Pines and Needles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pines and Needles
Courier, Own Driver
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 20 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

Pines and Needles 5 star review on 30th November 2017
Macarena V Ferri Lopez
Pines and Needles 5 star review on 4th December 2016
More Photos & Videos
The tree itself has a lot of brown and dried branches, looks like the last of season. \n\nThe trunk was, quote from customer services after seeing a photo I sent, "unusually larger than normal, that's probably why it doesn't fit in your stand"\n\nThe delivery men made sarcastic comments because the tree was to be delivered up to the top floor with no lift, saying "we love to walk up stairs with a big tree, we wish we could do this all year round", and "flats without a lift are the best, all this hard work, we love it" said in a very sarcastic manner. Then proceeded to wait for a tip after dumping it on the floor.\n\nMy husband had to hack off the bottom of the tree in order for it to fit our stand, as no one was able to help before Sunday and we didn't want a dying tree left in our lounge. \n\nAll in all, a very disappointing service this year. \n\nSorry for the negative feedback, my main concern was the professionalism from the drivers.\n\n\n\n
I ordered a 7ft tree and got a 6* one which was cut at an angle at the base, which made it awkward to balance in stand - not good this year.
The person who actually brought the tree up the stairs was unhelpful, would not remove muddy boots and destroyed the carpet on 7 floors. The tree that arrived was falling apart and I asked him to take it away. I went down to the van and the driver was superb He immediately addressed my concerned. I could not fault him. I saw his helper put the discarded tree to one side. I assumed they would put it in the van. However, when I went out later he had dumped it in my neighbours porch and it is still there. I have taken photos of this and will report it to the council of westminster with the registration number of the van which I had taken note of. My daughters were watching and intact took a video of everything so we have that also. We will provide all this to the council on 16th December after 5pm unless this tree is picked up and disposed of properly tomorrow. \nThe driver I believe was unaware, his helper was was the person responsible. Millicent Stone
The delivery guy was really nice and helpful. However, we didn't receive the free mini Christmas tree we were promised when booking - and, of course, i didn't realise until after he was gone...
Some technical problem went wrong with the booking and my tree did not turn up on the day. However, it was delivered to my satisfaction the following day and I received a refund for the premium delivery charge paid and I did receive a few extra bits.
I was disappointed that your driver and his partner helping him did not offer to remove their shoes when coming into the house, after i told them that we had a new carpet. \n\nadditionally the water stand they brought was used and dirty, and only after i complained i got a new one. \n\nOther than that they were OK.\n\nalso the wreath came completely squashed. the box looks like it had been trampled on and on opening it i saw that it had been completely squashed. \n\nThe website gave me the impression that this is a premier service but i no longer feel the same way.
Tree ok excelt bent at the top - have had to straighten it risking it breaking. The tree was delivered ok in my absence but it was open already, without netting, and made an absolute mess of the walls in the hall etc dragging such a wide tree through the flat. Not good.
Our tree arrived just before noon, but the poor mini-tree was placed in a cardboard box, which was completely smashed, the content (tree, dirt and container) spilled in the box. Not impressed...
It is a nice tree but needle are dropping very fast.
Disappointed by condition of tree when it arrived. Needles everywhere and that was before I put it up and on an non-drop tree.
Driver left the tree on the doorstep with my son. Didn't even offer to move it a further 6 inches into the hallway. Shoddy service.
Delivery of the tree was perfect. The driver wanted to deliver early and I was home so that ws fine. The tree is 7 ft but 1/3 of it at the bottom is bold, just some branches without needles at all! Also a big part of the bark is removed from one side so I would probably need to cut a part of the bottom so it won't dry out too soon. Please let me know what you can do to remedy this!!! Regards, Evelien Dewulf 07733376943
Tree arrived on time and ordering process was easy. Tree stand works well. However the tree, a Nordman fir, is dropping needles everywhere (literally hundreds) and certain branches are brown. We have had to arrange for a new one to be delivered - phone respondent was very helpful - though waiting in again is inconvenient and I am just hoping we receive a healthy tree this time!
UNHAPPY TEST
the delivery was good but the tree was broken
My order was not processed properly and I had to make several calls to ensure things were on track over a week later. I was also informed by a member of staff that the delivery fee would be waivered as delivery could not occur for several days. The information was much appreciated as it was my second order within 1 hour and the first person had said nothing. An American girl on staffing was wonderful, as was Bunty the warehouse Manager. Unfortunately though, my overall experience was not positive. Nice miniature trees, however.
Hello,\n\nThe delivery crew were excellent and friendly, as always (though my wife was disappointed that they weren't in kilts this year ðŸ). However, we ordered an 8 ft tree and although the tree delivered is lovely, healthy and is just under 8 ft, the top 25 inches are a bare spike with no branches at all. Indeed, the main body of the tree with branches extends only 40 inches from the floor, with stand affixed. The tree's girth is also very much in keeping with a small tree. In short, I feel like I paid for an 8ft tree and was given what amounts to a 5-6 ft tree at best. It's a shame, but I feel like your company can't be trusted to deliver within spec--I don't mind paying more for an 8ft tree, but I do want it to be a true 8 ft. Happy to provide a photo of the tree in question if it's helpful.\n\nKind regards,\n\nChristopher Traulsen
The tree is almost ok as is quiet empty on top of it. But mostly I was disappointed by the delivery. The tree is not straight in the stand and there are completely dry branches on the bottom of the tree that were left like that ... not even cut.
Delivery was great but the tree itself was not what I was hoping for! It's more of a stick unfortunately! I really like everything else about your company so hopefully I can exchange for a new one tomorrow to remedy christmas and give a better review!
Tree I always order every year (6ft) was much smaller than I've ever had and not the nicest shape . Bit disappointed this year
Pines and Needles is rated 4.20 based on 1,818 reviews