Pines and Needles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pines and Needles
Courier, Own Driver
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 20 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

Pines and Needles 5 star review on 30th November 2017
Macarena V Ferri Lopez
Pines and Needles 5 star review on 4th December 2016
More Photos & Videos
I was so anxious to find the right tree this late in December but Dimo was so helpful and kind even though it was freezing that he unwrapped trees just to find the perfect one. And we found it. He really went above and beyond.
Despite the pouring rain Sam at Ham was great helping us pick a lovely tree to fit our room. Thanks Sam!
James in Chiswick was very helpful. Tree arrived same day as promised.
Brandon at chiswick was very helpful and the tree is still drinking 10 days later
Like every year, I bought my Xmas tree at Pines and Needles in Fulham this morning.
Finn helped me to chose the right tree. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. Hopefully he will be here next year.

If Brexit doesn't cancel X-mas!!!!
Excellent staff, lovely tree
Great service from Vicky park pines and needles staff was so helpful especially the South African guy :-) x
Great tree. Great customer service from Chris in Chiswick.
Nice tree as expected.
James at Pines and Needles Turnham Green helped us choose our beautiful tree and was extremely helpful. Thanks James!
Finn served us in Fulham and we couldn't have met a nicer chap! He made us feel welcome on arrival, very pleasant, without being at all overbearing, and he let us go and come back and make our decision, which he helped us with and we were happy with the final result.

Finn was very knowledgeable about his job, advising how to care for the tree, very skilled in cutting the base and packaging for us. Finn also advised on the tree-collecting service which was a pleasant surprise (This is our first Real Tree!)

He was also well humoured, as he taught me that his name does not begin with 'PH' as I thought it may (lol). He gave us a pleasant experience, and has very people friendly, gracious personality and hope to see him again next year!

Thank you Pines and Needles Fulham!!
We went to buy our Christmas tree at Wendover Woods they have so many options that we couldn't choose ! Fortunately we were helped by Anya and we found a fantastic tree.
Bought tree from Pines & Needles at Wendover Woods. Lucas served us and he was excellent. Helped us to find the right size and shape of tree, engagingly explained about his charity work and then put the tree in the car for us. Tree looks great and I wish all people who provide a service were as polite and helpful as Lucas.
Delivered our tree in time, lovely Zola and Younes helped install it. Great service! Happy holidays!
Sam at Pines and Needles Turnham Green helped us choose our beautiful Christmas tree. He was extremely helpful explaining the pros and cons of the 3 different types of trees and served us with a smile. Thanks, Sam!
Great selection of trees at Kenwood House and friendly, helpful staff, with a special mention for charming Frank who solved our dilemma about which size to buy. Thanks - see you next year!
Great trees and great customer service. I have experience ordering online and going to two of their different stores.
Last year i got my tree delivered. The two delivery guys brought it into my flat and put it in the stand for me (despite me not paying for this extra service).

This year, there was a bit of a discrepancy with a receipt after buying a stand from one of their physical stores. I emailed customer services and they got straight back to me and went above and beyond to fix the situation.
My parents now also buy their trees from here. No complaints what so ever!
Sam at Pines and Needles Kingston was very helpful and very patient! Trimmed off lower branches and sliced end off trunk to give it a good soak.
Served by lovely Lucas......will be back again next year!
I’m so glad that I found pines and needles this year. Last year was an absolute disaster with our tree. Dimo has such a fun spirit to him and made us feel better about taking so much time to decide on a tree. Really gave us great service. Our 10ft tree is plush and so beautiful. We have put it up for a few days now and it still is maintaining its shape and needles. Thank you so much!
Pines and Needles is rated 4.20 based on 1,818 reviews