Plumbase Reviews

08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Plumbase deliver?

How can I contact Plumbase?

Tell us how Plumbase made you happy

Telephone
"E-mailed days ago & no response. No option to fill out disabled adaptation form when ordering, (as advised by staff member at Ipswich last Thursday). Advised my products would take 2 days BEFORE I placed the order on 4th April & still not in!!!"
Are you Plumbase? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great customer service, by the staff I spoke to on my visit to your Nottingham store, will be returning again once we know what we want thank you again"
"Used Plumbase to get a radiator delivered. It was a very competitive price for the radiator concerned. The radiator was not in stock but I phoned and Ian at the Rochdale branch said he could get it but it would take a week. A week later and Ian phoned to say that although he had got the radiator, it was damaged so he had ordered a second one and that would take another 24 hours. This is in sharp contrast to other places where we've ordered radiators - they just ship faulty or damaged ones out without checking them. We were a bit concerned as our house is difficult to find and couriers often struggle but the driver phoned when he was lost and then found us. So a big thank you. Very good service and we would definitely recommend Plumbase! Especially Ian at the Rochdale branch!"
"Great customer service really helpful staff will definitely use them in again in the future"
"Great service and perfect advice."
"Always find them helpful.Most of the time if they do not have an item,they try hard to get it for you."
"Excellent service, very nice staff!"
"Great advice at the counter, friendly staff"
"Excellent product range with very helpful knowledgeable staff"
"Knowledgeable staff saved me hundreds of pounds recently"
"Knowledgeable staff saved me hundreds of pounds recently"
Plumbase is rated 4.55 based on 11 reviews