Picture Frame Studio Reviews

Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Jackie Johnson
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Helen Lansdown
Still haven’t received them?
The mount I have ordered has been cut too small. They don’t take phone calls so I have emailed to ask for a re- supply or refund. No response. Terrible business. Don’t use them.
Delivery very slow which would have been ok if they had let me know or I could’ve got hold of them but there was no answering emails or telephone calls. I thought I had been scammed
I placed my second order and paid 4 weeks ago with a promise of a 10 day delivery. I have emailed 4 times and had no reply. Their telephone message tells you to email. I think they have ceased trading but are still taking orders.....and payment.
My order took three weeks to arrive and it was wrong when it arrived, Have emailed company via their Customer Support but have yet to hear back. I've been using this company for about 18 months but my last two orders have been incorrect and to trying to resolve issues is becoming more and more difficult.
DO NOT purchase from the Picture Frame studio. I checked reviews before placing my order and they all seemed positive at the time, however, I can now see a few reviews similar to what I have experienced. I placed my order in January and have been charged, however, am still yet to receive anything. I have reached out by email on several occasions and am yet to receive a reply. Their online contact form doesn’t work and their phone number is inactive. It looks to me like they are no longer in business!
I ordered 4 frames in January, payment was made in full at the time. A couple of weeks later I received an email inviting me to give feedback on the frames, however I had not received the frames so contacted customer services about it and was informed via email that they would follow up with my order as it should have been sent out. I never heard from them again, all my follow up emails have gone unanswered and the phone number does not connect.
Ordered a picture frame in November and it never arrived. I contacted them and they initially acknowledged the problem but then just ignored me. I tried calling the phone number on the website but it is out of service. I found a second number for them but it just goes to a pre-recorded message saying they are only contactable by email... but they don't respond to emails. Now I'm left trying to pursue a refund through my bank 3 months after I initially placed my order
Dishonest retailer: I ordered a few box frames from Picture Frame Studio but there were numerous defects resulting from incorrectly sized parts, including incorrect sized mounts that fall forwards in the frame, and incorrectly sized backing cards and rear panels, all of which made mounting the prints either extremely difficult or impossible. On one frame even the acrylic front was too small and falls out of the frame. Also the delivery time was significantly longer than expected. I contacted PFS to request replacement parts and sent them photographs and they 'kindly' offered to replace the entire order, however this was dishonest as no replacements were made or sent, despite further efforts to contact them. Avoid.
I previously posted to say that this company had supplied incorrect frames twice, were not responding to emails and the phone numbers are unobtainable. One month later still no response from the company. So just letting potential customers know that if something goes wrong the company is not interested in sorting it out and although £85 is not a fortune it is enough to pay for the incorrect product.
The frame was damaged when it arrived. I paid almost £30 for a very small black wooden frame. Approximately 12 inches by 5 inches but there was a cut 5 inches in length at the front right. I've sent numerous emails which they've not replied to. I've also tried to phone them on 2 different phone numbers, one says no longer in use. The other is also useless as I just can't get through.
Hello Gerald, As per email i feel in this instance it best that you are refunded in full. The funds will be back on your card within 24hrs. Regards Nathan
I had previously used this company and been happy, however, my recent experience has been very poor. I need 2 gold frames, profile minimum 30mm wide and placed an order in November. The supplied frames were a much smaller, cheaper profile (22mm) in the wrong colour. I was told the frame I'd ordered was out of stock but they agreed their error and would remake, I selected an alternative but have they have supplied incorrect frames AGAIN. They are not responding to emails (3 weeks) and of the telephone numbers listed 0330 111 0992 is no longer obtainable and 01270 625 675 is a voice recording. History 1) ordered 2 frames G524 31mm wide, gold 2) sent two 22mm black, red and gold frames 3) they agreed to replace as had used incorrect frame. As original ordered frame G524 out of stock I agreed to G514 33mm wide as a substitute 4) sent what looks like G542 and which is 25mm wide i.e. too narrow for purpose and style, colour not suitable. This is so frustrating and as I am getting no response from the company I will have to repurchase elsewhere so complete waste of money. If the correct frames are not available the customer should be contacted and if necessary a refund agreed, this feels like they are just using anything that comes to hand and hoping the customer won't notice. This is particularly disappointing 'second time around'. It may sound picky but I really need gold frames of 30-35mm, and let's be frank that's what I have ordered and paid for. I don't like posting negative reviews, especially for 'small businesses' in the current climate but I think it is the only way I'll get a response from the company.
I have used this company 3 times; the first time was exceptional, the second time I received 2 badly packed and broken frames but gave them the benefit of the doubt, the 3rd time it became necessary to cancel the order as they could not fill it for Christmas. Despite numerous emails and calling the number on the website (which is no longer in service) I received notification that the frame (without a mount) had been sent. I finally received a refund on the frame but won’t be using the company again. It’s such a shame as my first experience with them was outstanding.
Hello Petra, We are just back from the Christmas break. I am sorry we missed your correspondence. As you have mentioned we have fully refunded the order. Kind Regards Mike
Service and product appalling!! I wouldn’t recommend at all. I ended up going to Max Spielman in the end, who were excellent!
Do not buy, seems like they have stopped trading but still taking money, phone number no longer in service, email not responding, check post code (middle of a field)
I haven't received my order yet ?
Ordered and paid for frames 22nd May, no email confirmation. Tried ringing the number on the website it is disconnected. Tried contacting via the website messages would not sent. Tried e mailing no reply. Are these still in business??? Check before spending any money!!
Order was due two weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived.
We're really happy with the quality of the frames and the service from Picture Frame studio. The website was easy to navigate to create the frames of a custom size and now we have our pictures inside them, they are the perfect size and look great on the wall.
I still haven’t received the picture frame so no idea why I’m being asked to write a review! When will it arrive????
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.77 based on 2,237 reviews