Pitman Training Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Pitman Training

About Pitman Training: Pitman Training is an established, UK Business Superbrand™ offering a flexible approach to CPD accredited training. Specialising in office administration, project management, marketing, IT, finance and business training. The key focus is to arm students with the skills they need to progress their careers and get the jobs they want.

01937 548500

Tell us how Pitman Training made you happy

"The support provided by staff was brilliant, very understand and encouraging, facilities and coursework proivided was at a very high standard, would and already have recommneded Pitman Training to colleagues"
"Everything is explained very well and clear. The good thing is I can do exercises many times to practice. I am satisfied."
"Great people, so much help, thank you Pitman Holborn"
"Course was easy to follow and understand. Further information is required on nature of course though as this was an entry level and therefore not particularly useful for myself."
"excellent course backed by superb tutors, in a lovely relaxed atmosphere, which allows you to work at your own pace. As a fifty seven year old with no examination experience in almost forty years, I was amazed at what I achieved with Pitmans. I cannot recommend them enough!!!"
"Thank you Nichola and Dave for the support and encouragement you gave me whilst undertaking the Office Skills Diploma. You provide a relaxed environment to learn and I have no hesitation in recommending Pitman Training."
"Training at Pitmans Cardiff was very good. They seem to have it right. The environment is very relaxing and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. I enjoyed studying there and would definitely contact them in the future."
"It was a very thorough course and I was able to contact someone for advice anytime. I was not pressured to complete my course on certain days/dates. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I will take another course in due course."
"I completed my Payroll Award with Pitman Training.It offered a good step by step guide for sage 50 payroll and excel but I found I had to do alot of my own research when it came to payroll principles or any theory. The book offered for Payroll Principles didn't offer much information and I got most of my information online I didn't get value for money with this course,it was expensive for what I got in return which was 3 books and the use of a computer and sage 50 payroll. The tutors were always there to help if needed"
"I found the trading very easy to follow at home and and any difficulties I had Sno was able to help me over the phone"
"Great team- always happy to help; would recommend to everyone. You will study with your own peace and get help if you need."
"I cannot recommend PitmanTraining highly enough. It is excellent - you can either study at the Centre or at home - and at your own pace. The online audio courses are a perfect way to learn - if you dont catch something first time - simply “rewind”."
"It has been a while since I left full time education and I have done some training in the past but I must admit that I have never had so much commitment and attention from the teachers as I had at Pitman Centre. I would like to say big thank you especially to Mrs Jeeva Shaheelan for being very patient and great listener. If I need more qualifications in the future, Pitman Centre will be my first choice."
"i found the course with the audio very easy to understand and follow."
"Excellent service and great communication!"
"Staff really helpful. Go at your pace, no pressure."
"Excellent courses. All if the staff were really helpful. I thoroughly enjoyed the courses."
"I did enjoy my brief period of my study at Pitman. What I like most were the staff that were so helpful and provide excellent support in my study. For sure, I will sign up again to coniinue building my confidence and take my career to the next level. More Power to you Pitman."
"The team were amazing. I did 2 different courses at similar times. I ended up getting 2 distinctions. This was due to the support of the team well pleased! Looking forward to another course soon!"
"Friendly professional staff."