Plane Parking Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plane Parking
Read Plane Parking Reviews

onlinebookings@edinburghairport.com

Tell us how Plane Parking made you happy
Easy to access and short walk to terminal as we were upgraded to mid parking
Parking was straight forward and clearly explained - and I got an upgrade on where the car was parked. What's not to like :)
Easy to book and pay for. We decided at the last minute to go away for a week and booked up. Got an email with clear instructions for directions and even ended up with a free upgrade which saw us moved to the multi storey car park next to the terminal. Would recommend Plane Parking.
We had booked the offsite parking for a week as we had used it before and it was very straightforward. On this occasion we were upgraded free to the on-site multi storey car park. Couldn’t ask for more. Right on the doorstep for departures. Thank you. Would highly recommend. Cheaper than a taxi for the week too.
I contacted Plane Parking and I had great help from you it was a first class service and a first class price I will definitely use you again
Easy online booking system. Good choice of parks at good prices.
Very easy booked and a great parking location at the airport very good price for airport parking
The machine on departure would not take the ticket when I pressed the help button your man opened the barriers immediately
Used plane parking at Edinburgh Airport very easy and straightforward will definitely use again
Absolutely brilliant no problems great service
Despite one of my flights been cancelled I had to change my parking and extend a extra day with a fee. Once I arrived back home the parking people were great at getting me away back home quick. I have used this service a few times and will keep on using them as they are very good to deal with. Yours David
Fantastic service, very convenient parking and really very close to departure thanks
Easy to book and was not as expensive as some other options. I was very pleased to be upgraded. When my ticket would not let me exit the barrier (most probably my fault) the person on the intercom was very helpful, addressing me by name. Would recommend.
Simple to book and a great concept. Much needed at Edinburgh Airport. My only suggestion in this pandemic would be flexibility.
Unfortunately I parked in the wrong area and got charged more on my return ,but would use the service again at the reduced cost
We got up graded to a multi story car park 3 minutes walk to Edinburgh terminal . Easy to use web site will definitely use them again.
Very easy straightforward parking arrangements.
Excellent
Easy to use website and big discounts on turn up and pay prices. Be careful about your dates though. I had to extend my stay by one day and was charged double my weekly price for an extra day.
Easy to book and all went smoothly. Would happily book again
Plane Parking is rated 4.43 based on 9,782 reviews