Piercebody.com Reviews

5% of reviewers recommend Piercebody.com

How would you rate Piercebody.com ?

"Sell wholesale,and then undercut the buyers. i have stopped buying as they scam others."
"Prices are good, but the quality of their jewelry is very poor and doesn't last long at all! Slow shipping and not impressed with customer service. Will not be shopping here again!"
Brittany Castillo
Verified Buyer
"Fast dispatch, and great prices! But few of my jewelries were broken. Got partial refund but not all. So I'm not really happy!"
Isabel Evans
Verified Buyer
"I had placed online order for 10pcs Rambutan Silicone Ear Studs last week for me and my friends. Shipping service wasn’t good at all. It took 2 weeks to reach at my home. But I must say that I’m happy with the quality of the studs!"
Mary Watson
Verified Buyer
"Packing was not good! Items were damaged...."
Rachael Myers
Verified Buyer
"They’ve got everything a girl would want to make herself look more beautiful and stunning. Recommended shop!"
Elena Kotova
Verified Buyer
"I made the order on Monday 28 October 2013, but has not yet received the parcel. I had a long correspondence with your representative by e-mail sachin@piercebody.com, but still there is no result. Already a year has passed and I am very upset about this situation. I still hope that this problem can be solved. Thank you."
Gabrielle Clark
Verified Buyer
"Took forever to recieve. Like 3 months. Jewelry was OK. Wasn't a tracking code for a while as well. Would not order again"
Jan Mejsnar
Verified Buyer
"It take a long time to send an order after payment (14-21 days). Some pieces came broken. I wasn´t able to tell it to somebody, because I have sent 3 e-mails but no response for more than a month! Wide range of intreresting products..."
Turan Baran
Verified Buyer
"I like your site before but noww your price is so expensive for the whosale i can find easily cheaper and quality whosale shop from internet for examp hoollwood nody piercing much better than your site"
Dustin Rowe
Verified Buyer
"I made an order and then I got the wrong stuff I made a second order and half of it went to another customer I wasn't given any return just A reimbursement of $200 that I have to make another order with but I don't even know if I can trust it to get to me or not. Why still have this $200 on your account that I can use if so I might make another order and my review might change if I receive all my items. Let me know I wasn't even going to order, until I saw this review"
Melana Coury
Verified Buyer
"I placed an order April 27th and as of today, September 10th, I have yet to receive the entire shipment. I understand that some items may be out of stock, but this was never mentioned until I called after receiving a partial order. Out of the items I did receive, many of them were one piece to a pair of plugs, which is completely useless for resale purposes. The invoice was also extremely inaccurate, and when questioned was told that they intentionally did this for customs purposes so that it appeared to be a smaller order. I have sent many emails and was finally told about a month and a half ago that some of the inventory was now in stock and was being shipped. Having not received what was promised: the inventory that is now in stock and a partial refund, I will no longer be doing business with piercebody.com. I have had to turn away customers knowing very well that I ordered the exact item requested and I am astonished by the terrible customer service and lack of communication within this company."
"Takes a bit long to ship out. Needs a request to get the tracking number. Items are of good quality."
Laute Snoeren
"buy buy buy"
Lisa Margetts
Verified Buyer
"I received my items, you get what you pay for. These items did not cost much so I for what I paid the items were good."
Khudabux Rao
Verified Buyer
"Customer service in non-existing. No one reply for any inquiries through email. It happened many times with me. That is why I couldn't do regular business with this company. Need to reply and need to pay attention and concern of the customers."
Alicia Schultz
Verified Buyer
"I didn't receive my last order. No word or anything. Have not purchased from since. What a shame since the prices are right. Get all my jewelry needs from eBay now."
Alexandra Baum
Verified Buyer
"Bought one item and never got it. Called numerous times and "left name number and issue" but never got contacted back. Never a refund, nothing. After review research I found I was by far not the only one this has happened to. BUYERS BEWARE."
Valerie Rodenborn
Verified Buyer
"I was overcharged on my order and not properly refunded the difference. I requested a refund for the items I never received. This company does not refund? Not a good business practice. Piercebody is located out of Thailand. I am now only doing business with companies located in the USA. POOR BUSINESS PRACTICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE."
Marcin Prudlo