PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 15th September 2021
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 1st October 2019
Alley
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 3rd July 2018
Kimberley
We are so happy with our layflat album from Pikperfect! Everything about the process was great. We worked with Nicholas to design our album. He was quick with edits and very responsive to our needs. The album itself is beautiful quality!
The occasion of our 40th Anniversary seemed an appropriate moment to finally provide my wife with a long overdue Wedding Album!.... It needed to be something quite special after all this time!! I was pleased to discover Pikperfect and I am happy to recommend their services. For me the personalised Linen Cameo cover made it a winner, which coupled with a stylish presentation box created a very distinctive presentation, I also liked the easy to view style of the layflat pages (which unlike many albums avoids multiple pages turning over at one time). My wife was, after all this time quite surprised!! but delighted... and a little overwhelmed :)
Working with the PikPerfect team was a dream! They were incredibly responsive to all my feedback and detail requests, the final product is immaculate. I am so happy I trusted PikPerfect to print my most treasured photos from our wedding. The book is heavy, well made, and the matte print is everything. It looks beautiful as a coffee table accent. Worth every penny!
Excellent process, very simple , our feedback was always taken into account with each edit. The photos were ordered and arranged perfectly and I'm really happy with the end result.
Really pleased with the book, excellent
Wir sind sehr zufrieden mit dem Fotoalbum und mit dem angebotenen Service und den Leistungen. Das Team reagierte schnell auf Änderungswünsche. Vielen Dank!
The lay-flat was beautiful. It brought tears to the bride's eyes and a lot of happiness it has to be said. The prints were all perfectly matched, the day flowed through in perfect order and the whole package made sense. I'm glad I used PikPerfect and wouldn't hesitate to do so in the future, thank you.
We LOVE our lay flat wedding album in white linen with a cut out window and the protective box we ordered!! Pik Perfect was so easy and professional to work with. I emailed them all 400 of our wedding photos and Simone (our designer) came up with a great layout showing the story of our wedding. She sent it to me to edit, and I was able to remove some photos or make some adjustments. After I approved the final version, I paid online, and they worked to make our album perfect! I received our album via DHL 2-3 weeks later. I would highly recommend PikPerfect!!
Absolutely love my wedding album from PikPerfect! Very good quality thick pages, and the lay flat option Is gréât.
Outstanding, the quality of the photos and the pages etc were unlike any competitor. The free editing is wonderful
Your company did everything I requested with no problem. I like the way you pay attention to detail. It cost me more but my clients were happy and so am I. As a photographer, I am happy with what you have given me. I look forward to doing more business with you. By contrast, the company I used here in Israel did not meet the mark. My clients are happy and so am I with your service thank you.
Great help from the team at PikPerfect. My albums are beautiful.
tolle Vorschläge inkl. Alternativoptionen und superschnelle Bearbeitung/Wunschanpassungen. Das Album hat eine sehr gute Qualität und wir sind äusserst zufrieden. Wir würden PikPerfect allen empfehlen.
Vielen Dank für dieses großartige Buch! Es ist ja riesig :) und viel schwerer als gedacht. Ganz herzlich möchte ich mich für die viele Geduld eures Designers bedanken, der immer wieder mit viel Liebe unsere Wünsche Umgesetz hat. Ich empfehle euch gerne weiter. DANKE!
Meine Vorlieben bezüglich Layout, Farbgebung wurde super umgesetzt. Ich wurde toll beraten und miteingebunden. Ein super Service 👌🏽
So very happy with the complete process of sending photos, designing album and the finished product. Communication and shipping was process was excellent. The finished product was so very impressive in both design and quality. I look forward to ordering my next albums soon. Thank you PikPerfect!!!!
Album came out beautifully and designer provided excellent responses/design revisions!
Alles hat super geklappt. Das Design ist gut und der Druck hervorragend.
It was such a pleasure working with Sarah, our designer fro mthe PikPerfect team. She helped us create an annual family album and two special occassion premium albums. We could not be more happy with the design, the creativity, and the final product. The quality of albums (both regular and premium) is top notch. The communications with Sarah were seamless, and she was able to create albums that really reflected the occassions and memorialized them in the best ay possible. We could not recommend this service more highly.
5 STERNE !!! HOHE QUALITÄT und schnelle professionelle Umsetzung der Kundenwünsche! Einfach TOP.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,572 reviews