Pingtek Powertools Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pingtek Powertools

How would you rate Pingtek Powertools?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Cann

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Pingtek Powertools in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Cann
"Pingtek customer service can only be described as second to none. Item supplied through a third party supplier. However on delivery the item was damaged. Pingtek were emailed to inform them of the situation and seek guidance of whether I needed to go back through third party. Pingtek responded within 10 minutes. Dealt with the issue efficiently and friendly throughout. Resolved the issue smoothly and to my complete satisfaction. Has a follow up email to check I was happy with the outcome and if there was anything else they could do. I would total recommend this company for overall quality, value for money but most of all for excellent customer service which was outstanding."
Pingtek Powertools is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews