Planet Organic Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Planet Organic
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Planet Organic made you happy

"Excellent product range and customer service - always willing to help and go the extra mile to resolve a problem."
Are you Planet Organic? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Planet Organic receives. Reply Free
"Planet Organic is an expensive place to shop for food but I like the fact that they have offers on some healthy staples, such as grains and oils, some vitamins, as well as skin care products. Delivery is super fast and efficient and you really don't have to spend a fortune on items - some items like oats, rice, pasta, veggies cost the same or lower (when on promotion) than your regular store but represent varieties (such as sprouted, etc.) that you cannot find in a regular store. Hence, I find Planet Organic a great addition to my food and supplement shopping. For me it is much more reasonable than a more expensive outlet like Whole Foods."
"Excellent customer service. Recently received two leaking jars in my delivery. Two replacements were sent out that day no quibbles. Highly recommend Planet Organic easy to use website with good selection of products including excellent quality own brand essentials at great price. Thank you"
"Delivery came next day, what was great if u need it in short time. Food was nicely packed. Only thing I had problem with was that some things like broccoli came in bad condition, it was yellow, meaning it was off. And some things came different from which I ordered. It was stated that if some things are of stock it will be replaced, but I think it should be given notice for products out of stock so customer can choose on their own with what they want their ordered products to be replaced with. Since I was given products which I usually dont buy or like, and since I was paying for it and not cheap I was quite unhappy"
"Extremely good customer service. A very good range of products and they taste amazing :) Would highly recommend using Planet Organic."
Planet Organic is rated 4.60 based on 5 reviews