Pines and Needles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pines and Needles
Courier, Own Driver
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online Store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 30 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

Note for 2020: We are fully COVID-19 compliant and operating as usual.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

123, Shirland Road, London

Tell us how Pines and Needles made you happy
We purchase a Norman for tree for them which was supposed to last at least weeks. Ours started drying up after two. We have tried to save it but looking like it won't last till Xmas.

We called left voicemail (and in fact their voicemail box is now full!) but no one called us back.

Terrible service, avoid.
Really brilliant experience in Battersea park today. Still great stock, with lots of lovely trees to choose from, despite many people buying their trees really early this year. Julen was helpful and friendly with me and I saw very patient with another customer. All team appreciate significance of finding the 'perfect' tree and if people being indecisive is annoying, they certainly do not show it. Happy Christmas all!
If I could give them 6 I would , no queues, parking and amazing service and to cap it all free mistletoe ( not sure how that works in tier three ). I think Kenwood without doubt deserve jock of the year
Service is unreliable. Paid for specific time interval. Ordered 3+ weeks in advance. And they still managed to be late. It looks like service was created by some very incompetent creatures.
Service and help picking up the tree was good, but very unsatisfied with the product. Not even two weeks from picking it up and is dropping like a month-old tree.

We paid for the top range non-drop tree and was promised it should hold until late Dec. At the moment you cannot go past it as the needles will fall with the lightest of the touches. Will not recommend it and suggest getting your tree from another shop.
Great service from daniel F, assisted me in picking the perfect tree for my house!
Thanks Dan!
fabulous! definitely buying from Pines and Needles again next year
Brilliant, friendly & caring - well worth the delivery to the room
2nd attempt at review
Served by a lovely young man called Jed. He was very cheerful and helpful in helping me choose a tree and I lived the kilt! Very satisfied with the service. Merry Xmas.
Was served by a lovely, helpful young man called Jed. Cheerful and helped us with the tree. Loved the kilt! Thank you Jed.
Went with my young son to Ealing Broadway a couple of weeks ago to buy a tree. Really lovely service. Milo was attentive and made the experience feel special for my son. Thank you.
Lovely, kilted staff!
Had a great experience at the Ealing Broadway store last week, all staff were polite and friendly, in particular Milo helped me pick a tree and then carried it to my car !
Had an amazing experience in Fulham Broadway, all staff were extremely lovely, In particular Rex who helped me carry my tree home. Would definitely recommend!
Amazing experience in Fulham Broadway, all stall were extremely lovely and even got help walking my tree home by Rex. Would definitely recommend!!!
Customer service from 'Rex' at Pines and Needles in Fulham was brilliant. He thoughtfully helped me choose a tree, and carried it out to my car for me. It looks great in my sitting room so I couldn't be more happy.
Great service from Dimo. Thanks
Our tree dried out within two weeks! We contacted customer service but they were not helpful at all! Not going to buy from them again!
Had a fun experience picking up our tree at Notting Hill today as Dimo was a very friendly and attentive, although, the trees were a little more expensive than we would of hoped so we ended up buying a smaller tree on Dimo's advice. It actually turned out being the perfect size when we put it up so couldn't be happier with how it turned out. I promised I would let him know so I wanted to say thank you to Dimo at Nottinghill for steering us in the right direction - you were right!
Found the perfect Nord Fir today after about 30 minutes of searching but it was well-worth the effort as it looks so pretty in our home after we decorated it! A BIG thank you to Dimo who was such a great help even though trying to serve us and another couple as they seemed to be shorthanded but was still very attentive and patient.
Pines and Needles is rated 4.24 based on 2,037 reviews