Pizza Hut Reviews

21% of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy

Telephone
"We have a big issue for a very long time. They refuse to deliver to our postcode even though it is just 1 mile down the road from two of the delivery huts. The latest excuse I was given is that it is too busy in our area! Duh, this is London, it is busy everywhere! Besides, my daughter's school is a 5 minutes walk away from us, on a main road, it's even busier and yet they are delivering to that area!"
Are you Pizza Hut? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Pizza Hut receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Best pizza"
"One of my best place to hangout with friends, good food"
"not happppy"
"Middlebrook Bolton Pizza Hut catered for a group 85 people without a glitch. Staff member Luke in particular was very attentive to everyone's needs and did a fantastic job. Thank you"
"Hard and overlooked. Will not be ordering from Pizza Hut again. Dominos much better !"
"sticky bathroom floors and dirty salad bowls. Very off putting and won't be returning!!"
"We live in between two delivery huts, about a mile down the road from each of them and yet they won't deliver to us! We live in London, not in the woods somewhere where it would be difficult to get to, and yet for 2 years they refuse to even discuss this issue with us! No matter what we try to get feedback on this issue nobody seems to bother! Disgusting how they treat (potential) customers!"
"About 2 weeks ago Pizza Hut decided to change their menu options, previously if you ordered a large or medium pizza you had a choice of all their crust types, small pizza's were automatically italian crust (which made sense since any other crust type would take up most of the space on the pizza. Now if you order a small pizza, it automatically defaults to a classic crust which means you get less toppings and the crust makes up more than 30% of the pizza, if you order a medium size you have a choice between a classic and gluten free crust only. Certainly not value for money and a very sneaky way to cut costs! I will not order from Pizza Hut again!"
"I recently ordered a pizza and chicken strips from Pizza Hut. I ended up with a bad case of food poisoning and was sent to hospital at 4am. I've recently found out that everyone I know who has ordered the chicken from there has also suffered from food poisoning. I do not recommend eating there, for your own safety."
"Paid 20 pounds for a shitty pizza . The pizza was not worth even a fiver ! Will never go to Pizza Hut again !"
"Well they delivered withing the time limit and it was all fun to see it."
"Took two hours to deliver on a Sunday night within 2 miles from store and was cold when pizza arrived"
"Cold pizza.... Garlic bread was like cardboard.... Couldnt eat it even though I was starving"
"gsgfsegaegaegafas"
"Service and meal were ok. Not worth the parking fine that I had when I left. (Pizza hut, Metro cr, retail park, Gateshead) Must have watched us go in and then pounced. Parking outside of a bay, in an otherwise deserted carpark. Wont get more custom from us, we were regular customers at this branch."
"Omg I just recieved outstanding customer service at Pizza Hut! It still does exist!!!! Lol"
"Had a bad customer service experience at Pizza Hut Delivery just now."
"I hate HATE bad customer service. and Pizza Hut takes the cake by far."
"I just paid more for pizza somewhere else; pizza hut people dropped my call 3x. It's worth paying more for good customer service."
Pizza Hut is rated 2.02 based on 43 reviews