PlasticSheets Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend PlasticSheets
8PM
8PM
company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how PlasticSheets made you happy

"I placed my order on the easy to use system and my perspex disks arrived about a week later. Frankly I did not expect how low the price was, Not worth the effort of cutting them myself."
Are you PlasticSheets? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"The item I received was better than the original fitted part."
"Plastic sheets. CON Still up to there tricks I see! as you will know this company are still stealing from the general public , They have stole from hundreds. Report: this to watchdog@bbc dot co dot uk Report : this to actionfraud.police.uk Two directors of this company are as follows: Mr dean pallatt (find on LinkedIn dean pallatt ...wanna Ltd ) Possible business email: dpallatt@wanna dot co dot uk Used before by dean pallett : deanpallatt@hotmail dot com Mrs Sandra pallet ( formally know as ms Sandra vaizgelaite) (Find on Facebook) Both live and work in market harborough Interestingly both run another business: Aura Ltd Hair . Cosmetic clinic. . Beauty ( 26 The square, market harborough LE16 7PA ) All information above in the public domain ( address for bonnie and Clyde **temporary withheld."
"Order was late, company unresponsive...just an awful experience."
"Horrible customer service, slow and unhelpful."
"PlasticSheets.com AKA Wanna Plastics - avoid at all costs. Took over £600 of our money then refused to speak to us; have been constantly chasing. Urgently needed material for an order. Fortunately we got our money back through PayPal."
PlasticSheets is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews