Plumbers-4U Reviews

Read Plumbers-4U Reviews

info@plumbers-4u.co.uk

37 Church Hill Road, Barnet, United Kingdom

Tell us how Plumbers-4U made you happy
Affordable prices and reliable service, would highly recommend.
Thank you Neil. Please recommend us to your family and friends
Very Good and efficent service.
Excellent Service. The plumber figured out the issue within minutes and finished the job within an hour whereas my agency's plumber took 2 months and informed us we had to get a new toilet!
Thank you Miss Joshi we are glad we could help
The plumber came and he was excellent. He was fast and proficient at (a) working out what the problem was (there were two), and (b) solving the problems. A+
Thank you for your review.
I highly recommend Plumbers-4U. They dealt with a plumbing issue that was caused by a previous 'cowboy' plumber. They sent me a plumber the same day at a reasonable rate. Reza, their plumber was fantastic! So friendly, efficient and helpful. Reza dealt with the shower problem quickly and to a great standard. I am confident that I can rely on this company and Reza to solve any future plumbing issues in future. Many thanks!
Thank you Lillian for your review. Please recommend us to your friends and family.
The gas engineer seek remote assistance to consult with collegue about the fault. He did not tried to open the boiler cover to fully see and check the inside but thinks the a faulty pc board needs replacement.
We always aim to resolve our customers issues and we are sorry in this instance we have not resolved to your satisfaction.
Nice competent young man and arrived on time.
Very good service. Didnt receive a receipt or invoice for work completed and paid
Thank you for your review. I have resent the invoice however also please check your spam/junk as our invoices are sent out automatically.
absolutely do not touch
wasted money! o'full service + guy tells me its fixed ! if any troubles to lift the lid and fiddle, me saying don't wanna fiddle , want it fixed! didn't have the part on him, tho the office told me problem will be fixed on the spot when booking this, wasted £ 85 + vat for nothing, get a proper plumber instead! no, will not recommend!
I apologise for the negative experience you feel you have received from our Company and would like the opportunity to put it right. Please kindly email info@allservices4u.co.uk and our customer service team will aim to resolve.
Abysmal service - emergency plumber showed up late, had no interest in actually investigating the problem and failed to fix a leak that was pointed out to him. I needed to get a different company out the next day to tackle the problem. Waste of time, waste of money. When I raised this with the head office they were not interested at all.
I had a flood upstairs and downstairs in the kitchen. (Kitchen was very bad). The water tank overflowed on the attic and needed a new ball valve and overflow pipe. My neighbour called plumbers4u by searching from google. Michael arrived within the hour. Changed the ball valve and put in a new overflow pipe within two days. Very happy with the service. Very swift and I would recommend.
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review
Quick and efficient service. Highly recomend.
Called and arrived within 2 hours.
NOT RECOMMENDED. Very unsatisfied with their service. I used them to look at my broken boiler. Plumber turned up 2 hrs late, was in for 20 minutes, sent 3 pictures of broken boiler, said i need a new boiler and will be sending quotation asap. Since then i have been asking his co. several times and him for quotation on replacement but completely ignored. Now, i have no option than to send another technician to have a good look at it. £102 wasted.
Thank you for your feedback please kindly email us info@allservices4u.co.uk and one of our customer services team will contact you.
Very quick & efficient service getting someone to me and at short notice too. Hamid who came to see my problem was a genuine professional & obviously had a wealth of knowledge. Many thanks.
(Plumber Croydon Plumbers4U) - Posted 1 year ago
We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Thank you.
Excellent emergency service, came out and fixed the problem swiftly. Nika the engineer was courteous and also informative on everything he was doing. Thank you for coming to the rescue! Price was clearly given and broken down on the invoice, payment process simple. Highly recommend.
(Plumber South East London - Plumbers4U) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for your review. We are happy we could help.
We had a basin tap which suddenly wouldn't turn off and so we had to turn all of the water off to the house. Therefore needed a plumber quickly. Having tried a number of companies, I called Plumbers4U and they were so very helpful. I sent a couple of pictures of the type of tap. Reza picked up a new tap, arrived on time and sorted everything out very quickly. He tidied and cleaned up, so a big thanks to Reza.
Hi John & Sue, thank you for our review and for using our services. We are very happy that you had a great experience!
Great service from the magician! Super friendly and fixed the problem very swiftly. Thank you!
Friendly and did the job
Hi Fatima, thank you for the review!
Plumbers-4U is rated 3.95 based on 142 reviews