Pink Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pink Boutique
4.4
Based on 565 reviews
Quality products, alway wow me Thanks.
Ordered on-line. Straight forward, no problems - even when having return items. Items delivered quickly, too.
Fast delivery
Beautiful garments great service
Beautiful dress great to size
Absolutely love Pink Boutique clothing, been purchasing now for a number of years and I have never been let down by the quality of the clothing or the sizing of the products. Would highly recommend to anyone xx
Dress is gorgeous exactly as pictured super quick delivery too
Amazing clothes
I was disappointed with the dress i purchased. It didn't fit as well as i expected and i didn't like the style of the dress. I had to return it the day after receiving it.
amazing loved the dress was worth every penny ❤️
I will not be ordering from Pink Boutique in future due to having to pay for returns. Given the future of online shopping customers want the same experience they would have when visiting a store.
Hi guys 💝 love pink boutique, but the trousers & shorts are a little restricted on the back side . Other than this you are great , your dress really compliment my shape thanks guys . Here’s to 2022 summer 🏖💗🥂
Very impressed with the quality of the dresses I ordered. True to size, great fit. Fast delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Gorgeous clothes, great quality, very reliable will definitely be buying more x
Qualities a bit poor considering the price. 7
Amazing quality and true to size, usually I can’t find a website that clothes for me correctly but this is spot on 👌
Lovely clothes at good prices
Fast service, good quality clothes. Quick to refund. When I’ve needed help for other orders, customer service has always been very quick to respond and help. My go to shop for dresses!
Received my item and was so up set as it hasn’t been made very well I had to cut the zip as it to long at the top and also coming away at the seams near the bottom I ordered this to wear for a christening and didn’t have anything else so I had to fix it myself for the price I paid I don’t expect to have to do that
Loved this dress! True to size. Speedy delivery.
Pink Boutique is rated 4.40 based on 565 reviews