Pines and Needles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pines and Needles
Courier, Own Driver
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 20 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

Pines and Needles 5 star review on 30th November 2017
Macarena V Ferri Lopez
Pines and Needles 5 star review on 4th December 2016
More Photos & Videos
They lost my tree! Christmas starts in our house with a weekend of fun starting with picking a tree and decorating it with the kids. Having paid for premium delivery, we were told to wait at home from 3pm-10pm for delivery. No tree at 10pm. Call to customer services " sorry we have no record of your tree. If you want another one you can we can deliver another one tomorrow between 3pm and 10pm". So 2 days will be ruined, very disappointed kids and still no guarantee of a tree before bedtime on Sunday. certainly no festive cheer tonight
As ever, from booking to installation, the Pines & Needles team were fantastic! Lovely people, lovely tree - can't recommend enough!
Happy Christmas
Used these guys before and always very helpful and accommodating and have great trees. Merry Christmas!
I would never buy christmas tree from Pines and Needles ever again. The delivery is two days late. They have got my delivery address wrong when I made the order, I then called to correct the address but they are not delivered on the scheduled date. I then called again the second day but still no delivery. When the delivery the tree, the tree itself cannot stand on its own. The tree is not planted into the pot properly as the root has been cut off a lot and will not survive for long time. It is completely useless to plant a tree into a pot which it cannot stand. Very bad experience with Pines and Needles. Unless I hate someone very badly, I will never recommend to anyone to buy Christmas tree from Pines and Needles.

I also bought some accessorise when are quite beautiful, but I don't know what's the use of them since the Christmas tree is poor qualify and doesn't stand at all!!!
The delay to your delivery was beyond our control. We dispatched the tree in time and in perfect condition. We were not responsible or able to influence the speed of the delivery once we had dispatched it. This was an unfortunate problem with the courier we could not have foreseen.

But you are our customer and we take responsibility anyway, which is why we refunded the delivery charge as an apology as soon as we found out about the delay.

And we absolutely dispatched it in perfect condition, we did not know or expect it would get damaged in transit. This again was beyond our control, but nevertheless we sincerely apologise and I will refund the price of the tree from your order immediately.

We can send out a replacement tomorrow (the first possible date, because couriers do not pick up on Sundays) which should be with you on Tuesday, IF you find that to be a suitable solution. But we understand how inconvenient that can be so it's entirely up to you.

And finally, I've put a 100% discount on your account so next year your tree is on us.
It would be really helpful that if you are not able to deliver your product during the time a customer specified, it would be communicated ahead of time. I had to contact the driver to find out when my delivery were arrived myself with no luck and had to wait an extra 2 1/2 hrs in my office for it to arrive.
(Rooster Deliveries) - Posted 5 years ago
The tree did not arrive on the specified date quoted to me and nobody rung or emailed me to let me know that the driver would not be coming between 9-5pm. I then chased the delivery the next day for again nobody to get back to me. I understand this is a very busy time but the least I expect is a courtesy call to let me know or to apologize about the disaster that happened the previous day. Once I got through to somebody, they were quite helpful and arranged a delivery slot. Once the delivery arrived, there was a little bit of difficulty with communication but in the end the tree is up and looks nice.
Dear Laura,
I've investigated the issue that happened that day. We went through some teething problems on the first 2 days of December but I can assure you we have addressed them so they won#t happen again. I know this might be no good for you now, but as an apology and a gesture of goodwill we'd like to offer you a 10% discount on your order in 2015. (Left note in your account to this effect).
Pines and Needles is rated 4.20 based on 1,818 reviews