Play And Party Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Play And Party

How would you rate Play And Party ?

"Bought his to wear acting as ‘Cher’ singing ‘Fernando’ from the ABBA film. It’s perfect and arrived quickly. Thank you!"
"very pleased with item ordered and prompt response on delivery."
"My granddaughter is pleased with it but it doesn’t fit as well as expected. Keeps falling off"
"Quality of the Elvis suit was better than I expected, bit tight under the crotch area and a bit tricky to get in and out of. The wig needs some kind of fixative for the sideburns as they fly outwards but all in all a good buy and a lot of fun. Delivery was bang on 5 days but I wasn't in a hurry. I would definitely recommend the product for fancy dress etc."
"Good products, value for money, well packaged and arrived on time"
"My outfit came very quickly and looked great!"
"Costume were good quality and true to the picture, the problem was the sizing wasn’t very good, it said a large was a UK 16-18 when it was more like a 8-10"
"No sizes to choose from. Hat was far too big, although cannot complain for the price."
"Good product arrived in good condition"
"Great service, fast delivery and item was as advertised and good quality."
"I did not think that this product would fit but it did and it arrived earlier than expected."
"It is now December 1 and I still have not received my order"
"Delivery was great, just in time for my grandson’s birthday"
"I was quoted a different price to amount charged on my card. Very unhelpful when I challenged the amount. Balloons deflated part way through the party. Will not use this company again. Very poor"
"Still have not received parcel and want a refund as it was for Halloween so I had to go out and buy the items from fancy dress shop"
"Quick efficient service"
"Received my purchase a couple of days after the order, so excellent customer service."
"Speedy service and good product at reasonable price"
"Very well packed and the dress is very good quality. Good value for money. A bit short so a length on the website might be useful. Headband not sewn up properly but not a problem to resolve. Will keep you in mind for future events"
"Very good costumes very happy good details"
Play And Party is rated 4.18 based on 115 reviews