Pizza Hut Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Thought we would try Puzzahut delivery for a change. BIG mistake. Speedy Delivery - we aim to beat 30 mins really meant we will be with you in 1 hr 15. Missing a bottle of Coke. pizzas tasted really bland. Nachos with wrong dips. They claim that you will get £10 off the next order if over 10 mins late. No mention of that. Not drivers fault, he explained low on drivers. Well Ellesmere Port store, keep the £10 we will never use you again. Domino's sorry we left you for a brief lapse of judgement."
Are you Pizza Hut? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I do not normally do this. I experience discrimination at Pizza Hut Clacton on Sea branch by their manager(s). Made a complaint to their senior management I would have been much better not wasting my time. It emerged during my conversation with the so-called senior management team how inept and discriminatory they were. They condoned the behaviour of the staff members, and worst of it they lied for them. For me it emphasises how entrenched racism is in the UK today and organisations like pizza hut due to in my opinion lack of resources to attract decent senior management staff results in lack of proper or standard operating procedure to deal with bigotry and belligerence. As a black British individual, I will never ever again spend my non-discriminatory cash at pizza hut. In my opinion it is the worst company in the UK to deal with discrimination. Their staff member is condoned for doing so. Just glad at least I am civilised not to work for such an organisation or spend my hard-earned cash to them."
"The order was appalling they made the pizza wrong i only asked for bacon and chicken they added tomatoes pineapple anchovies the chocolate chip cookie was a quarter the size of the one I usually get from papa johns for the same price the chicken was okay but papa johns does way better and they tried to charge me extra when I complained about the pizza being wrong"
"Order arrived around an hour after placing it, when order arrived pizza was cold and drink was missing. Called the store to be told my drink would be sent out to me straight away, an hour past and still no drink. So I called again. The person who had answered the phone was very rude stating it was only a drink. 40 minutes after my second phone call my drink arrived. Wasnt the drink I ordered, I had waited in total 1 hour and 40 minutes for them to correct their error and still wasnt correct I'd given up at that point! Wont be ordering again!"
"yPizza Hut most probably have the most useless customer services. I wonder why the publish their site for reviews online if the cannot be bothered to answer complains. This company and its management have the most nonchalant attitude I have ever experienced in the UK. They are not worth patronising."
"Ordered pizza hut delivery from Mansfield via their website and was told on the page that they had received my order. Called them to change my order for them to tell me they never received it! Checked my bank and saw the amount was in pending transactions so I called customer services to say that they had took my money but I had no food and was advised there was a system error and it will take 10 to 15 working days for my money to be back in my account! If I hadn't have rung the local pizza hut id of still been sat here waiting for my food! Tried to call customer services back 5 times and line kept going dead! Should have gone to dominoes Don't ever order pizza hut delivery!"
"The two lovely ladies in the great western road retail park Pizza Hut where so great today, wonderful customer service dealing with my fussy toddler and her love or corn on the cob."
"Ordered twice, returned wrong/undercooked twice, refund agreed twice, refund not paid twice. Still remains so. Everything wrong with the Maidenhead store. Cannot be bothered to cook the food properly, Manager is the rudest most arrogant angry man. They steal your money by not giving it back. Honest to God I do not understand how pizza hut survive this kind of franchisee. It must impact on the good ones. Receivers coming soon I think. If I had a franchise id think of selling quick."
"3 weeks after visiting your resteraunt in Weston super mare i receved a £60 parking ticket for using there car park and when you phone up to query it the brain dead morons on the phone don't give a toss last time i will ever use there resteraunts total twats"
"I keep getting texts and emails from Pizza Hut. I never had a pizza from them. They ate a ball ache. Very hard to unscribe from something zi never subscribed to. Nightmare!"
