PJ Pan Reviews

of reviewers recommend PJ Pan
Read PJ Pan Reviews

About PJ Pan:

Luxury British nightwear brand specialising in stylish cotton & silk nightwear for adults, teenagers and children. Regular and tall lengths available. All made in Britain.

enquiries@pjpan.co.uk

The Steading
Balvarran
Enochdhu

Tell us how PJ Pan made you happy
Ordered some long length men's pyjamas - fast delivery and great product. Great for the taller guy !
Having bought several items from PJ Pan I am always pleased with them, great style and quality. Thank you. NB
Excellent service
Pyjamas bottoms were extra long and just as the picture showed and true to size. Perfect for those tall men in our life!
I actually haven’t opened the packet up for a PJ yet because I’m leaving it For a special gift to myself due to my husband not been able to buy things for me due to being disabled and it’s a treat.
But I actually wanted to buy things that I made in this country to support our workers and I can’t wait to open them up for my special gift and I hope to be able to afford to continue to support the company thank you
This is my second pair of PJ Pan pyjama bottoms. I also have a pair of Boys Toys bottoms, which I've had for many years. They are lovely quality, soft and comfortable to wear. The Oxbridge Blue is very stylish.
I was looking for quality cotton British made pyjamas, ideally ones that didn’t make me look and feel like I was in a residential home. These are ideal, especially as they come in a longer fit. Best I’ve ever had. Will be buying more for sure. Invest in quality, buy local/British.
Absolutely stunning!!!!
Lush and Chic !!!
Great quality and lovely color !
Up to my priorities
Great fabric
Just Classic
Absolutely fabulous and great length. My daughter was thrilled.
quick delivery but the PJs feel cheap and uncomfortable. Definitely not worth the money
Dear Kate - I'm so sorry to hear you aren't happy with your pyjamas. It is so rare that we get negative reviews (in fact this is only the second one we've ever had across our entire collection!). We are rather baffled by your comment as the cotton in these particular pyjamas is actually a very high yarn count so they should feel very smooth to the touch. I wonder if perhaps you were hoping for a brushed cotton with a softer/cosier handle. We do have lots of different cottons within our collection so do let us know if you'd like some help in finding one that is suitable for you. Best wishes, The PJ Pan Team.
A great shopping experience able to talk to someone for help & advice.
The pyjamas I bought were even better than expected the material has a amazing feel about it that you don’t want to take them off.
Jenny Bentley (Rye)
Swift service and well made, high-quality product.
I was so glad to find UK made pyjamas in a superfine cotton and beautiful paisley design.
Gorgeous nightshirts- beautifully made and lovely fabrics. I ordered the wrong size accidentally and they sorted out an exchange very efficiently. Well worth every penny
Quality fabric, and great pyjamas. Real care in the shipment follow-up when the delivery company gets faulty.
I recommend without any doubt .. and I'm ordering more ..
My nightshirt was of very good quality cotton, in a stylish and flattering cut. It is very nice to sleep in.
Lovely! Very pleased with my order and the tip to order a size down if you’re in the middle was spot on!
Fantastic quality lounge pants; best I've had. Great website and delivery.
PJ Pan is rated 4.95 based on 607 reviews