opened the hot water tap and when he put it back it was NOT in line with the cold water tap. I had to call a plumber for another job and he put the taps the way they should have been left in the first lace
Hi Mr Mier I am sorry to hear that the tap was not put back correctly. This is certainly not the standard we pride ourselves on. Please be assured we take this feedback on board and will use it to help us on future jobs. If there is anything further we can assist you on please email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk
Our plumber cam a little late but that's ok, he was polite and respectful. He took some water out of the radiators and the very high pressure went down. He said it was likely a problem related to the very extreme cold. Unfortunatley though, the pressure went stright up again (even though it's now mild) and we have take water out twice since. I can't afford to have a plumber aout again as my professional hourly wage is 1/3rd of this so we will just have to keep doing it.
Hi Pam I am so sorry to hear that the issue has not yet been resolved. Please email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we will be happy to look into this for you as a matter of urgency.
I called out one of your plummer’s last week. I had a kitchen tap that was leaking from the base. It needed a replacement ‘o ring’. The local Plummer’s merchant didn’t have the correct one for the tap so the plummer bought what he thought might do the job. It didn’t work! He did the best he could but told me that I needed to go online and get the correct ‘o ring’ as what he had done would not last. So £80 plus VAT later i have an incorrectly fixed tap and will have to pay another £80 plus VAT to get the plummer back! A bit much for a 74 year old pensioner, don’t you think. It might have been kinder if I’d been asked to get the correct fitting and then called for your help. I should add that the gentleman who came was polite and and a tidy worker.
We apologise for the negative experience and would like the opportunity to put this right. Please kindly email customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and one of our team will be in touch.
Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately the assurance that my leaking boiler would not cause damage to the downstairs flat proved to be unfounded. My neighbour has been affected, which has caused further acrimony. I have had to employ another plumber who drained the system and checked the damage downstairs. This should have been done by the plumber who came. He assured me that this would not happen, even though the boiler was leaking badly. I paid over £100 for the service. I trusted his judgement which was a mistake. I am hoping that his insurance will cover the costs incurred.
Very expensive service. Work not done but charged with the vat. Will never recommend
We are sorry to receive your negative review and would like to put it right.Please kindly email info@allservices4u.co.uk and one of our Customer Services Team will aim to resolve.
The gas engineer seek remote assistance to consult with collegue about the fault. He did not tried to open the boiler cover to fully see and check the inside but thinks the a faulty pc board needs replacement.
We always aim to resolve our customers issues and we are sorry in this instance we have not resolved to your satisfaction.
Needed a plumber and gave them a call. The guy seemed knowledgeable and did the work well but it took 40 mins to change a leaking stop valve. Much of this time was spent outside looking for tools in his van (a locksmith's van?). I was charged the full hour which worked out at £102. Seemed very expensive to me.
Dear Mike, Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. However you were charged our minimum labour rate as quoted which is for an hour or part of an hour. Plumbers4U
Plumbers-4U is rated 3.95 based on 142 reviews