"All because my first time on pizzahut.ca and I'm trying to sign up to get points to order free pizza this app is so frustrating every time I put my order in I hit what kind of crust I like then it's strolls all the way back to the top instead of the next park down then I have to stroll back down to the next part then choose again what I like then after I choose then it goes all the way back up to the top again this is fostering so I said f*** it I left they're not getting my money because this is stupid not my problem so I went somewhere else and I will never go back to Pizza Hut again because of this issue not my problem this is a Pizza Hut problem and when I call Pizza Hut store they couldn't even stick up for me as a customer and there's nothing they can do well f*** off and suck my dick real talk not happy"
"OMG!!! I ordered pizza on the website at around 9pm and received a message saying the site server was down and that the order did not go through. Ordered over the phone, received it - ate it, and got a call again at 11:45pm (when already asleep) that there’s another pizza delivery boy waiting outside the house!!! Not only did they mess up my online order and wake me up from my sleep, they also tried to convince me that I had to pay for it???"
"I have been a customer of Pizza Hut for many years and loved their pizzas from the stringy cheese to the tomato sauce and the delicious dough. Last night my son and I went to fourt Kinnaird pizza hut for our tea and I was so disappointed. The recipe has changed! There was.very little tomato sauce and dough was very dense and chewy. To be honest I have had better pizza from a Supper Market. What has happened Pizza Hut?"
"the cooked dough is very dry and absolutely tasteless. The cheese is certainly not mozzarella cheese. The cheese on the pizza is absolutely tasteless. I would not be surprised if the cheese used is synthetic. What happened to pizza hut. When I lived in South West London some 3 years ago, pizza hut produced the most delicious pizza with sizzling hot mozzerlla cheese whatever variety of pizza you chose. Now it is not worth the money charged for it. Absolutely disgusted! Tima"
"had a pizza tonight it was disgusting over baked but chewy garlic salt was everywhere including piled in the bottom of the box waited longer for it would at least expect edible and im missing the dips wont be making that mistake of ordering from here again and the delivery driver doesnt help sell it either"
"Not very happy just had a delivery Texas barbecue no taste at all think they forgot the sauce veggie Dupree was ok"
"I placed an order online after I saw the Pizza Hut advert. I placed an order for a Large Create your own Pizza and a medium Gluten Free Veg Supreme. Once the order was placed the time estimated for delivery was 25-30 minutes. 40 minutes later I realised the pizza hadn't arrived but thought that's ok I can get £10 off the next order as advertised. I called the restaurant the pizza was ordered from and was told to pick this up with customer services as they can be busy and are currently busy. My pizza also resembled a flatbread which was not 8 slices, maybe 6. I queried why my pizza was a flatbread with the restaurant and was told there are no slices when it comes to Gluten Free, they use a different dough and make it as they can. This certainly isn't made clear when ordering online so £13.99 is a silly price to pay for a piece of flatbread. The pizzas were also not piping hot but barely lukewarm. Conveniently when I tried to call customer services, they were receiving a high volume of calls. Our order was placed with Derby Uttoxeter. I will stick Dominos going forward, at least they keep their word."
"What happened to Pizza Hut????? Years ago It used to be the best pizza ever ☹️, I went yesterday to the Pizza Hut in Brighton Marina with my children what a disappointment, I was fighting to find a taste on the pizza and the chicken wings horrible, I would gladly come and season it for you, it’s was horrible £60 gone into waste 🥴, disappointing is beyond what I m feeling, whatever you guys changed it’s not working., bring back the old taste 😭, bring back the old Pizza Hut, won’t be returning for sure, this is my second time being disappointed ☹️"
"My pizza arrived cold and without any dip Normally it’s delivered with one dip when I called I was told it’s extra"
"Went to the one in Farady Business Park where the staff are always friendly. Got 2 pizzas and sides which remained unfinished...so bad. There is no mium just thin and thick bases. I had had a thin base veggie which taxted like meat and really salty. Other thick base also unfinished because of taste which was also salty and hardly any meat. The pickled jalepinos were nasty. I would have thought a veggie pizza would have more veg than onion and papper, which is on virtually every pizza. I will not be going back any time soon. Pizzahut does not deliver."
Pizza Hut is rated 1.93 based on 87 reviews