PikPerfect AG Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

I used the design service and was very impressed by the quality of the service. They mean it when they say the customer can keep making changes until they are 100% happy.
Really happy with the range of options available, help picking the pictures from the hundreds we had and the way the book was not only arranged but was changed a few times when requested. The service wad great and the finished product is fab. I would totally recommend to friends and family.
First purchase just received, a lady flat 32 page photobook. My clients were delighted with the quality
This is my 3rd time using PikPerfect and the quality of the books and the images are out standing. I will be using them for all my wedding book business
PikPerfect AG have been amazing. I'm incredibly impressed with the quality of their work, and their approach to customer service. They have been unbelievably patient dealing with my requests! It's obvious that they truly care about delivering the perfect product. Always courteous, your album is definitely a matter of professional pride to them. I recommend them wholeheartedly.
I ordered a lay flat album which arrived very quickly after confirming my order. The web site was very easy to use, I decided to let Picperfect do the design. The result was spot on with sufficient alternative lay outs. I will most certainly use them again.
I stumbled across the website whilst researching for photo book producers and I couldn’t be happier with PikPerfect! The whole process of choosing design, uploading photos, refining the design with the developer, was all so easy and the end result is superb. I had a photo book created to reflect a wonderful love journey I’ve had this year with my true love, and I’m going to give it to her as a gift this New Year’s Eve, the day I’m gong to propose to her! I’d certainly recommend this service for that special occasion which you’d want permanently captured in print.
Great product!!!
Absolutely perfect ! The service and & quality !!!
So happy with my wedding album! Highly recommend!
Grate service and professional. High quality material what you see on book review what you will get on look.
The service provided by PikPerfect team was really good..Stephanie was very helpful and patient with the changes requested :) My suggestion is that would be good to allow users to edit format and/or colour for minor changes. Also, i noticed some pictures in the album didn't have same quality but was a bit difficult to see upfront in the screen and shots sent previously. Many thanks!
Super pleased with our lay flat wedding album! The design service was excellent, really quick and easy to make our changes and we were so pleased with the end result! Lovely quality paper and print.
Thank you for your professionalism! I am definitely going to use your service frequently and will recommend you to colleagues and family members! It was my first time using you for a family album and I love the way you walked me through each step and you managed to Captured the Essence of the wedding! So thanks again! Lisa
Great customer service, we were impressed with how quickly our queries and updates were responded to. We are very happy with the quality and look of the finished album. We would definitely use this service again.
Really efficient and professional design service. And the quality of the album we have is excellent
Amazing company to work with! My designer was awesome and listened to all my feedback and created the PERFECT wedding album. So easy and end result is stunning!
The process was very easy, I love the album!
The process was simple and fast. We love the finished product!
Super great work, great craftsmanship. The design team is fantastic and patient! Thanks to Simone!!!
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 1,726 reviews