Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Play Like Mum Ltd
Read Play Like Mum Ltd Reviews
The service was excellent from Play Like Mum which is more that can be said for the delivery driver
Posted 10 minutes ago
Good quality product.fast reliable service.
Play like mum brilliant arrived on time and very good quality defo use agin
Ordered a pram for my granddaughter, she loves it and so do I. Service was excellent and arrived the next day.
I have just brought another buggy from play like mum for my daughter for Christmas , the buggys are lovely and my daughter loves them
Bought the Zipp Max pushchair for my 6 year old granddaughter, size was good for her age and doll ....one very happy little girl.
Lovely pram worth every penny
Very quick and efficient. Had a query about my order, phoned and spoke to Kimberley. She was lovely and realised error my end and not theirs, but very willing to sort it.
Fast delivery and fingers crossed second good quality dolls pram(first broke as my little girl sat in it) it's my girls Christmas present so not open yet
Absolutely Brilliant!!! Very fast service.
The service & delivery was excellent and so is the stroller my granddaughter will love it
Fab service and fast brilliant to be able to get a good size pram for my 8year old to play like mummy 😀
Really good
Arrived quickly as promised. Christmas present so not unpacked yet
Pushchairs are always of good quality my daughter loves them Santa’s bringing her your high chair lovely they connect with other products.
Play Like Mum Ltd 5 star review on 27th November 2021 Play Like Mum Ltd 5 star review on 27th November 2021
Very pleased with the service delivery and quality
Excellent service
Excellent service, easy to contact and query resolved very quickly,would definitely use ‘play like mum’ company again :)
Easy to order, excellent next day delivery. Not opened the box yet as a Christmas present for my granddaughter.
Absolutely delighted with my purchase and I am sure my granddaughter will love this gift at Christmas ,easy to order and delivered on time , Thank you .
Play Like Mum Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 4,110 reviews