Play And Party Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Play And Party

How would you rate Play And Party ?

Elaine Lewis
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. Nothing was too much bother. Answered any queries quickly. cant fault them. Only draw back was the length of the costume, very long.
Simone Benstead-West
Verified Buyer

Easy to order and prompt delivery. Great choice of costumes and accessories
Verified Buyer

Just what we needed for our show!
Kim Mcmillan
Verified Buyer

Great outfit, good value for money, bring on the party 🕺🕺

Very good value purchase. Will be wearing it to a 70s day soon
Verified Buyer

Costume arrived on time and is of really good quality
Brenda Williams
Verified Buyer

prompt service. good quality product
Kathryn Vickers
Verified Buyer

My stand in for an event was a bloke so needed to make him look like a female with some false eyelashes and pink chalk for his beard. Needed it fast and it arrived quickly. Thank you
Alicia Keenan
Verified Reviewer

ordered a costume for my little boy who picked it himself for is 3rd birthday and paid extra for delivery for it to arrive on time, thankfully it came the day of his birthday although it was ment to be here the day before, then to are great disappointment it was the completely the wrong costume, now try to explain that to a 3year old. The fact that there had been no corespondent to say it was out of stock And You would be sending something different was a complete shock. I will never order from here again purely to avoid disappointment.
Reviewer

I ordered a costume for my little boy who picked it himself for is 3rd birthday and paid extra for delivery for it to arrive on time, thankfully it came the day of his birthday although it was ment to be here the day before, then to are great disappointment it was the completely the wrong costume, now try to explain that to a 3year old. The fact that there had been no corespondent to say it was out of stock And You would be sending something different was a complete shock. I will never order from here again purely to avoid disappointment, this is very unfortunate as both my kids love to dress up and we hold a Halloween party every year and most of are guest order here. Don't think that will be tha case this year!
Verified Reviewer

Chris Hall``

Hmm
Ordered two of one small item - only one delivered
Keith Griffith

JUST WHAT I WANTED VERY GOOD

excellent service
Mandy Arthur

Great sizing
Margaret McCormick
Verified Buyer

Play and Party were wonderful. My order arrived the next day as promised so I had a very happy Captain America, off to school with a big smile on his face. Couldn't be happier !!!!
Jacques Wood
Verified Buyer

Both Items received but unfortunately the wrong Items delivered..... Ordered Batgirl outfits and was sent Batman ones for my daughter!! One upset little girl with no outfit for a superhero party!!
Rebecca Willis

Absolutely shocking services
U ruined my son's party because u messed me about constantly with the costumes. They on I received had a cape missing and was ripped was promised you would send me out a new one the next day and didn't receive it to which it was to late then as it was my son's 1st party. Will never purchase anything from your site again
Donna Leona O Donnell

Really good quality
Sally Morrison
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, lots of choice. Delivered within two days . Would recommend play and party.
Play And Party is rated 4.23 based on 92 reviews