Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews

Play Like Mum Ltd 5 star review on 3rd January 2021
Marlene Robinson
Play Like Mum Ltd 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Jenny White
Delivered the day after order, very pleased with your service.
I purchased the buggy and the accessories for my granddaughters birthday so she hasn’t had them yet but my daughter checked them out and said they were amazing also very fast delivery would definitely recommend this company and will use them again.
item was for delivery within 2 days. unfortunately i did not get it for a week but that was the delivery company. Delighted with the item when it finally arrived
Really quick delivery and excellent communication. We have yet to put the dolls pram up as it is a birthday present so Can’t comment on the quality as yet. Thank you.
Quick delivery, good product
Excellent Service. Fast Delivery Happy with the pram I bought for a 7-13 year old… Perfect for my 9 year old Granddaughter. Handle height is exactly what is stated . The pram and accessories I purchased were very good. Only little negative is shame the pram does not have a brake.
Arrived super quick
Very good
Great service and fast despatch, would order again
Prompt delivery.
Great service, item as described.
Easy to order quick service, arrived in 2 days. Haven't open it yet as it's a birthday gift
This is the second child’s pushchair I’ve ordered from Play Like Mum. Great products and excellent service. Pushchair more expensive than Argos or John Lewis but I think it’s worth it.
Superb customer service and fantastic quality product. Very happy
Bought this for my Grandaughters 4th birthday. Easy to assemble and excellent quality but most important my Grandaughter loved it.
Great pram , daughter loves it. Would buy again
Little zip pushchair and accessories pack were delivered the next day well packaged a lovely gift for my 2 year old granddaughter
Excellent delivery and quality
My four year old granddaughter is very happy with her new pram. My daughter said it is very sturdy and well made.
Absolutely thrilled with the beautiful pram I purchased for my daughter's 4 th birthday. It's totally lush, she loves it and also her sister wants one too now. Very happy with quality and how lovely it looks!!! I will be recommending to all my friends. Amazing next day delivery!!! I think I'm going to have to buy one in August for my other daughter now 👍🤣🙂 thank you very much kind regards Alison
Play Like Mum Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2021