Planet Organic Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Planet Organic

How would you rate Planet Organic?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Andrea

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Planet Organic in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Andrea Jackson
"Excellent customer service. Recently received two leaking jars in my delivery. Two replacements were sent out that day no quibbles. Highly recommend Planet Organic easy to use website with good selection of products including excellent quality own brand essentials at great price. Thank you"
Marcela
"Delivery came next day, what was great if u need it in short time. Food was nicely packed. Only thing I had problem with was that some things like broccoli came in bad condition, it was yellow, meaning it was off. And some things came different from which I ordered. It was stated that if some things are of stock it will be replaced, but I think it should be given notice for products out of stock so customer can choose on their own with what they want their ordered products to be replaced with. Since I was given products which I usually dont buy or like, and since I was paying for it and not cheap I was quite unhappy"
"Extremely good customer service. A very good range of products and they taste amazing :) Would highly recommend using Planet Organic."
Planet Organic is rated 4.33 based on 3 reviews