Pizza Hut Reviews

23% of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Pizza Hut deliver?

How can I contact Pizza Hut?

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"What happened to Pizza Hut????? Years ago It used to be the best pizza ever ☹️, I went yesterday to the Pizza Hut in Brighton Marina with my children what a disappointment, I was fighting to find a taste on the pizza and the chicken wings horrible, I would gladly come and season it for you, it’s was horrible £60 gone into waste 🥴, disappointing is beyond what I m feeling, whatever you guys changed it’s not working., bring back the old taste 😭, bring back the old Pizza Hut, won’t be returning for sure, this is my second time being disappointed ☹️"
Are you Pizza Hut? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My pizza arrived cold and without any dip Normally it’s delivered with one dip when I called I was told it’s extra"
"Went to the one in Farady Business Park where the staff are always friendly. Got 2 pizzas and sides which remained unfinished...so bad. There is no mium just thin and thick bases. I had had a thin base veggie which taxted like meat and really salty. Other thick base also unfinished because of taste which was also salty and hardly any meat. The pickled jalepinos were nasty. I would have thought a veggie pizza would have more veg than onion and papper, which is on virtually every pizza. I will not be going back any time soon. Pizzahut does not deliver."
"Went to Lisburn for buffet night- very disappointing . Had to repeatedly ask when pizza would be available- appeared to be limited to 1/2 skinny pizza each, no pasta and basic tasteless salad. Pathetic. Not recommended."
"Bad online customer service. I ordered food and it never came. Horrible people who don’t answer the phone. Sucks. Never ordering again. Dickheads"
"Went to pizza hut in Plymouth on bottom of town r pizza was cold rude staff manger didn't give a dam had r pizza before r starter so pizza was cold waiting 20 min to be seen not going back again with r customer"
"The Twitter support was polite after my problem."
"Failed yet again! Poor service and it’s always “traffic was bad”. 45 minutes late in delivering a pizza 6 miles away for a group of 11 years old birthday party..not acceptable Pizza Hut Shinfield, Reading. I won’t be making that mistake again!"
"The pizza here Sucks - the crust is always burned"
"Absolutely discusting!! Got food poisoning from grimsbys one, nothing was nice all cold and under cooked with out of date things as could tell by the revolting smell. Discusted!🤢"
"I booked a table and succeed with my grandson only to be told they had run out of individual pizzas so I would have to buy a sharing size for myself or I could buy myself a children's half size pizza for the same price ice as an individual. How can a shop that only sells pizzas run out of pizza?"
"The first order didn’t go through and me and my friend spent 30 minutes on the phone with customer service. Then we had to wait another 50 minutes for our second order to be delivered. Overall I am very disappointed with my experience."
"All the food I paid for was extremely overcooked and stupid dumb dry ... I would even serve that food to a dead man..."
"Order food never received it!!!!"
"It was awful, I ordered the pizza online and the delivery woman at Leicester Melton Road couldn’t find my address! She couldn’t!!! In the end she went back and they did another order and it wasn’t great the was doughy as in not cooked. Rubbish service, rubbish pizza!"
"Pizza Hut Silsbee, TX is the worst restaurant experience I've EVER had. Their manager James is inept, and every employee (besides one gentleman who delivers for them) has been rude, ignorant, and terrible at their job. They are a cancerous growth on the community."
"There's no place with worse service in ANY genre of food in Silsbee, TX. Avoid this place at all costs."
"Pizza Hut (Tavistock Rd Plymouth) Absolutely disgusting tasted like cheap supermarket ingredients, plain, undercooked and even being in the restaurant it wasn’t very hot. We went yrs ago and hated it, decided to try again last night and regretted it. We should of and will stick with a lovely dominos as usual."
"Awful food! Barely any cheese, too much tomato base and chicken wings were very oily and had a strange smell. Food was thrown out and not eaten, waste of £20"
"http://StartWeeklyJob.com/?userid=329791"