Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Building Plastics Online Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

About Building Plastics Online Ltd:

Building Plastics Online Ltd are a nationwide distributer of plastic building products. These products include Fascia, Soffit, Guttering, Cladding, Polycarbonate Roofing and much more. Our products are distributed form over 200 depots throughout the UK, with local collection available. Building Plastics Online ltd operate our head office in Rotherham.

info@bpoltd.co.uk

Made an order then read the reviews, made me very hesitant so tried to call, took me quite a while to get through but once I did Anthony answered my queries and put my mind to rest!

Order was placed Thursday and received (in Scotland) Tuesday morning 9am!! Would defo recommend this company!

Note to self “don’t believe everything you read”

Hi ToniAnn,

Thank you for your review and kind words.

Regards,

BPO Ltd
Slight delay on delivery but not any fault of this company just the times we live in at the moment, helpfull polite delivery person product as should be.
Great service, delivered when they said they would and at brilliant prices as well
Fantastic customer service kept me informed all the way and received quicker than I would have thought given the current climate. Will recommend and use again
Quick efficient and also great products delivered earlier than stated, great delivery man very helpful.
Very quick delivery and will definitely use again
Hi Marie, Thank you for the review. It has been very difficult over the past few months but we are finally getting some normality back. Hope you enjoy the products. Many Thanks, Building Plastics Online Ltd
I paid you £560 in March for soffits and fascias that were never delivered. You dont reply to my emails and your phone is never answered.
This is disgusting.What is your game?
I sent the above review and got an invitation to email BPO, who would look into matters.
Of couse, this was to show an answer on the reviews website and they have not responded to my email, let alone given me a refund
Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear about this, if you would like to contact me directly on the email customerservices@bpoltd.co.uk I will look into this straight away for you.

Many Thanks,

BPO Ltd
Beware of using Building Plastics Online. I have used BPO before without any issues but this last order I now regret placing. Firstly, although they advertise PayPal as a payment method, this wasn't available at point of pay only WorldPay which is not the same.
I received an order acknowledgement email with an ETA of 27/07/20. It still hadn't arrived a week after this. After trying numerous times to contact BPO I finally got through. They returned the call to tell me it would arrive the next day, Wednesday. It still didn't and as I found out that the order was coming directly from my local Eurocell store. I called Eurocell directly later that afternoon. They said it was on the lorry but would be delivered the following day, Thursday. As it still hadn't arrived by mid afternoon and couldn't get an answer on the phone I got in my car and went to Eurocell. I got an apology but was shocked when they said they couldn't deliver it as BPO hadn't paid them.  Apparently this has happened before with this company. I was desperate for my order so I tried to call but after waiting 10 minutes listening to a recorded message saying "my call will be answered shortly", I emailed BPO asking them to call or email me by midday on the Friday or I would cancel the order. I didn't hear from them so I cancelled with BPO and paid Eurocell myself. They kindly gave me a good rate but I am waiting to see if BPO honour their 30 day refund guarantee. I'm not holding my breath as it's been 13 days since I cancelled and I still haven't heard back from them. I'll probably end up having to go to the small claims court.
Pandemic or not, this is no way to run a business. I don't even think that they hold any stock but sell other peoples products. They are nearly impossible to contact. You are better off going directly to the main supplier and negotiating a rate for yourself.
Hi Paul,

Sorry for the service you have received. We were constantly trying to get the order dispatched from the depot along with several other orders they have for ourselves. I can honestly say we have issues with this depot and the fact that your order was not delivered was simply down to the inept attitude of the staff in this depot. I can confirm that the refund has been processed at your request. I hope you understand due to the current climate that we are extremely busy and the phone lines do take a while to answer.

Many Thanks,

Building Plastics Online Ltd
Quick and efficient.
Ordered cladding on 22/07/20, was sent email saying delivery will be week commencing 27/07/20, nothing turned up! Sent numerous email but they won't reply and they don't answer the phone ever!
Disgusting customer service! They have basically stole my money!
All as described, kept me well informed and a very pleasant, helpful delivery driver!!
The products and price are all fine. The customer service and communication is very poor. Left a message about my order to change it. This was ignored resulting in wrong product profile being delivered. Have tried phoning but get no answer and cannot leave a message. Have left two further messages on the online system with no response to date. Have now sent an email...lets see if that gets a response?
Really competitive prices backed by fast delivery service
easy ordering and quick delivery, value for money
Quick efficient service delivered when they said they would will definitely use them again.
Easy to use website, great prices and fast delivery. All you want from a company.
Very quick delivery and very good materials, definitely recommend this company.
Iv used building plastics online couple times now mainly because they are the cheapest around however every time I have experienced the worst customer service ever. Orders been delivered with parts missing, then my last order which was placed and said a 5 day lead delivery time was exepected actually took them under a month. You won’t be able to get through to them via their contact number as they just don’t answer, but luckily I had direct number through to one of their managers who basically kept saying it’s coming tomorrow. These delays cost me hundreds and they didn’t even offer a discount (which when your spending thousands with them routinely you would expect to be a given) instead they offered full refund knowing I wouldn’t of been able accept because I wouldn’t be able to get a new delivery sooner.

Overall they are cheap but they are that bad Iv changed supplier and now use claddingwarehouse.com who are only slightly more the cost but they will go out of their way to deliver.

Iv you don’t mind waiting till when ever they feel like delivering your incorrect order then these are the guys other wise go els where.
This seems a familiar tale. I ordered over £100 worth of skirting in May and was informed a couple of weeks later that it had been dispatched. The delivery never arrived. I have emailed numerous times and tried live chat and phoned countless times but have never had a reply. I have requested a refund but still have had no reply. To make matters worse, judging by other reviews that customers who have ordered long after me have had deliveries of the orders. I do not believe that someone at the company would not have had time in 3 months to organize my delivery or refund. I have never given a review before but then again I have never bought from a company with total lack of customer service. It looks like i will have to try to recover my money somehow. I would have to say avoid this company at all costs.
excellent service