Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Building Plastics Online Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

About Building Plastics Online Ltd:

Building Plastics Online Ltd are a nationwide distributer of plastic building products. These products include Fascia, Soffit, Guttering, Cladding, Polycarbonate Roofing and much more. Our products are distributed form over 200 depots throughout the UK, with local collection available. Building Plastics Online ltd operate our head office in Rotherham.

18th May - Order 30479 placed.
4th June - Enquired about delivery and told next day being 5th. I asked to add to order and that was no problem and could be delivered 5th too
5th June - no delivery
8th June - told shortage and delivery now 12th June
12th June only original part of order delivered - depot never received line for additional items
I have phoned, no-one ever answers let alone answer my message; I have emailed with no response; I have messaged online and again no response. This despite them claiming to be working over the weekend to clear backlogs.
15 June - I have left a voice message to cancel the balance of the order and claim a refund
Their website is good; prices are good; service is non-existent
Excellent my order arrived quicker than I realised.
Fantastic service ordered 1st June delivered 9th June even under all the circumstances we are in at the moment received loads of emails to keep me posted and upto speed with my order in my opinion no more could have been done great service and will be recommending to all that needs this material
I haven't yet received my order, however I wanted to write a review now and stipulate how brilliant Building Plastics Online service actually is. Albeit, I have not spoken with them over the phone, they have remained in constant contact with me (every other day via email) keeping me up to date with what is happening with my order and their plans to speed things up. I.e. closing phone lines and having weekend workers to be more efficient. They aren't obliged to keep us in the loop until the order had been dispatched, yet they have continuously. As a complaint handler for insurance, I understand the difficulty with these particular processes. Building Plastics have been fantastic. *****
Excellent well worth using this company, delivered my order without any fuss. The delivery driver was very cautious & helpful.
Thank you for keeping me informed thank you for all your help sandra
Superb service and price. Will definitely be using again
thanks
Great find on tge web. Fantastic quality and price. Thanks
The product is excellent - great communication with Building Plastics - delivery was very prompt - very impressed
Great prices, great product, will definitely use again
great service, great prices. very pleased thank you.
Very easy to find what I wanted on website. Dispite the covid 19 lockdown I was kept well informed of progress of my order. Thank you
very good company and products with nice easy web site to use
Excellent service kept well informed about delivery and a reasonable price
Never heard of this company before,decided to buy plastic trim and skirting well ,price☑️ Service☑️ Delivery☑️ What more do you want well done bpo
Best price by far , free delivery over £20 , some places wanted more than this for delivery, slight delay due to covid 19 , but fantastic communication to keep me constantly updated , would highly recommend, oh and the product was top notch too , will be using again
Amazing quality skirting board that would have cost 3 times the price from leading name store, with fantastic fast delivery! 100% will use again in the future. Thank you
Despite being in unprecedented times - Building Plastics kept me informed at every stage of how my order was progressing. The product was excellent - despite its great length and delicate nature was delivered undamaged. I was very impressed with Building Plastics and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
I ordered from this company just as they were returning from lockdown. I was kept informed nearly everyday on thd slight delay as they were catching up. Just had my delivery. I would highly recommend this company. First class service.
Amazing experience, placed an order just as they were opening after Lock down. I was kept informed at all times what was happening with a slight delivery delay. Delivered today. I would highly recommend this company.
Building Plastics Online Ltd is rated 4.07 based on 380 reviews