Play Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Play

How would you rate Play ?

Philip Jones
"I can download my favourite films onto my smart phone to use during boring flights and journeys etc. Its quick and easy and I would reccomend it"
John Leslie
"I bought an e-book and it wasn't actually made available to me for 4-5 days of back and forth calls and e-mails (mainly me pointing out it was shown as a completed purchase in my Google Play account and my credit card app showed they had the money). Did get there in the end though (most likely on my initial phone call they gave me completely the wrong information). Then when it finally turned up it crashes the Google Play reader so I can't read it on my iPhone or iPad. I can read it in Internet Explorer, but not in Google's Chrome browser (although I am on the beta browser, but not the bleeding edge one). So basically at a week in I still can't read the book on my phone, which is what I bought it for. Progress is glacial and I keep getting back to the idiots list of instructions being sent to me (which is fine the first time but then gets a bit old)."
Customer
"Providing a better service than the game does itself."
"Kudos to Play.com they gave me awesome customer experience from the initial search to delivery-got it this morning!"
"Fair play guys!! Excellent value, Excellent customer service. Eccstatic!!"
"Site offering deals on nintendo ds lites @ £99 then transferring you to other suppliers selling them at extortionate prices. Also not giving a reserve option ! NOT SATISFIED NOW AFTER BEING A LONG TERM CUSTOMER ! keith john mckenna - Unbeatable.co.uk"
Play is rated 3.50 based on 6 reviews