Platinum Plates ltd Reviews

8 Pendeford Place
Pendeford Business Park
Wolverhampton

Tell us how Platinum Plates ltd made you happy

"Excellent experience with Platinum Plates. The process was very smooth from start to finish; my plates arrived quickly and the team was very helpful, would defiantly recommend."
"Amazing customer service"
"Telephoned platinum plates and purchased my new registration plate , 2.30pm And by 5.30pm the following day the transfer was completed and the new plates We’re on my vehicle. Dealt with in a polite , efficient manner and would highly recommend purchasing Your new plates from platinum plates. Very pleased with the service I received Mr sims"
"Great service, thanks for doing everything so promptly."
"Very professional and efficient service, wouldn’t hesitate to recommend."
"I was pleasantly surprised how easy the transaction was. My receipt, the plates I ordered (cheaper than Halfords) and the certificate of entitlement (a day or so later by recorded delivery) were all of them received in a timely manner. Further advice was readily forthcoming on the telephone and I requested, by completing an application on line, a price for selling my existing registration number on their website - which I intend to do. So far, very good indeed."
"Fast and efficient service, from start to finish very professional!! Thanks Andy"
"Absolutely 1St class service from search to purchase and after sales service is also 1St class. I most definitely would recommend Platinum Plates 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟👍"
"Fantastic service form start to finish. And great communication, thank you so much"
"Simple and straightforward transaction."
"Fantastic team, prompt response time. Very pleased with your service. Thanks for everything. Jim N"
Platinum Plates ltd is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews