Pines and Needles Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 20 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

123 Shirland Road

Tell us how Pines and Needles made you happy
I found the trees a little on the expensive side but I received great service from Dimo. I was laughing the whole time which distracted me from the price. Really great chap and wouldn't of bought one if it wasn't for him.
Great tree from Victoria Park. Reasonably priced. Dimo was really friendly and helpful.
Thank you to the lovely Ben - who helped us find a great 7ft tree for under £50. It looks fantastic in our living room.
I want to like this company because they are cheap and conveniently located for me. However for 2 consecutive years my tree is dying before Christmas Day. Last year I got a replacement but redecorating - not ideal. This year.. I keep watering it but it is just not absorbing the water. I put it on it's side last week with all decorations on and chopped the base again, but this is not improving. Very upsetting seeing it dry up and weep day by day. Maybe my bad luck, but twice bitten twice shy for me... Extra star for friendly staff on site only.
James was a great help in Chiswick, great tree.
Dimo at Victoria Park was phenomenal. Helped us find our perfect tree and gave good advice on how to keep it alive.
Really festive and great service from Dimo. Very helpful and friendly. Went for a bigger tree than expected because of the reasonable prices.
Zac was so friendly and helpful
Very nice tree and helpful serivce from Harry at the Chiswick location
Great overall service from Sam in Chiswick.
Bought tree from Wendover Woods this morning. Good value. Archie was very helpful.
Morgan and Lalou in Wimbledon Park were extremely helpful; found a great tree through their assistance.
This is our second year coming to Pines and Needles and we couldn't be happier with our choice. Picked up our 7ft tree which is plush and has a nice shape to it. Dimo was very friendly and went the extra mile to help us find the perfect tree. He even popped it onto the top of our car for us all the while smiling and engaging. We really appreciate it. Merry Christmas.
Not the cheapest trees for what you get. The Customer service was great from Dimo. He made up for the first person that first greeted me when I walked in but then they just walked away. Dimo immediately came over and was friendly and didn't try to sell me too hard. Overall a good experience except for the price.
I was so anxious to find the right tree this late in December but Dimo was so helpful and kind even though it was freezing that he unwrapped trees just to find the perfect one. And we found it. He really went above and beyond.
Despite the pouring rain Sam at Ham was great helping us pick a lovely tree to fit our room. Thanks Sam!
Not sure how the premium prices are justified (30-40% up on other local purveyors). Did not see a 4, 5 or 6ft tree that was a "typical" shape, most were wider in the middle than the bottom, some lying in mud, lighting was poor making the whole set-up uninviting. The attendant was unengaging and spent more time amongst the trees than the customers, a guilty conscience perhaps.
James in Chiswick was very helpful. Tree arrived same day as promised.
Brandon at chiswick was very helpful and the tree is still drinking 10 days later
Like every year, I bought my Xmas tree at Pines and Needles in Fulham this morning. Finn helped me to chose the right tree. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. Hopefully he will be here next year. If Brexit doesn't cancel X-mas!!!!
Pines and Needles is rated 4.20 based on 1,818 reviews