Pitman Training Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Pitman Training

About Pitman Training: Pitman Training is an established, UK Business Superbrand™ offering a flexible approach to CPD accredited training. Specialising in office administration, project management, marketing, IT, finance and business training. The key focus is to arm students with the skills they need to progress their careers and get the jobs they want.

01937 548500

Tell us how Pitman Training made you happy

"excellent course backed by superb tutors, in a lovely relaxed atmosphere, which allows you to work at your own pace. As a fifty seven year old with no examination experience in almost forty years, I was amazed at what I achieved with Pitmans. I cannot recommend them enough!!!"
"Thank you Nichola and Dave for the support and encouragement you gave me whilst undertaking the Office Skills Diploma. You provide a relaxed environment to learn and I have no hesitation in recommending Pitman Training."
"Training at Pitmans Cardiff was very good. They seem to have it right. The environment is very relaxing and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. I enjoyed studying there and would definitely contact them in the future."
"It was a very thorough course and I was able to contact someone for advice anytime. I was not pressured to complete my course on certain days/dates. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I will take another course in due course."
"I completed my Payroll Award with Pitman Training.It offered a good step by step guide for sage 50 payroll and excel but I found I had to do alot of my own research when it came to payroll principles or any theory. The book offered for Payroll Principles didn't offer much information and I got most of my information online I didn't get value for money with this course,it was expensive for what I got in return which was 3 books and the use of a computer and sage 50 payroll. The tutors were always there to help if needed"
"I found the trading very easy to follow at home and and any difficulties I had Sno was able to help me over the phone"
"Great team- always happy to help; would recommend to everyone. You will study with your own peace and get help if you need."
"I cannot recommend PitmanTraining highly enough. It is excellent - you can either study at the Centre or at home - and at your own pace. The online audio courses are a perfect way to learn - if you dont catch something first time - simply “rewind”."
"It has been a while since I left full time education and I have done some training in the past but I must admit that I have never had so much commitment and attention from the teachers as I had at Pitman Centre. I would like to say big thank you especially to Mrs Jeeva Shaheelan for being very patient and great listener. If I need more qualifications in the future, Pitman Centre will be my first choice."
"i found the course with the audio very easy to understand and follow."
"Excellent service and great communication!"
"Staff really helpful. Go at your pace, no pressure."
"Excellent courses. All if the staff were really helpful. I thoroughly enjoyed the courses."
"I did enjoy my brief period of my study at Pitman. What I like most were the staff that were so helpful and provide excellent support in my study. For sure, I will sign up again to coniinue building my confidence and take my career to the next level. More Power to you Pitman."
"The team were amazing. I did 2 different courses at similar times. I ended up getting 2 distinctions. This was due to the support of the team well pleased! Looking forward to another course soon!"
"Friendly professional staff."
"Easy to follow from the book given & the staff are friendly and always willing to help."
"I studied at the EC2 venue and have nothing but praise for the team Ishaq, Louise and James. They were all extremely helpful and have the patience of saints. The combination of distance learning and centre based sessions fits in with a busy life if you are working full time. It is hard trying to fit in everything but the satisfaction and sense of achievement when you pass the course and get your qualification is worth it."
"Course was very helpful and staff (Sonia) is very helpful, supportive and guidance in right direction. . Also help me in car park facilities. But systems was down few times which delays in my course work and delays in receiving certificates."
"My training through Pitman was very flexible. Due to work and a young family I was able to do my training from home and book myself in for tests at a time and place which suited me. All staff were very helpful with any concerns or issues I had throughout my time with them."
Pitman Training is rated 4.62 based on 106 reviews