Pimlico Plumbers Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Pimlico Plumbers

How would you rate Pimlico Plumbers?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Callum Au

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Pimlico Plumbers in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Two of my radiators were not working after turning my heating on for the first time this year back in November. Additionally, the boiler pressure was dropping quite quickly when the heating was turned on. I called Pimlico Plumbers in as they were the top result on Google and had favourable reviews. Their plumber came over and "checked out" the system. He was very polite and efficient, but gave me the bad news that the boiler itself needed to be replaced, and the entire heating system needed to be flushed out as there was a blockage under the floorboards in a pipe which was causing the radiators not to be working. I was given a quote of £5350 for the entire job, and I was charged just over £200 for the plumber turning up in the first instance to check the system. As I wanted a second opinion before committing to spending over £5000, I had a local independent plumber come over and check out the system. It turned out that the valves on the two radiators were broken, and there was a small leak in one of the intake pipes on the boiler. Both of these problems were diagnosed within five minutes, and the work was done there and then at a tiny fraction of Pimlico's quote - just over 5%. The system is now working perfectly. Not only did Pimlico fail to diagnose the problem and quoted me a ridiculous sum to fix it (which in the event would not have worked anyway), they also charged me for the privilege! Avoid at all costs."
"Great customer service"