Platinum Plates ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Platinum Plates ltd
Read Platinum Plates ltd Reviews
Excellent service, very helpful customer services, also gave me a great price already order once gonna place another order for a friend very soon, Highly recommend for best experience and service.
Good service and follow ups by Andy, with helping me sell my private reg number. Though the price was little lesser than what I quoted, the transaction went through rapidly and agreed amount was settled on time. Thanks Andy. Cheers, Vas
Absolutely wonderful company to deal with. It was my first time & Andrew explained everything to me in a professional & polite manner. I wouldn't hesitate to use them or recommend them.
Have never bought a plate from anyone other than DVLA before … because I guess it feels safer. Got a good feel about Platinum Plates when I rang and they were very helpful. It took a while but I gave them the benefit of the doubt when they said it was the other guy taking his time to send the paperwork to DVLA
Wouldn’t buy anywhere else
Quick and easy process. Everything explained perfectly over the phone
Very helpful staff.. quick and easy purchase
Excellent service! Have already recommended Platinum Plates Ltd to friends!!
Excellent service. Made the whole proccess very easy
Excellent experience with Platinum Plates. The process was very smooth from start to finish; my plates arrived quickly and the team was very helpful, would defiantly recommend.
Amazing customer service
Telephoned platinum plates and purchased my new registration plate , 2.30pm And by 5.30pm the following day the transfer was completed and the new plates We’re on my vehicle. Dealt with in a polite , efficient manner and would highly recommend purchasing Your new plates from platinum plates. Very pleased with the service I received Mr sims
Great service, thanks for doing everything so promptly.
Very professional and efficient service, wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
I was pleasantly surprised how easy the transaction was. My receipt, the plates I ordered (cheaper than Halfords) and the certificate of entitlement (a day or so later by recorded delivery) were all of them received in a timely manner. Further advice was readily forthcoming on the telephone and I requested, by completing an application on line, a price for selling my existing registration number on their website - which I intend to do. So far, very good indeed.
Fast and efficient service, from start to finish very professional!! Thanks Andy
Absolutely 1St class service from search to purchase and after sales service is also 1St class. I most definitely would recommend Platinum Plates 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟👍
Fantastic service form start to finish. And great communication, thank you so much
Simple and straightforward transaction.
Fantastic team, prompt response time. Very pleased with your service. Thanks for everything. Jim N
Platinum Plates ltd is rated 4.90 based on 20 reviews