Pizza Hut Reviews

21% of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut
12PM
12PM

How would you rate Pizza Hut ?

"My delivery order took almost 3 hours but I live less than 3 miles from the wolverton store. Not even an apology when I called"
"Pizza Hut! More like pizza SLUT! where is this hut located?After waiting two days for a delivery ive come to conclusion you are no longer Pizza Hut you are MUD HUT! Based in the middle of africa.May I add my nephews are so famished they now have flies swarming around their eyes just like the BEAFRAN delivering the goods! Ps I can see the baby's ribs."
"Was at Langkawi, Malaysia Pizza Hut... Poor poor service, half the items on the menu wasn't available and to say that on a Friday evening (really)... poor service, had to wait a longtime to order and receive order... Plus ! When I asked to speak to the manager... He went AWOL. Overall poor Pizza Hut service. Mo"
"Deliverd early, food was piping hot, the food was delicious. This is the Aylestone branch. Well done."
"Pizza hut Frome An online order was cancelled after we received a call that the hut did not have any pan base for our order. The order cost more than £60.00 . Every week we call customer service we are told that whoever we spoke to didn't lodge our complaint and process our refund. It's been three weeks and still haven't receive any refund. Very unfair from pizza hut Frome."
"Currently sitting in your Bracknell branch. When we came it it was so quiet. No salad due to failed delivery. Very slow food. A big table came in and been waiting 30 minutes for table to be cleared. Asked for garlic mayo, said it would be brought over, wasn't, went myself. Still waiting for puddings. So fed up. Treat for the family. What an anti climax....feel like walking out"
"Their customer service is rubbish. They promise that the online order will be delivered within a certain time. (Double the time plus more and we were still waiting) complained and they said they will send a £10 voucher in 3 days!! Two months later nothing. Sent an email to ask and no reply. Two weeks later I called and they said only the person who emailed me can help me. They can’t even issue a voucher with out this person apparently. So I have complained again. It’s ridiculous. It’s happen twice this year on both occasions being online orders which should have been there on time but wasn’t!!!!!!!!"
"Appalling service from Pizza Hut delivery in Borehamwood, with their head office only 1/2 mile up the road. I phoned for an order and was asked to hold on for a minute, 20 minutes later he came back and immediately cut me off. I've heard dozens of complaints about this terrible company. would never use them again"
"Bad customer service undercooked food and overcharged instead of refund of overpayment given a voucher despite wanting refund"
"The main pizza was ok, but we were unable to find any cheese in the “cheesy bites”! Quoted 30 to 40 mins delivery and it was over an hour!"
"We have a big issue for a very long time. They refuse to deliver to our postcode even though it is just 1 mile down the road from two of the delivery huts. The latest excuse I was given is that it is too busy in our area! Duh, this is London, it is busy everywhere! Besides, my daughter's school is a 5 minutes walk away from us, on a main road, it's even busier and yet they are delivering to that area!"
"Best pizza"
"One of my best place to hangout with friends, good food"
"not happppy"
"Middlebrook Bolton Pizza Hut catered for a group 85 people without a glitch. Staff member Luke in particular was very attentive to everyone's needs and did a fantastic job. Thank you"
"Hard and overlooked. Will not be ordering from Pizza Hut again. Dominos much better !"
"sticky bathroom floors and dirty salad bowls. Very off putting and won't be returning!!"
"We live in between two delivery huts, about a mile down the road from each of them and yet they won't deliver to us! We live in London, not in the woods somewhere where it would be difficult to get to, and yet for 2 years they refuse to even discuss this issue with us! No matter what we try to get feedback on this issue nobody seems to bother! Disgusting how they treat (potential) customers!"
"About 2 weeks ago Pizza Hut decided to change their menu options, previously if you ordered a large or medium pizza you had a choice of all their crust types, small pizza's were automatically italian crust (which made sense since any other crust type would take up most of the space on the pizza. Now if you order a small pizza, it automatically defaults to a classic crust which means you get less toppings and the crust makes up more than 30% of the pizza, if you order a medium size you have a choice between a classic and gluten free crust only. Certainly not value for money and a very sneaky way to cut costs! I will not order from Pizza Hut again!"
"I recently ordered a pizza and chicken strips from Pizza Hut. I ended up with a bad case of food poisoning and was sent to hospital at 4am. I've recently found out that everyone I know who has ordered the chicken from there has also suffered from food poisoning. I do not recommend eating there, for your own safety."
Pizza Hut is rated 2.09 based on 33 reviews