Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over A Week
Read Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

About Building Plastics Online Ltd:

Building Plastics Online Ltd are a nationwide distributer of plastic building products. These products include Fascia, Soffit, Guttering, Cladding, Polycarbonate Roofing and much more. Our products are distributed form over 200 depots throughout the UK, with local collection available. Building Plastics Online ltd operate our head office in Rotherham.

Very impressed this time around!!!(disappointed with communication and delivery in first lockdown) and left a negative review which I updated after delivery. I can now understand all the good reviews before the pandemic. Still the cheapest by far and the products are spot on. I've just placed another order👍👍👍Thank you keep up the good work.
I am pleased to report that the whole order was delivered to me on Monday, much earlier than I had expected. All present and correct, and a patient delivery man who waited whilst I counted up all of the items. From Eurocell, I think. I had one query at the order stage - this was answered promptly. Thank you for such excellent service and value.
Good company, will usd again
Price excellent Delivery Time very quick. Guy delivering very helpful
Excellent service, kept informed as to when to expect delivery. Once e mail received giving details of delivery this was kept to. Driver very helpful and efficient. Nice to have a company giving such good service on a relatively small order
Easy to order. Kept informed of progress and delivered in good condition. Many thanks
The website had great detail, for a novice who doesn’t understand the building world! It came the next day, which was super speedy, I wasn’t expecting to review it that soon. The delivery driver was extremely helpful and even told me that there is an option to purchase skirting boards that are like the window board at a good price.
Goods arrived sooner than projected on original order Delivery driver very friendly and helpful Product fitted and pleased with outcome
Good products, backed up with excellent service, prompt delivery.
As I only placed a small order & wasn’t in any rush for my items which took several weeks to be delivered. But the guys at Building Plastics kept me informed about my order all the way via email. They are very competitive with the price substantially cheaper than Eurocell but it was Eurocell who delivered my order ?? Anyway my skirting board & architrave looks brilliant in my bathroom no more painting for me in there thank you Building plastics I would definitely use again 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Received exactly what I ordered and promptly. It was well packed and arrived in good condition. I am happy to recommend this company and will order again when the need arises.
Great value for money, product arrived within the timeframe, very pleased with my purchase.
Great service and delivered a day early.
Excellent product, very competitive price and excellent service and information re: delivery updates. Recommended by my Son and would definitely recommend Building Plastics.
Easy to use web site. Fast delivery and helpful delivery driver
Product very good quality and arrived on time
Fast service, excellent communication and a friendly approach, will use again
Excellent couldn't fault a thing, very competitive and delivered right to the door. Will definitely buy from again.
Bought the plastic skirting board and was brilliant so easy to fit even round curved bay windows
Excellent service, a lot cheaper than rivals and delivery was super quick, would highly recommend
Exactly as advertised and delivered on time
Building Plastics Online Ltd is rated 4.06 based on 381 reviews