Picture Frame Studio Reviews

Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 16th February 2021
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Jackie Johnson
I searched for a long time for a frame for a panoramic picture I wanted to give as a gift. Your website was really easy and informative to use although it didn’t appear on first pages of google search. Good communication after purchase. I received the frame yesterday which was very well packaged. Very pleased. Would use again.
Great service and price. Would use again
Great service with quick turnaround.
Exactly what we wanted. Photo looks great
Excellent service as always.
Very impressed with our frame and ease of ordering on the website. Will definitely order some more to match it soon.
Great frame, great price and arrived within.prescribed timescale. Would definitely recommend this service.
A wonderful source for bespoke picture frames - I love that the selection process shows exactly what your choice will look like as you work through it. The frames are good quality, and once manufactured, were dispatched quickly and arrived within a day.
Frame is perfect. Excellent customer service with very fast and helpful responses when contacted with questions! Definitely the most reasonably priced frame I could find after a lot of shopping around and one of the few places offering frames hand made to the exact mm frame and mount sizes requested. Being able to upload picture to preview in frame online also a very helpful feature. Frame was made and delivered in a very reasonable amount of time after ordering. Thank you!
I bought a large frame in oak from picture frame studio and I’m do pleased with it! I will definitely be back for more in the future and would definitely recommend this company!
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Excellent service - good product, good price and exactly on time delivery - even just before Christmas. I will definitely use Picture Frame Studio for all my future framing!
Really easy to use the frame builder. Speedy turn around and the quality of the frame is top notch. Very happy.
Although no initial communication after the order acknowledgement saying 10-15 days( pretty standard during Covid) When I chased on day 15 the response was swift. Item arrived within 3 days later. Excellent quality, extremely well pack. Definitely recommend
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 20th December 2020
Very pleased with the 2 picture frames I received for oil paintings. The canvas fits perfectly and the frames are presentable and well made. Overall an excellent service, thanks.
Hi we were most pleased with the frame well made & has set the picture off very well. & I must say it was very well packed 10 out of 10 for every thing. Have a nice Christmas & stay safe. Kind Regards Dave Valentine.
The frame I received was carefully packaged and well made. It fitted perfectly- thank you Frame Studio
Needed a frame for a set of 3 8 x 10 darkroom prints all to be in one frame. Picture frame studio supplied a fantastic frame at a reasonable price. I will be using them again.
Service and product appalling!! I wouldn’t recommend at all. I ended up going to Max Spielman in the end, who were excellent!
This is the first time I've used Picture Frame Studio and I am really impressed. Choosing the various options was easy and I liked being able to preview the finished frame with my photo. I was kept informed of progress by email and when the frame arrived it was protectively wrapped to avoid any damage. The frame and mount suit the photo perfectly
Lovely picture frame - size was perfect and it was well packaged. Arrived within the expected timeframe.
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.77 based on 2,251 reviews