Picture Frame Studio Reviews

Read Picture Frame Studio Reviews

admin@pictureframestudio.co.uk

DraggonCottage Wrexham Road Nantwich

Tell us how Picture Frame Studio made you happy
Good quality shadow box frame, came with everything I needed to frame & hang my artwork.
Good choice for us. The frame came very well packaged and was exactly what we had ordered. Looks great with our print now on display. Many thanks for a great product and service.
Very happy with box frame, fits my signed cover paperback book perfectly.
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 4th May 2021
The frame arrived on Friday after over 4 weeks and is very good and just how we ordered it. When the order was placed we received no email confirmation or expected delivery date for our frame. We received a voicemail message some days after our order was placed, but the number provided was unavailable when we called back on several occasions. Emails we sent to chase up our order were not answered either. Communication very poor with this website.
Very easy to order, website easy to navigate and images helpful. Good quality product arrived in a reasonable time considering made to order and very well packaged so arrived immaculate. Would definitely order again next time I need a made to measure frame.
Very high quality. Very well-made. I also loved the level of service. Good communication during Covid when there was a back order issue. I’ve ordered from them before and I will do again
Great service and great product. Will use again!
I am never disappointed with the frames I order from Picture Frame Studio and have had over 20 made by them now in a range of sizes and styles. Always very high quality, true to the size ordered and well packaged. I have never had any problems, but am confident that they would be resolved if I did. No hesitation in recommending.
Great product - excellent quality and quick delivery
Still haven’t received them?
Over the moon, I bought two pictures that were an odd size and couldn’t find frames for them, I googled the frame size I was looking for and this website came up. I don’t know who designed the website but I found it so easy to navigate and find just what I was after. I love the frames, good workmanship 10 out of 10 P.S I don’t know anyone who works for this company it’s this first time I’ve used them, but I definitely think people need to give credit when credit is due and what I bought was excellent. Thank you so much. Best wishes for the future. Nikki
Struggled to find a bespoke Box Frame but delighted with what the Picture Frame Studio had to offer. Easy to order and delighted with the final product.
The mount I have ordered has been cut too small. They don’t take phone calls so I have emailed to ask for a re- supply or refund. No response. Terrible business. Don’t use them.
Delivery very slow which would have been ok if they had let me know or I could’ve got hold of them but there was no answering emails or telephone calls. I thought I had been scammed
I have used this company previously and been very happy with all purchases. The frames look great, easy to do the order online and reassuring to have the re measure guarantee, although I'm happy to say that we did manage to get our measurements right! Would definitely recommend and use again, thank you!
Didn't get the original frame we asked for but are very impressed with the alternative we were sent
Very pleased with our frame. Good quality.
Absolutely fabulous frame. I needed a deep box frame for one of my artwork and couldn't find the exact measurement, so I was so pleased to find Picture frame Studio. The quality is outstanding and they are packaged with great care. I will definitely use them again!
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Excellent service as always
Good quality frames, reasonable prices. Made to personal sizes and delivered in 3 weeks. I would definitely use again, thank you.
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.77 based on 2,318 reviews