Pindrop Hearing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pindrop Hearing
Read Pindrop Hearing Reviews

Tell us how Pindrop Hearing made you happy
Well organised and efficient, friendly service. Staff helpful and courteous. Treatment swift and effective. Would recommend Pindrop.
I attended Pindrop for wax removal and was very nervous about it, but Falguni Gami made sure that there was nothing to be nervous about. She cleaned my ear canals in no time and absolutely painfree. Plus, she was very friendly. I would recommend this service to all!
I have been using Pindrop hearing for 2 years for earwax removal. Very friendly staff, Excellent service and would highly recommend them
Had such a good experience today of Sheila clearing my ears of wax.It was particularly great to see pictures of my ear canals before and after as well as my hearing being restored. Sheila also gave me info on custom made swim and sleep earplugs which was very helpful. Would highly recommend.
I have attended various hearing aid clinic over the years, including the NHS
the service and after care I receive at Pindrop Hearing, has been outstanding
in comparisons with the others ,
I am very pleased with there customer service . My ears have both been unblocked . Excellent very professional. Will recommend. Thank you
A more advanced set up than the previous microsuction place I attended, and much friendlier service! I found it amazing to be able to actually see the inside of your own ears on a giant screen! Successfully cleared the wax in my right ear with no pain. I highly recommend their services, many thanks
Really professional and friendly (Sheila).Showed before and after pictures and cleared away my wax with minimal effort. Even gave me long term advice on tinnitus and wax build up rather than telling me I need regular microsuction and trying to oversell . Very pleased and so much better than messing around at the GP surgery. Thanks
After disappointing results from so called ‘experts’ in hearing devices that were both hugely expensive with no promised after sales/fitting service, my doctor sent me to Pindrop hearing in Harley Street. I had been experiencing hearing loss for a number of years and because of my previous experience, was not holding up much hope of success. The hearing aids that I’d paid a lot of money for were really unwearable as they irritated my ears. I had a totally different experience with Pindrop. A very welcoming team who took time understanding my hearing issues and the head of Pindrop and excellent audiologist, Ron Ganguly undertook the first consultation. The testing and fitting service for my new hearing aids was brilliant. I was relieved to the point of tears when my new hearing aids were fitted and programmed. It was amazing to hear sounds that I thought were lost to me. The follow up service has been simple and easy and the whole team at Pindrop are terrific and always ready to help. I actually paid less than the original aids that I purchased, despite Pindrop having a Harley Street address! Could not recommend them highly enough. Thanks so much to you all. Here’s to Pindrop Hearing! Prue Fitzgerald
From start to finish, making the appointment, meeting and treatment; professional, informative and gentle. Isobel was brilliant. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service very attentive
Excellent professional service and advice....a very welcoming team who respond well to customer needs!!

The hearing aids they recommended certainly did the job very well indeed.
I was recommended to Pindrop last year and I was very pleased with my experience for removal of earwax. However on my recent visit it was an extremely unpleasant and painful especially in my right ear leaving me with intermittent pain. I hope my next visit will be a less painful experience. Nobody had suggested whether or not I should have put oil in my ear prior to a visit.
Hello. Well from receptionists to Isobel herself..all amazing whereas the NHS gave me a time of some six months to clear wax build up...Terrible..but here, just brilliant..I more than recommend them..Thanks again Pindrop
I was impressed by how thorough and careful my treatment was.
Very professional and helpful! Excellent service
I have visited Pindrop Hearing twice to have micro suction and both times have been very impressed by the professionalism and standard pf care.
Very professional and comfortable earwax removal . My hearing was restored straight away . Thank you .
I accompanied my mum to Pindrop in Winchmore Hill. The service was faultless - friendly, professional and there was a degree of understanding of the difficulties mum was experiencing that we hadn't experienced before.
The appointment was with Mr Patel - throughout he was kind, gentle, patient and informative. I was particularly impressed with the technology which led to a real transparency of the process of earwax removal. And, we were able to see the results.
I would highly recommend Pindrop Hearing.
Very helpful about reminding me of my appointment even on a Sunday not just the text message.
I am medical and I thought they were very competent, trustworthy and helpful . Very exciting to see ones ear on the camera.
Pindrop Hearing is rated 4.89 based on 178 reviews