Picture Frame Studio Reviews

Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Jackie Johnson
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Helen Lansdown
DO NOT purchase from the Picture Frame studio. I checked reviews before placing my order and they all seemed positive at the time, however, I can now see a few reviews similar to what I have experienced. I placed my order in January and have been charged, however, am still yet to receive anything. I have reached out by email on several occasions and am yet to receive a reply. Their online contact form doesn’t work and their phone number is inactive. It looks to me like they are no longer in business!
I ordered 4 frames in January, payment was made in full at the time. A couple of weeks later I received an email inviting me to give feedback on the frames, however I had not received the frames so contacted customer services about it and was informed via email that they would follow up with my order as it should have been sent out. I never heard from them again, all my follow up emails have gone unanswered and the phone number does not connect.
Ordered a picture frame in November and it never arrived. I contacted them and they initially acknowledged the problem but then just ignored me. I tried calling the phone number on the website but it is out of service. I found a second number for them but it just goes to a pre-recorded message saying they are only contactable by email... but they don't respond to emails. Now I'm left trying to pursue a refund through my bank 3 months after I initially placed my order
THE PICTURE FRAME WAS BROKEN WHEN IT ARRIVED AND BECAUSE IT WAS NOT WHAT I REALLY WANTED I CANCELLED THE ORDER BUT I HAD TO PAY TO HAVE THE PICTURE FRAME SENT BACK WHICH I THINK IS WRONG THEY SENT IT BROKEN THEY SHOULD OF ARRANGED FOR IT TO BE PICKED BACK UP.
I placed my second order and paid 4 weeks ago with a promise of a 10 day delivery. I have emailed 4 times and had no reply. Their telephone message tells you to email. I think they have ceased trading but are still taking orders.....and payment.
My order took three weeks to arrive and it was wrong when it arrived, Have emailed company via their Customer Support but have yet to hear back. I've been using this company for about 18 months but my last two orders have been incorrect and to trying to resolve issues is becoming more and more difficult.
Dishonest retailer: I ordered a few box frames from Picture Frame Studio but there were numerous defects resulting from incorrectly sized parts, including incorrect sized mounts that fall forwards in the frame, and incorrectly sized backing cards and rear panels, all of which made mounting the prints either extremely difficult or impossible. On one frame even the acrylic front was too small and falls out of the frame. Also the delivery time was significantly longer than expected. I contacted PFS to request replacement parts and sent them photographs and they 'kindly' offered to replace the entire order, however this was dishonest as no replacements were made or sent, despite further efforts to contact them. Avoid.
I previously posted to say that this company had supplied incorrect frames twice, were not responding to emails and the phone numbers are unobtainable. One month later still no response from the company. So just letting potential customers know that if something goes wrong the company is not interested in sorting it out and although £85 is not a fortune it is enough to pay for the incorrect product.
Order was due two weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived.
Beautiful frame, easy to navigate website, prompt delivery with tracking progress. Lovely quality. Sister in law very happy with her present. Thankyou
Product not yet received! Why send a request for a review when Parcelforce has failed to deliver!
I am still waiting to hear from the company, one picture frame the acrylic was cracked and cut too short so there was a gap, the other had a dirty mount.
From ordering through to delivery the entire process was troubled. Website promises 6 days, when this elapsed I hadn't heard anything. I sent an email which I never had a reply to. I then managed to call and was told they had had lots of orders, it would have been great to be notified, the order arrived in around two weeks. When the frame arrived the box was open. The frame was packaged with some other items I ordered which had rubbed against the frame causing damage as allowed to be in direct contact. The frame itself was poorly made, one of the mitre joints had visible cracks and didn't meet well meaning it was possible to see a joint overlap. I sent x2 emails in regard to this, which after x3 days have still not been replied to. The frame I bought was expensive and I would have expected better customer service but unfortunately it wasn't and the product inferior. I would personally avoid using this company and look else where. Extremely disappointed, frames are better in ikea!!!
Hello Robert, I Agree, you have not received our normal standard of service or frame. As agreed we have sent a replacement. I am just sorry your order got caught up in the middle of our premises move. The good news is you replacement is on its way and we are now back up and running and fully up to date. Kind Regards Mike Barrow
Frames were poor - in particular the joins at the corner did not line up well
I ordered seven double mounts (without frames) and I expected seven double mounts. But I received fourteen separate mounts, seven each of the two colours. This would be ok if the sizes were identical as they would sit in the frames together, but the sizes varied by a few millimetres and they looked terrible in the frames. So I had to get out my PVA and stick them all together, which is what I would have expected the professionals to do. Furthermore, the ordering was complexity itself, as they ask for picture size, not aperture size, and instead of working from the bottom mount aperture, they (counter intuitively) work from the top mount aperture. They ask you to choose mount size and don't allow you to input frame size (I had the frames already). So I had to estimate a "picture size" (not easy as they add or subtract 5mm, not sure which) and then add 8mm all round to allow for my double mount offset. I got it right, but I'm not sure I could do it a second time. I did email the firm first and ask about this but they never had the decency to answer. As a final observation the grey mount isn't grey, it's a sort of khaki beige which doesn't suit the bluish tinge of my pictures. I'm afraid I won't be ordering again, which is a great shame as I was looking for a firm not too far from me with which I could form a good relationship.
The frames are quite expensive when total cost including postage is calculated. I am disappointed and not very impressed by the lack of quality control. The mitre joints are not flat so it shows a line on the frame corners. The inside of the frame on the back is damaged by whatever tools were used to hold the material when it was assembled. If what I received is the acceptable standard I will not be using Picture Frame Studio again.
Hello Martin, This is just not our standard for that i am sorry, I will remake the entire frame which i would prefer to do or offer you a complete refund. Please let me know what you would like me to do
I placed an order and unfortunately the profile on the website was not the same as when arrived. Customer service was amazing in understanding there was a fault with their website. Would definitely buy again from them.
The packaging was very difficult to open with brass staples not only sealing the outer box but also through the framed packaging inside the box! (I was concerned that the frame rim might be damaged by the staples.) The frame moulding and general finish was of good quality although it was covered in saw dust and took some considerable time to clean!!
One of the picture frames is perfect other has slight damage / small fault no real problem with that and NOT why I have marked the company down it gets poor from me for customer service it has not answered either of my emails ... Or picked up the phone on about 10 occasions when I have tried to ring!! If they had spoken to me I would have sorted minor issues without a bad review. We all make mistakes yes but have the decency to answer the phone!! Please!!
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.77 based on 2,236 reviews