Pizza Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I am gluten intolerant but cannot understand why Pizza Hut don’t do gluten free stuffed crust or cheesy bite , all I had to pick was a crappy pizza which was over priced, so shame I didn’t have anything and watched the rest of the family enjoy their meal
Went to the one in Farady Business Park where the staff are always friendly. Got 2 pizzas and sides which remained unfinished...so bad. There is no mium just thin and thick bases. I had had a thin base veggie which taxted like meat and really salty. Other thick base also unfinished because of taste which was also salty and hardly any meat. The pickled jalepinos were nasty. I would have thought a veggie pizza would have more veg than onion and papper, which is on virtually every pizza. I will not be going back any time soon. Pizzahut does not deliver.
Went to Lisburn for buffet night- very disappointing . Had to repeatedly ask when pizza would be available- appeared to be limited to 1/2 skinny pizza each, no pasta and basic tasteless salad. Pathetic. Not recommended.
The food took an hour to arrive then I had to reheat it as it was not hot it wasn't even warm it is the worst food iv ever received from pizza hut
Piza was on time but barely warm, ate half..other half in the bin, I must've been the drivers last drop, tried to ring the store but nobody would pick up the phone :(
I recently ordered a pizza and chicken strips from Pizza Hut. I ended up with a bad case of food poisoning and was sent to hospital at 4am. I've recently found out that everyone I know who has ordered the chicken from there has also suffered from food poisoning. I do not recommend eating there, for your own safety.
Took two hours to deliver on a Sunday night within 2 miles from store and was cold when pizza arrived
Pizza Hut is rated 1.75 based on 120 reviews