Plumbers-4U Reviews

Read Plumbers-4U Reviews

info@plumbers-4u.co.uk

37 Church Hill Road, Barnet, United Kingdom

Tell us how Plumbers-4U made you happy
We had an emergency drainage problem - people arrived within a couple of hours and resolved the issue. Professional, efficient, thorough. Would recommend.
poor service,done nothing,sugest some things i already knew and i payd 100£,very poor knowlageble people... will defenetly give badvreview in any possible online platforms,so people can stay away from your scam.
We apologise for the negative experience and would like the opportunity to put this right. Please kindly email customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and one of our team will be in touch.
Fast and friendly service, and got the job done for a reasonable amount. Recommended!
Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately the assurance that my leaking boiler would not cause damage to the downstairs flat proved to be unfounded. My neighbour has been affected, which has caused further acrimony. I have had to employ another plumber who drained the system and checked the damage downstairs. This should have been done by the plumber who came. He assured me that this would not happen, even though the boiler was leaking badly. I paid over £100 for the service. I trusted his judgement which was a mistake. I am hoping that his insurance will cover the costs incurred.
The plumber came on time, he was very fast to fix the sink , the reason why i give just 3 star is because i pay more than i expect, according from lats email i received i should paid just 105 including vat, but i have to pay extra 24 for just one shot and I'm not sure if was used completely, and when i asked to take a picture of it, the plumber just refused. I'm not very happy about this, i would like to know everything before make an appointment which the plumber and I found very expensive 24 puond for just one shot.
Plumber wanted to start an hour and a half before the agreed time and was then 45 minutes late. It was difficult to understand what he was saying and what he was going to do. I had to help him remove our radiator which was very heavy and he used a black plastic bin liner to drain the radiator. Took about 30-40 minutes. Still haven’t received the invoice after 7 days.
Best company ever for plumbing. Very satisfied with their service.
The plumber sent by Plumbers-4U was very helpful, very considerate (especially in relation to Coved protection - arriving wearing shoe covers, gloves and a face covering) and very knowledgeable. We're very happy to recommend them
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review
My boiler is broken. I found Plugmer4U on Internet. They took it very seriously and sent an engineer to repair it within two hours. The engineer is called Iosif, very professional and friendly, quickly found the problem, bought the parts and installed them. Within two hours, the heating started to work, thanks to engineers Iosif, and Plumber4U, the price is also very fair, without any hidden charges. I will definitely recommend to my friends.
Thank you both for taking the time to write us a great review.
Excellent service! We requested the service for an emergency boiler fixing and the company had sent this wonder man Isoif within 2 hours. He is super patient polite and had completed the job with great efficiency! Excellent service will definitely use it again.
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, please recommend us to your friends and family
There was guy name Hristiyan. He was very good and very friendly and he knows what he was doing and before the other plumber came from different companies they didn't even check anything and I. The future I hope they will send same person Hristian and pass my big thank you to him.
Some time ago now a plumber came to fix a leak in the loo. First thing he did was break a large lump off my porcelain cistern which he glued back not very expertly. My husband is more forgiving than I am and did not complain. We were charged nearly £400 for the privilege and have since found an excellent plumber so we do not ever have to call again.
Very pleasant & helpful young man. Knows his job. Will recommend to my friends
We got no hot water in the house, called Plumberts - 4U, they had arranged plumber within a few hours, after the plumber been to the house, he told us that a part is needed and he will let us know how much it would be and when he can come back to finish the job, we then paid him £108 for the visit, then waited him to call back but he never did, we had to call Plumbers - 4U, the person on the phone has no idea, apparently there isn’t a record of the plumber’s first inspection / or which part was required. So we basically paid £108 for a visit and still left with no hot water, consider the hot water is urgent matter he is fully aware of that as a boiler engineer. It’s really awful.
very helpful and friendly
The plumber arrived promptly and did the job well. Not too cheap but hey, job done!
Thank you for your review and will use your feedback to keep on improving our services
Work down within an hour - satisfied and happy
Very expensive service. Work not done but charged with the vat. Will never recommend
We are sorry to receive your negative review and would like to put it right.Please kindly email info@allservices4u.co.uk and one of our Customer Services Team will aim to resolve.
The so-called "plumber" do not fix my shower and charged me £144 for the visit. I will never use you again!
A very good service. Heating Engineer was friendly and efficient. Would use again
Thank you John for taking the time to write us a review
Plumbers-4U is rated 3.95 based on 142 reviews