Pinks Florists Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Pinks Florists

How would you rate Pinks Florists?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
mariola

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Pinks Florists in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I'd stay away from this florist. They charged me £75 for a small bouquet of 10 roses for my wedding. There were supposed to be purple flowers ad well but there was just one as the rest was still in buds. They offer to re-arrange the bouquet but, unfortunately, I didn't have any time left. It did spoil my big day a bit. I wish I have bought flowers from waitros and made the bouquet myself as it would be much better and not so expensive."
Pinks Florists is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews