Pizza Hut Reviews

23% of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Pizza Hut deliver?

How can I contact Pizza Hut?

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Ordered food on internet never came, phoned customer service who advised that they hadn't received order, ignorant and unhelpful advised money would be back in account in 2-3 days, over 3 weeks now no refund and won't answer e-mails disgraceful company bad customer service 1 star is too much."
Are you Pizza Hut? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"You were over half an hour late again and the pizzas were both cold and not good quality, will not use you again."
"Took 1 hour and 15 minutes to deliver when I'm a 5 min walk away, it was cold and the nacho's were like cardboard...not even a sorry!"
"Absolute dog turd. Tried to order on the mobile app, doesn't work, tried to order on the website doesn't work. tried to telephone order, greeted with unhelpful staff. you know what? stick with Dominoes, might be a bit more expensive on some stuff, but well worth it."
"Very happy had festive feast delivered in 30 minutes pipng hot very nice thumbs up will get delivered again, i used the scott arms branch"
"Left special delivery note, driver still got lost. Pizza stone cold, soggy and bland. Big waste of money. I'll stick with dominos in future."
"Long wait cold undercooked pizza the tables are not being cleared food all over the floor waitresses standing around chatting instead of doing their job as a result of eating just a small piece of pizza I had a very upset stomach .Will not be going again"
"The 4 stars was for the quality of the food. It's the perception of pizza hut now. The intial advertisement was grand. And everybody said the same taste. Perect. But prI've and satisfaction poor. If you was too try again. Throw money at it. Quality sells. With the rate and quantity. 10 to 20 years. It's five e stars. Big smiles. And a hurendous acount. It was an Andy that catered for us. A loyal man all credit is due."
"The food took an hour to arrive then I had to reheat it as it was not hot it wasn't even warm it is the worst food iv ever received from pizza hut"
"we called to order for rs 1000 using gift voucher from sbi credit card purchase. the person who took the call called Rashmi is telling only after festival in the normal days onl these coupons will be allowed to redèem . we answered saying that if this is the case why offer the coupons during the festival season. we complained to sbi stating that why they issue such coupons when they are not interested in promoting themselves.and the person previously mentioned ,Rashmi was very rude and completely unprofessional."
"My delivery order took almost 3 hours but I live less than 3 miles from the wolverton store. Not even an apology when I called"
"Pizza Hut! More like pizza SLUT! where is this hut located?After waiting two days for a delivery ive come to conclusion you are no longer Pizza Hut you are MUD HUT! Based in the middle of africa.May I add my nephews are so famished they now have flies swarming around their eyes just like the BEAFRAN delivering the goods! Ps I can see the baby's ribs."
"Was at Langkawi, Malaysia Pizza Hut... Poor poor service, half the items on the menu wasn't available and to say that on a Friday evening (really)... poor service, had to wait a longtime to order and receive order... Plus ! When I asked to speak to the manager... He went AWOL. Overall poor Pizza Hut service. Mo"
"Deliverd early, food was piping hot, the food was delicious. This is the Aylestone branch. Well done."
"Pizza hut Frome An online order was cancelled after we received a call that the hut did not have any pan base for our order. The order cost more than £60.00 . Every week we call customer service we are told that whoever we spoke to didn't lodge our complaint and process our refund. It's been three weeks and still haven't receive any refund. Very unfair from pizza hut Frome."
"pizza hut is good!"
"Good offers and always fast delivery, really tasty pizza and lots to choose from."
"Currently sitting in your Bracknell branch. When we came it it was so quiet. No salad due to failed delivery. Very slow food. A big table came in and been waiting 30 minutes for table to be cleared. Asked for garlic mayo, said it would be brought over, wasn't, went myself. Still waiting for puddings. So fed up. Treat for the family. What an anti climax....feel like walking out"
"Their customer service is rubbish. They promise that the online order will be delivered within a certain time. (Double the time plus more and we were still waiting) complained and they said they will send a £10 voucher in 3 days!! Two months later nothing. Sent an email to ask and no reply. Two weeks later I called and they said only the person who emailed me can help me. They can’t even issue a voucher with out this person apparently. So I have complained again. It’s ridiculous. It’s happen twice this year on both occasions being online orders which should have been there on time but wasn’t!!!!!!!!"
"Appalling service from Pizza Hut delivery in Borehamwood, with their head office only 1/2 mile up the road. I phoned for an order and was asked to hold on for a minute, 20 minutes later he came back and immediately cut me off. I've heard dozens of complaints about this terrible company. would never use them again"
Pizza Hut is rated 2.07 based on 70 reviews