Pines and Needles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pines and Needles
Courier, Own Driver
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 20 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

Pines and Needles 5 star review on 30th November 2017
Macarena V Ferri Lopez
Pines and Needles 5 star review on 4th December 2016
More Photos & Videos
Our tree is beautiful! Lucas at Wendover Woods helped us find the perfect tree. He was very knowledgeable and took time to ensure that the tree we bought matched our needs completely. We chose a Norway Spruce, which has been in place at home for over a week. It looks perfect and has a beautiful "Christmassy" smell. It has not shed any needles. We are absolutely delighted with the quality of the tree and the wonderful service we had from Pines & Needles.
Rory at Barnes outlet was superb. Picked us an excellent tree and was so efficient in trimming and processing it. Great service.
The best Christmas trees ever!!!! 😁
I would just like to say what a wonderful experience i had today, when i bought my tree. Fin was so cheery, helpful and was a delight. He opened 3 trees and held them up so i could see them and he was very understanding when i couldn't quite decide. I cant commend him highly enough, i wouldn't have bought one without him.
Very helpful, and friendly
Lovely service
Great service from Matthew and Kurt at Kenwood.
Morgan at Wimbledon Park was brilliant and super helpful. Would definitely buy from Pines and Needles again
Joseph at St Mary’s Stoke Newington was super helpful. Would definitely buy from Pines and Needles again
Good tree, great help from Tate!
Came back for a second tree and Dimo remembered me showing me similar trees to the first one I bought which made my shopping so much nicer and faster. He was very friendly and carried my tree all the way down the road. Very good service.
I found the trees a little on the expensive side but I received great service from Dimo. I was laughing the whole time which distracted me from the price. Really great chap and wouldn't of bought one if it wasn't for him.
Great tree from Victoria Park. Reasonably priced. Dimo was really friendly and helpful.
Thank you to the lovely Ben - who helped us find a great 7ft tree for under £50. It looks fantastic in our living room.
Dimo at Victoria Park was phenomenal. Helped us find our perfect tree and gave good advice on how to keep it alive.
Really festive and great service from Dimo. Very helpful and friendly. Went for a bigger tree than expected because of the reasonable prices.
Zac was so friendly and helpful
Great overall service from Sam in Chiswick.
This is our second year coming to Pines and Needles and we couldn't be happier with our choice. Picked up our 7ft tree which is plush and has a nice shape to it. Dimo was very friendly and went the extra mile to help us find the perfect tree. He even popped it onto the top of our car for us all the while smiling and engaging. We really appreciate it. Merry Christmas.
Not the cheapest trees for what you get. The Customer service was great from Dimo. He made up for the first person that first greeted me when I walked in but then they just walked away. Dimo immediately came over and was friendly and didn't try to sell me too hard. Overall a good experience except for the price.
Pines and Needles is rated 4.20 based on 1,818 reviews