pillowperfect.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend pillowperfect.co.uk
Read pillowperfect.co.uk Reviews

+44 808 168 5338

Tell us how pillowperfect.co.uk made you happy
I am very pleased with my new pillow I have tried lots of different pillows all which give me a bad neck so far have slept very well would recommend.
I have had problems with finding a good pillow for years and have tried every type on the market, so when my Osteopath suggested I try the Aquapillow I had low expectations!

The Aquapillow is a great invention, it took a while to perfect the balance of water and pillow but is now the most comfortable pillow I have ever used. It is a little cold around the neck so have ordered a thermal pillow case and then it will be perfect. This is a good product, believe me I am very fussy. Many thanks PP.
This pillow is as simple and comfortable as they advertise. I won't need 15 nights to decide. The aquasoft pillow will stay with me for years to come.
Out of the box I was very impressed with the Aquasoft pillow. This water compartment and the top layer is supportive without being hard and uncomfortable.
I've used this pillow for three months now and overall I love it!
Most comfortable pillow that I've ever owned...
Great pillow and perfect customer support.
I love it! Can't sleep without it now. The pillow conforms perfectly to my head and neck and I wake up refreshed in the morning. Worth the money.
This is hands down the best pillow I have ever purchased. I love how the water supports my neck, head and shoulders. I cannot recommend it strongly enough. Many thanks.
I'm so happy! After sleeping on my new pillow for a week. I no longer feel any neck or shoulder pain. The aquasoft pillow feels so comfortable and gives great support. Highly recommend!
Recommended by my physical therapist. I was impressed by the two layer set up. The water compartment gives the perfect support and the top layer is really comfortable. Gone are the morning aches and pains. I'm sleeping better too.
pillowperfect.co.uk is rated 4.33 based on 15 reviews