Pingtek Powertools Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pingtek Powertools

How would you rate Pingtek Powertools ?

Cann
"Pingtek customer service can only be described as second to none. Item supplied through a third party supplier. However on delivery the item was damaged. Pingtek were emailed to inform them of the situation and seek guidance of whether I needed to go back through third party. Pingtek responded within 10 minutes. Dealt with the issue efficiently and friendly throughout. Resolved the issue smoothly and to my complete satisfaction. Has a follow up email to check I was happy with the outcome and if there was anything else they could do. I would total recommend this company for overall quality, value for money but most of all for excellent customer service which was outstanding."
Pingtek Powertools is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews