PikPerfect AG Reviews

Based on 2,730 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 31st December 2021
Emma B
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 31st December 2021
Kim P
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 7th December 2021
Sammi T
We love our wedding book from PikPerfect! It is a beautiful keepsake of all our favourite wedding photos. And the process for making it was so smooth. We got such quick feedback from our designer every time we made some changes, it took no time to have an album that was ready to order. I would highly recommend PikPerfect for anyone looking to make a wedding album or photo book.
Great customer service and attention to my edits and comments. Thank you!
I'm more than happy with the quality of my PikPerfect flat album. Great quality, fantastic designing and very fast delivery of the product. I highly recommend and will use their services again.
Excellent service!
Toller Service, tolles Endergebnis.
The album is both professional and a beautiful memoir of an incredible day. I couldn’t be happier, thank you
We are thrilled with our PikPerfect book, it is such beautiful quality and a wonderful keepsake from our wedding. The design process was also really easy and efficient. It is certainly expensive, but then you do get what you pay for. I will recommend PikPerfect to others!
A great photo book was produced, most step were easy follow. The only issue I had was finding out the different patterns that were available to go above and below small pictures.
Another Fantastic Job by Pikperfect!! I ordered a Layflat book and they did a Spectacular job organizing my photos! The Bride and Groom were so Happy with the book.
Excellent quality books, design process was smooth. So happy with them!
We got our wedding album done with Pikperfect and we simply love them! Ordered 30x30 lay flat and the 21x21 small photo album. Stephanie has been amazing throughout actioning all the feedback we gave perfectly and swiftly. The feedback interface was super easy to use as well. It was great to see the initial design without any commitment to take away the initial hesitations we had about using an online service. Highly recommend Pikperfect!
Product was amazing. Exactly what imagined
Gregory has been brilliant. A proper story of the wedding and a lifelong memento of a great day. Thanks, Pikperfect, you over-delivered, which I love. Arthur
I ordered a layflat wedding album. The finished product is a work of art, and the entire experience was just phenomenal. I paid a little extra to have a designer help me put it all together and make sure it would look good it was SO worth it - Sarah (SK) was extremely helpful, patient (she did 7 drafts!), detail-oriented and professional. She thought of so many things I didn’t and made sure the quality/resolution of each photo was sufficient for how I wanted to use them in the album. The whole process was easy and even enjoyable, including the software/online design platform, and the turn around time was very reasonable. This is such a personalized offering and I was beyond impressed. An excellent value overall. I couldn’t have imagined a better experience. Will 100% order from PikPerfect in the future. If you’re on the fence, go for it! You won’t regret it.
wie immer tolle Qualität.
I had the best experience using PikPerfect! They are so professional and patient giving you many chances to make changes to your album. I ended up updating my wedding album 9 different times. Everytime they sent the new updated album in a tinely manner, letting you add comments and text. I would recommend this to company for anyone wanting a professional wedding album without costing a leg and an arm. I got the layflat album and I'm so so happy with it! I loved the box it came in too.
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 15th April 2022 PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 15th April 2022 PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 15th April 2022 PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 15th April 2022
My wedding album came out beautiful! I sent almost 1000 pictures and they were able to design it perfectly! And very quick with responses! Great team! Thank you!!
Produkt: Fotoalbum Gross Quer 42x30 (A3) Fotoeinband, 48 Seiten Layflat 370gsm Wir haben uns für PikPerfect entschieden, weil wir uns ein hochwertiges Hochzeitsalbum erstellen lassen wollten. Durch den Fotobuch Gestaltungsservice wurde uns ein super schönes Fotoalbum als Vorschlag erstellt, welches wir gegenprüfen konnten und Änderungswünsche direkt mit dem Kundenservice kommuniziert haben. Der Kundenservice ist TOP, einfach empfehlenswert! Wir haben unser Fotoalbum schon unserer Familie gezeigt die genauso begeistert ist. Alles in einem eine wunderschöne Erinnerung. Das Geld war es definitiv wert. Wir werden PikPerfect aufjedenfall weiterempfehlen.
I ordered a layflat wedding album for my daughter and I absolutely love it! It came out better than I could've imagined. Simon was so patient and helpful! I was so undecided and asked tons of questions, and she answered everyone! I would definitely use them again.
Very creative with an extremely quick turnaround. Our album is “perfect”.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,730 reviews