Pink Boutique Reviews

04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Pink Boutique deliver?

Tell us how Pink Boutique made you happy

"Hi I thought your dresses where cheap I expect a full refund and they where see through as well Won’t be ordering from you again x"
Are you Pink Boutique? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I needed an emergency next day delivery for a dress for my Christmas works do and found Pink Boutique amazing after a friend had recommended them. I ordered the dress and shoes easily on the website. I then realised after I'd placed the order that I had given the wrong address so I called customer services who were extremely helpful and the amended the order for me. I received my delivery on time the next day. An amazing company, I would definitely use again."
"Absolutely brilliant. Excellent fast service , excellent customer care, excellent quality . True to size, perfect fit . Definately use this company again ."
"Easy transaction and quick delivery top I ordered is really pretty & good quality I love the style and it is exactly true to size and likeness of the online shop I would definitely buy from Pink Boutique again"
"Great prices designs for all ages"
"Really good and fast delivery. Lovely clothes and great material!"
"Stunning dresses beautiful and comfortable to wear for any occasion"
"Super quick delivery, really pleased with the quality of dresses and happy with how much they complement the online profiles; for example the colours and style were just as I had seen on the website"
"The clothes are super lovely-stylish and good quality and not overly expensive"
"This company are ok. Dresses are nice but low quality. And they say they won’t refund postage on a fully returned order. This is against the consumer contract regulations and therefore illegal"
"Fabulous service fast delivery and loved the dress"
"Really good quality for a good price! Love my new clothes"
Pink Boutique is rated 4.50 based on 12 reviews