Pizza Hut Reviews

21% of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut
06AM
6AM

How would you rate Pizza Hut ?

"Paid 20 pounds for a shitty pizza . The pizza was not worth even a fiver ! Will never go to Pizza Hut again !"
"Well they delivered withing the time limit and it was all fun to see it."
"Took two hours to deliver on a Sunday night within 2 miles from store and was cold when pizza arrived"
"Cold pizza.... Garlic bread was like cardboard.... Couldnt eat it even though I was starving"
"gsgfsegaegaegafas"
"Service and meal were ok. Not worth the parking fine that I had when I left. (Pizza hut, Metro cr, retail park, Gateshead) Must have watched us go in and then pounced. Parking outside of a bay, in an otherwise deserted carpark. Wont get more custom from us, we were regular customers at this branch."
"Omg I just recieved outstanding customer service at Pizza Hut! It still does exist!!!! Lol"
"Had a bad customer service experience at Pizza Hut Delivery just now."
"I hate HATE bad customer service. and Pizza Hut takes the cake by far."
"I just paid more for pizza somewhere else; pizza hut people dropped my call 3x. It's worth paying more for good customer service."
"Had a bad customer service experience at Pizza Hut Delivery just now. Buat pizza pun tak senonoh!"
"love pizza hut but this was just unacceptable and customer service was awful"
"Since Dominos won't deliver to my house I left no choice but to order from Pizza Hut. It turned out to be a good thing because the pizza is better at Pizza Hut and the sides are better too. The kids love the cheesy pasta and garlic bread. Delivery is always hot and prompt."
Pizza Hut is rated 2.09 based on 33 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!