Pitman Training Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Pitman Training

About Pitman Training: Pitman Training is an established, UK Business Superbrand™ offering a flexible approach to CPD accredited training. Specialising in office administration, project management, marketing, IT, finance and business training. The key focus is to arm students with the skills they need to progress their careers and get the jobs they want.

01937 548500

Tell us how Pitman Training made you happy

"I studied at Pitman doing my office skills diploma and passed with a distinction. I really enjoyed doing it with Pitman as I could do it in my own time with no one pushing me to hit deadlines. They give guidance and support when needed and feedback on how you are doing. They are always happy to help and they are all very approachable. I highly recommend studying with Pitman Training course."
"I have completed two courses now with Pitman Training at their Canterbury site and couldn't speak more highly of the staff and resources! Brilliant team of people who work there who are always happy to help. The courses allow you to be flexible with your learning and this has been a huge benefit to me as I work Full-Time. Thank you Pitman Training!"
"Went down Swansea to do an exam and it couldn’t concentrate because people walking in for a conversation and boiling the kettle disrupting you, not very sociable staff either, compared to the Cardiff centre it was terrible. Cardiff was a 10/10, Swansea needs to change."
"Excellent course content, wordpress, graphic design diplomas. Was initially difficult to navigate the site, but the team are only a call or email away and helped me settle into the training. Any questions they were on hand, and if unable to answer ensured they referred to their technical team for further guidance. Due to personal issues, I lapsed the initial quota period to complete, but this again was not an issue, and perseverance led to an over all distinction across all modules. These are life skills i will take forward that I can use repetitively in day to day life. Money well spent."
"I have just completed the foundation diploma in accounting with Pitman training. My experience has been a positive one from start to finish. Initially, I was uncertain which course was right for me, but the team in the Cardiff office offered great guidance and advice. They have been hugely supportive throughout, even now after my course has finished. I would recommend them to others, and will definitely return to continue my accounting studies."
"Helpful staff, very good material."
"Good day i passed my exams so all good."
"I would highly recommend Pitmans Training to anybody wishing to further their education. Allan who is based at the Nantwich office is really supportive and such a lovely guy, who is always willing to help."
"I really enjoyed the Medical Admin course and the supervisors were very helpful."
"I would like to say that Sonia ,as a trainer, is absolutely wonderful.Professional and friendly.Due to little one and other commitments, I completed my course at my own pace and she always helped me.Overall satisfied with my course , got my results within a week . I would definitely recommend this course to my friends."
"Course material is good. It's more of a self study option. Wish there was an option of doing a few exercises (few mocks not just one) and it getting checked by some instructors. Instead of a single mock to practise before the validation exam."
"I found Pitman Training really easy to incorporate into my working life, at times which best suited me. The support staff were always on hand and really quick to respond to any queries in a friendly manner."
"The training material proved very useful for passing the exams. I only used the material provided and got the questions on the module exams to a tee, and passed each exam by a quite generous margin. The actual training centre staff are lovely and always eager to assist. Overall a Very Good experience."
"Very professional place and the team there really try and help you if you’re unsure of anything."
"Although the modules, that make up the diploma, were relatively interesting, I feel that they do not represent anywhere near value for money. Indeed there truly was nothing imparted that could not have been picked up by reading a £20 book on the subject. To date I have not made any money from my learning with Pitman despite my efforts to gain meaningful employment. I feel like i was sold a dream, everything they told me about “walking into employment” after gaining these qualifications is a big fat lie. £2500 for absolutely nothing, take it from me Don't waste your money."
"Absolutely wonderful support from the Canterbury staff. Excellent course content. Really relaxed enjoyable learning environment. Fast response from education team as needed. Very pleased with all aspects of support from the knowledgeable Canterbury Team"
"Brilliant staff, always on hand when needed"
"excellent training centre, very helpful and friendly"
"The course book was great and I liked the fact you could work through it at your own pace so it fitted in well with other commitments."
"Easily explained course guide.Great staff in birmingham."
Pitman Training is rated 4.62 based on 185 reviews