PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 1st September 2020
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 10th September 2017
Agi Walmsley
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 15th March 2017
Samantha
A little slow delivery but excellent quality
I was ecstatic when I got my album. Everything from layout to the album were top notch and professional. The import of pictures was super easy. The initial album was well excellent but once I saw it I wanted to make a couple of minor changes to my layout. No problem. The changes were made quickly. Oh did I mention that from start to finsih they were extremely responsive to my tweaks. Very highly recommended!
Fantastic design. Very helpful and quick service. Very happy with the album.
Super einfach und unkompliziert und endlich nicht mehr selbst Stunden sitzen um die Bilder anzuordnen!
Wünsche werden unkompliziert und schnell umgesetzt.
Einziger Minuspunkt ist, dass die Farben relativ blass abgedruckt werden. Hier wäre noch Luft nach oben.
Bestelle aber sicher mal wieder!
Liebe Carolina

Vielen Dank für Dein Feedback! Wir freuen uns sehr, dass Dir unser Service so gut gefällt.

Die Farben sollten im Druck prinzipiell dieselbe Qualität haben wie die Originalfotos - abgesehen davon, dass sie im Album nicht von hinten beleuchtet werden wie bei einer Bildschirmansicht. Vor allem bei unkalibrierten Monitoren kann die Ansicht daher zu hell und übersättigt sein.

Sollte es sich in Deinem Fall um einen Produktionsfehler handeln, kümmern wir uns natürlich um Abhilfe. Schick Deinem Designer doch bitte ein paar Fotos, damit wir dies analysieren können.

Herzliche Grüsse

Sonja
I ordered an album last year and thought they have excellent quality and service. During the development of the album the communication was great. I was a little disappointed after I ordered it because I didn't receive any updates and waited for almost a month (xmas, covid, etc). It would be nice to be kept informed during production and shipping. In any case, the album arrived and I was really happy with the result. I do recommend this service!
Hi! Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, we did experience some additional delays last month due to the holidays and additional covid restrictions, but you certainly should have been informed about this. I apologise and assure you that we strive to do better than this. Kind regards, Sonja
Great customer service with Raphael who worked with me over and over until it was right.
I absolutely love my album!! This is the second album I have ordered from PikPerfect and it is just beautiful.
Great experience! Wonderful customer service and design team. Absolutely love my wedding album. PPB cycled through over 500 photos and chose the best ones to make the most perfect album that capture is the entire day! Highly recommend.
von A - Z zufrieden
Quick response to changes and lovely end product.
We had our wedding album done with Pikperfect. Absolutely stunning results. We worked with Stephanie who was more than helpful. She was very professional and remarkable with her feedback. If you're looking for excellent quality and good prices, Pikperfect is definitely the go to.
We are thrilled with the lay-flat wedding album that Daniel designed for us. The quality is outstanding!
I could not be more pleased with the final product. It was above and beyond our expectations. I would highly recommend pikperfect to anyone wanting an album. A special Thank you to Renee
Bei Fragen, schnelle Antwort.
Beim Preis kommt man sich entgegen.
Beautiful wedding album. Turned out better than expected. The customer help was outstanding and prompt
Hat alles gepasst.
The book cover is very nice and the embossed printing is well done. I liked the help with layout and the ability to reposition images via notes to the designer. However, I was VERY disappointed in the printing quality of the images on the pages. The paper is and thickness is good, it is the actual images that are completely off. Some are too orange, some are too green, the black and white images are either totally flat with no saturation at all or look sort of blurry. There was no obviously no attention to image reproduction. All images supplied were hi resolution and could have been color adjusted to at least some sort of consistency. NONE of the color issues were apparent in the on line proofing stage of the book.
Hi Courtney,

We're very sorry to hear that, it definitely sounds like something went horribly wrong with your album printing. This should certainly have been caught before shipping, but I guess it slipped through in error (we're working multiple smaller shifts due to covid, which is causing some issues). Please email us some photos of the album, we'll certainly get this addressed and a new replacement sent out ASAP.

Sorry for the trouble!

Kind regards,

Sonja
I was very pleased with the service I received from Pikperfect.
I would be very happy to recommend Pikperfect.
Very supportive. And very quality work. Really loved it
Super lieb, hilfsbereit & tolles Ergebnis! Wer wenig Zeit hat und daher kein Fotoalbum selbst machen kann - hier seid ihr richtig.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,383 reviews