PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 6th June 2018
Colbe
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 10th September 2017
Agi W
The album is absolutely gorgeous!! I loved having the designers create it for me. Their ideas were way better than anything I could have come up with on my own. They were very easy to work with and changes were a breeze. I am getting another one made ASAP. My highest recommendation.
Happy with the quality of prints and design. Great value
Das ganze Team von PikPerfect war sehr freundlich, geduldig und hilfsbereit. Ich bin super zufrieden mit dem Ergebnis und kann PikPerfect wärmstens weiterempfehlen.
Initial there was an error made in my album with the print. The quality of the photos were amazing but the coloring was off. I cannot describe how impressed I am with how the company handled this issue. They were proactive in contacting me after I expressed my concerns and confirmed there was an error made. They were so efficient in correcting the situation and handled it in such a professional manner. They have since sent me an updated album at no additional cost. I highly recommend this company!
Hi Amanda, Sorry to hear there was a problem with your album. We print these books on Fuji photo paper, so there should be absolutely no loss of resolution or color. It sounds like something has gone wrong with the printing and was unfortunately not caught before it shipped out. Please email your designer a few photos to demonstrate the issue, we'll then arrange for a free replacement to be sent out ASAP. Sorry for the trouble! Best regards, Nick
Not as advertised, very misleading communications
I had the first of my albums from this company and am impressed by the quality and efficiency of their products and service. I will certainly recommend them to you. I had a 12x8 layflat album from Pikperfect and a 12x8 layflat album with flushmount pages from the sister company Piktology. In both cases I had delivery within 2 weeks.
I just received my wedding album and it is stunning! I absolutely love it. Thank you so much for turning our photos into a masterpiece. I really appreciated the fast shipping and detailed tracking. The communication from you all was wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed the easy editing process! I’m looking forward to using PikPerfect in the future!
Great and easy service!
Working with PikPerfect was great! I had them design my wedding album and it turned out beautifully! It was simple to give feedback/make revisions and they were always very prompt. The program only allows you to give feedback on a computer, not a mobile device, and even when I had trouble accessing one they worked with me via email. Excellent customer service.
Super toller und schneller Service. Kompetente Beratung. Tolle inputs und ideen, super Umsetzung. Sehr empfehlenswert.
Once again, PikPerfect have delivered us a wonderful keep sake! Pik Perfect is our go to for both milestones and capturing our family travels. We were so excited to give my son his 21st birthday album. After much editing from the team at PikPerfect we were able to create a wonderful book of memories that will last for generations to come. Thank you!
Absolutely amazing service and final product. I bought the premium lay flat wedding album- I was pleased to receive a good quality album! We payed for the service to have someone put all the photos together... I was allowed unlimited edits until I was happy with the final product. Would recommend pikperfect.
PikPerfect was so amazing to work with! We had a vey unique album we were making for a retirement party and our designer was so helpful and patient with all of the letters we wanted to include. The ability to leave comments and changes was very easy to use and being able to have unlimited rounds of changes really makes you confident that you are going to get the final product you are looking for. I would definitely recommend PikPerfect to anyone looking to create a custom photo album.
Loved the product, very easy process!
I am very happy with the lay flat album I ordered. I like that I didn’t have to set the pictures up myself and you just submit photos and they make it chronological and organized for you. The only issue I had with my order was I ordered the additional album case for $70 and didn’t realize it was the size of the largest album they sell. I purchased the smaller album so now I have this HUGE case and the album sits inside but I thought it would fit the album appropriately.
Ben was amazing to work with and made our premium lay flat wedding album perfect! He answered all our questions and went through many revisions with us. We could not love our album more!
Fantastic service and product.
Amazing experience. Will definitely recommend.
Very easy to use shipped much quicker then said
Love my wedding album!!