Pines and Needles Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Read Pines and Needles Reviews

About Pines and Needles:

Pines and Needles are proud to present our range of Christmas Trees and Christmas Decorations. Feel the Christmas festivities come to life with our fresh and real Christmas Trees from our Online store, where we will deliver straight to your door, letting you relax and enjoy your time with the family. We also provide a host of Christmas Tree services including Delivery, Installation and Decoration services, designed and built for our customers.

We also have over 20 Stores operating across London, as well as the South of England, where you can come and join us to pick the tree that suits you best. We will deliver your Christmas Tree to your door in perfect time for Christmas for you and your family to enjoy.

sajel@pinesandneedles.com

123 Shirland Road

Tell us how Pines and Needles made you happy
I had a lovely experience here, was fun finding the right tree and the lovely max couldn’t of been more help! Would highly reccomend him when picking your Christmas tree!
Came to buy a Christmas tree last week and Max couldn’t have been anymore helpful! What a lovely young man he is! He helped pick out a Christmas tree with me and my husband and had a lovely chat with him! Would highly recommend pines and needles to anyone great staff!!
What an incredible place. Everything you could want to make Christmas magical and the most wonderful helpful service from Max. Highly recommend a visit
Tree was glorious when I picked it but it’s now starting to droop and loose needles at an alarming rate. Flat has been kept at a cool temperature, watered 5-6 times a day and nothing is improving. It’s disheartening and I’m not sure I’ll use this company again.
Sam was very patient and kind. We were choosing for some time a tree, and in the meantime he would tell us stories but also gave us some privacy! Very good service :)
Please write a short review of your Experience with Pines and Needles Excellent
Great tree
Our tree is beautiful! Lucas at Wendover Woods helped us find the perfect tree. He was very knowledgeable and took time to ensure that the tree we bought matched our needs completely. We chose a Norway Spruce, which has been in place at home for over a week. It looks perfect and has a beautiful "Christmassy" smell. It has not shed any needles. We are absolutely delighted with the quality of the tree and the wonderful service we had from Pines & Needles.
The worst and saddest Christmas tree we have ever seen. We ordered a small tree for 80£ (tree plus delivery costs). But what we got was a branchless and needless small something. Half the tree had not braches and the other half (20cm) was deformed. The whole tree was 60£. Shocking! Customer service has agreed to collect the tree and to issue a full refund. So far they have collected the tree but now they are insisting on a exchange which was not what we agreed. Their account manager (Nelia Fernandes) is extremely unprofessional. This is the second disastrous experience with this awful company that is why we don't want an exchange. Avoid this horrible company at any cost!
Dear Customer,

Apologies for your experience. A team member will be in contact today to rectify this and give you a full refund. Our products are natural so we cannot control shape or freshness time frames hence we have policies in place to offer replacements and refunds.
Rory at Barnes outlet was superb. Picked us an excellent tree and was so efficient in trimming and processing it. Great service.
Please rate our Service at Pines and Needles out of 5
Please write a short review of your Experience with Pines and Needles Great service as always
The best Christmas trees ever!!!! 😁
Please rate our Service at Pines and Needles out of 5
Please write a short review of your Experience with Pines and Needles Where is the tree?
Still waiting for the tree to arrive.
Dear Customer,
I believe are team have been in contact and your tree is being delivered today.
Have a happy Christmas.
I would just like to say what a wonderful experience i had today, when i bought my tree. Fin was so cheery, helpful and was a delight. He opened 3 trees and held them up so i could see them and he was very understanding when i couldn't quite decide. I cant commend him highly enough, i wouldn't have bought one without him.
Very helpful, and friendly
Lovely service
Had fantastic customer service last week from Denzil, he was very helpful and was very good with my children. I really liked his quilt :D
Great service from Matthew and Kurt at Kenwood.
Morgan at Wimbledon Park was brilliant and super helpful. Would definitely buy from Pines and Needles again
Joseph at St Mary’s Stoke Newington was super helpful. Would definitely buy from Pines and Needles again
Good tree, great help from Tate!
Came back for a second tree and Dimo remembered me showing me similar trees to the first one I bought which made my shopping so much nicer and faster. He was very friendly and carried my tree all the way down the road. Very good service.
Pines and Needles is rated 4.20 based on 1,818 reviews