Picture Frame Studio Reviews

Read Picture Frame Studio Reviews

admin@pictureframestudio.co.uk

DraggonCottage Wrexham Road Nantwich

Tell us how Picture Frame Studio made you happy
Great frames. Really quick delivery.
The frame I ordered was beautifully made and really sturdy. It was also packaged really well, and had no damage from it's delivery.
Excellent webtool allowing you to design and preview your frame; very good value and beautifully crafted frames - I have bought three so far to frame some valuable screen prints and all look great! The option to have acid free mounts and backing boards is a vital one and so I was pleased these were offered. Delivery was in a reasonable time frame and I have to mention the excellent but plastic-free packaging - no acres of bubblewrap to deal with!
Good quality frames. Well packed for safe transport. This is the first time I have used them. I am impressed and intend to use them again.
Picture wonderful photo frame beautiful
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 26th April 2022
Good quality frames with a quick turnaround
Excellent value picture frames. In my case I wanted a batch of oak frames and I am very happy with them. Packaging for shipping was very thorough, so the frames arrived in perfect order. I will be returning to buy more.
Really quick delivery and easy online ordering
I am generally not minded to write reviews, but I have been using Picture Frame Studio now for some years and have received excellent and high quality service and products from them always, so it is about time I gave some feedback. The frames are as described, the interface is excellent and easy to use and the delivery time and packaging is perfect. Every delivery is given care and I am told when to expect the driver, the service is just as I need for entrusting my artwork framing to an online supplier. Highly recommended!
Easy method to specify type of frame, size and colour, and options for mounts or not. Order placed and confirmed and the frame arrived 3 days later! The protective wrapping was excellent. I was mounting a piece of lace so didn’t use the acrylic glass.
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 10th April 2022
Brilliant products and amazing service, thank you
Great quality, always accurate with sizing, frames are well made, and they arrive really well packaged. Highly recommend.
Good quality frames!
The frame is beautiful - really makes my painting look good.
I ordered two frames (one a box). Arrived exactly as specified. Great quality and reasonable price. Delivered well packaged. Very happy and would order again.
Although delivery took a while (something I was warned about and to be expected with a bespoke item), the product was lovely and packed carefully for transport. It was also exactly what I ordered.
The frames I ordered were all fine but there was an issue with the mounts that hadn't had the aperture cut out so I tried to make contact several times over a few days but couldn't get through. To summarise: I emailed twice and had no reply. I rang the number on the website 5 times over 2 days - just got a recorded message and then it hung up. I rang the alternative number on the website - 'no longer in service' I tried the 'contact us' page on the website - doesn't work, every time I got an error message and advised to 'try again' in a few minutes.
Excellent sevice and beautifully made frames
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 21st February 2022
Frame arrived in good time and excellent condition, little pricey but would most likely use again.
Beautiful frame, the tight dize, well made and very well packaged
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.77 based on 2,317 reviews