PlasticSheets Reviews

of reviewers recommend PlasticSheets

Tell us how PlasticSheets made you happy
Plastic sheets. CON Still up to there tricks I see! as you will know this company are still stealing from the general public , They have stole from hundreds. Report: this to watchdog@bbc dot co dot uk Report : this to actionfraud.police.uk Two directors of this company are as follows: Mr dean pallatt (find on LinkedIn dean pallatt ...wanna Ltd ) Possible business email: dpallatt@wanna dot co dot uk Used before by dean pallett : deanpallatt@hotmail dot com Mrs Sandra pallet ( formally know as ms Sandra vaizgelaite) (Find on Facebook) Both live and work in market harborough Interestingly both run another business: Aura Ltd Hair . Cosmetic clinic. . Beauty ( 26 The square, market harborough LE16 7PA ) All information above in the public domain ( address for bonnie and Clyde **temporary withheld.
Order was late, company unresponsive...just an awful experience.
Horrible customer service, slow and unhelpful.
I placed my order on the easy to use system and my perspex disks arrived about a week later. Frankly I did not expect how low the price was, Not worth the effort of cutting them myself.
The item I received was better than the original fitted part.
PlasticSheets.com AKA Wanna Plastics - avoid at all costs. Took over £600 of our money then refused to speak to us; have been constantly chasing. Urgently needed material for an order. Fortunately we got our money back through PayPal.
PlasticSheets is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews