PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 8th April 2020
Agi W
PikPerfect AG 4 star review on 21st July 2017
Debra
More Photos & Videos
Toller, sehr unkomplizierter Service. Ausgezeichnete Qualität. Äusserst empfehlenswert.
Very easy to use and navigate. I ordered a lay flat album and the pictures look great in it. I looked at several album sights and PikPerfect seemed to offer everything at a reasonable cost as well as a quality photo album. I’m very happy that I made the right decision with PikPerfect and would recommend and use them again.
A+++ for communication, product quality and talent!
Absolutely a beautiful produced album! So incredibly happy with my finished product.
Fantastic service, products and aftercare. Hugely impressed with our wedding album. It’s absolutely stunning and worth the cost.
tolles Produkt
wunderbare Arbeit - sehr netter kontakt
Our wedding album came out beautiful. I was skeptical ordering online, but I was in constant communication with Raphael and he was very thorough and answered all of my questions. The only negative (I assume due to the time difference) was you cannot speak with someone on the phone. However, you have unlimited revisions with no pressure until your final product is exactly what you want. I would definitely recommend pikperfect!
Working with PikPerfect was a tremendous experience. I utilized their design service to select photos and curate a wedding album as an anniversary gift for my wife. They were easy to work with and very responsive. They worked quickly to profit the best chance for the album to arrive on time. Our lay flat wedding album is very high quality and my wife was thrilled with how it came out.
Our wedding album is a lay flat, 360gsm, with picture cover & is absolutely beautiful. Sent all our 400+ pics & the artist selected the best ones to tell our wedding story & it couldn’t be more perfect. The quality is first class as has been the customer service throughout. For the price my parents decided to get exactly the same album, as getting individual pics at different sizes and making their own would be labour intensive & too difficult. We were going to get the smaller one for them but as they are in “2”’s they decided with our blessing to get the same. I have since recommended pikperfect to my best friend who marries soon & I would definitely use this service provider again. It is in our lounge & we sneak a peak every day, that’s why we went for this album we want it to be looked at just like a regular book. I still cannot believe the cost of such a lovely quality photo album. Thank you.
This was a great process from start to finish! Easy communication, quick response time and the product is just gorgeous.
do not feel the "professional expert" help in setting up the album were not very helpful. It seems everything was done routinely with no thought in the set up and flow of the album
otherwise the album was attractive but not worth the price.
We ordered three copies of our engagement album, and they came out amazing! For the pricing and quality, it was extremely worth it. Customer service were patient with my editing notes and it turned out better than I could've hoped for. I will be using them again in the future.
I’ve just received the two wedding albums which I ordered. The whole process of designing and making the album was really quick and easy and overall I had nine separate drafts before I was happy with the final design. The album looks lovely and way it has been put together is very good. It was a competitive price too! I will certainly use Pikperfect again in the future. Thank you.
PikPerfect macht tolle Fotobücher. Und vor allem sind sie einer der wenigen Anbieter am Markt, der anbietet, die eingeschickten Fotos zu arrangieren. Ich bin äußerst zufrieden.
Sehr nette und produktive Kommunikation mit Top Fotoqualität-wirklich empfehlenswert!!!!
Super schönes Album, danke fürs immer wieder nachharken, ein echter Hingucker! Immer gern wieder
first time user and found it easy to navigate the web site.
communication back to me was excellent and timely. Issues raised or requests made were all addressed and finally when item arrived (layflat leather bound album) it was delivered safely well parcelled and as described - good job!!
Amazing service, Nicholas was very patient and went through as many revisions as I needed, simple to upload images, product was way better than what I could have imagined, I love it. Thank you.
tollen Service, mega nette Leute, super schöne Alben!
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,100 reviews