Pinion Watches Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pinion Watches
Read Pinion Watches Reviews

About Pinion Watches:

Pinion is a British Watch Company based in Oxfordshire England, and make fine watches designed, built and tested to exacting standards using high-quality modern and ‘new-old-stock’ vintage Swiss mechanical watch movements.

hello@pinionwatches.com

Damian
Pinion Watches 5 star review on 1st December 2018
Marcus
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service. Continuous updates throughout purchase process, keeping me informed every step of the way.
Very Impressed, thank you.
Communications throughout the process (from deposit to receipt) was fantastic.
Product pictures are of an excellent quality which is reassuring for the buying experience.
The watch itself is of a very high quality both in finish and looks.
Love the contrast of the numbers and indices on the beautifully finished dial all pulled together brilliantly with the sword hands.
Well done PINION this is a lovely timepiece.
Pinion Watches 5 star review on 10th September 2018
My experience with Pinion has been exceptional. Not only is the product (Atom ND) a remarkably well-designed, perfectly crafted item, but the high-level of quality customer service from Piers sets Pinion apart from other businesses in the same arena.

Great work and congratulations to all at Pinion, many thanks for my beautiful watch!
This is my second purchase from Pinion and Piers. Piers is very attentive with his communications and the watches and straps are superb.
Tremendously happy with my TT. Design is beautiful. Build quality Is excellent. Happily holds its own alongside traditional grand marques in my collection. Thoroughly recommended.
I have just received my watch and am absolutely delighted!

From the first contact to final delivery Piers has gone above and beyond, really providing ‘customer service’. This included strap choice and delaying the watch being sent to me (I was on holiday for the initial planned delivery date and I didn't want it to arrive whilst away).

Website purchasing always brings with it an inherent risk and I hoped the pictures on the website we’re totally representative and did the watch justice. Without doubt, they are and do.

The weight and feel of the watch is perfect.

The presentation package of key fob, watch tool and stunning watch roll again, further enhance the Piers Berry “Pinion experience”.

I have a number of watches including Christopher Wards’, Farer and 2 Breitlings’ and your watch is individual and outstanding in design and workmanship. It is good to see a quality “Made in England” piece of work.
Pinion Watches 5 star review on 18th August 2018 Pinion Watches 5 star review on 18th August 2018
Fantastic service from Pinnion watch is fantastic rally comfy to wear

Slightly let down by the quality of the watchstraps needs to be a bit more special on a 2000 plus watch
Just taken delivery of an Axis II bronze with green face and I think it is stunning.

Piers has been extremely helpful and has made my purchase a memorable one.
The communication with Piers from enquiring about the Axis II through to the actual purchase was top class. On unpacking the watch the presentation was fantastic, the box, the outer bag and then the leather watch roll to reveal a stunning watch that exceeded my expectations. Piers I cannot thank you enough, please convey my thanks to your staff.
Nice watch now I'm used to wearing one again! Clean, sharp and simple styling, good to know that there are only 70 like this in existence. Packaged nicely and delivered personally by Piers. My first watch in 20+ years.
From the first time I contacted Pinion via email, the service and communication have been first class. I have ended up with a watch that I could so easily have missed out on. The attention to detail in both customer service and the product is nothing less that exceptional. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from this company again and I plan to in future. It’s my first experience of buying direct from a watch company and the bar has been set very high
Not had the watch long enough to write a valid review.I am very happy with the quality
and the design that I chose.Although the watch took a little longer to receive than first expected you were very up front about the delays.The wait was well worth it.I will be very happy to write another review perhaps when I have had the watch for about six months.
Excellent experience from start to finish. The watch is a bit nice as well!
Bottom line is the Atom is a very well made and finished watch that looks and more importantly, feels 3x the price.
Well done piers!
Very pleased with my new Axis II Bronze with blue dial. Piers was very helpful and it was great that he lives only a few miles away! Looking forward to see how it patinates.
Absolutely love this “Atom” watch, easy to read face beautifuly designed with a high quality leather strap.
The customer service that i have experienced from Pinion has been outstanding. Nothing has been too much trouble and there has been excellent communication at every step. When the watch arrived it was packaged with so much attention to detail, and the watch itself has been beautifully crafted. It was a very well received gift!
I am delighted with my watch from Pinion and the purchase was made particularly special by meeting Piers.
It is a privilege to own something that stands out in terms of its design & engineering. I love that it is an English design & build & in my opinion it embodies Englishness in having an integrity of construction in a package that is both a statement & yet understated at the same time. I also enjoy the heritage behind the design and build of the mechanism.
It was a pleasure to meet Piers & see his belief in his product & to learn from him about the design & manufacturing process.
This is my only watch but I am seriously considering another of his watches & will look out for his future designs. Thank you Piers. We need more people like you with the courage to take an idea forward & realise it.
Excellent customer service, lovely watch, beautifully presented. I could not recommend Piers and Pinion highly enough, I will be back for more.
A pleasure to deal with and thrilled with my new watch.
Really great service selecting the watch and strap combinations. Piers was really helpful. Very happy.
Pinion Watches is rated 4.93 based on 173 reviews