Picture Frame Studio Reviews

Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Jackie Johnson
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Helen Lansdown
very nice looking picture frames in natural oak, photos look great set in the mount.
I have used this company 3 times; the first time was exceptional, the second time I received 2 badly packed and broken frames but gave them the benefit of the doubt, the 3rd time it became necessary to cancel the order as they could not fill it for Christmas. Despite numerous emails and calling the number on the website (which is no longer in service) I received notification that the frame (without a mount) had been sent. I finally received a refund on the frame but won’t be using the company again. It’s such a shame as my first experience with them was outstanding.
Hello Petra, We are just back from the Christmas break. I am sorry we missed your correspondence. As you have mentioned we have fully refunded the order. Kind Regards Mike
Communication good. Product exactly as ordered. Packaging excellent. Good customer service.
Web site made it east to configure frame. Good quality product and timely delivery
I haven’t seen my most recent order yet but I trust picture frames to have upheld its usual high standard. As of today, I have ordered approximately 14 frames of varying sizes and that’s not the last of it. Quality of the frames are up to par and after service is impeccable. I’m a big fun. Thank you picture frame.
Absolutely brilliant fame, quick and easy to order, came much quicker than i was expecting and was perfect for what i needed it for. I would definetly use again.
I searched for a long time for a frame for a panoramic picture I wanted to give as a gift. Your website was really easy and informative to use although it didn’t appear on first pages of google search. Good communication after purchase. I received the frame yesterday which was very well packaged. Very pleased. Would use again.
Great service and price. Would use again
Great service with quick turnaround.
Exactly what we wanted. Photo looks great
Excellent service as always.
Very impressed with our frame and ease of ordering on the website. Will definitely order some more to match it soon.
Great frame, great price and arrived within.prescribed timescale. Would definitely recommend this service.
A wonderful source for bespoke picture frames - I love that the selection process shows exactly what your choice will look like as you work through it. The frames are good quality, and once manufactured, were dispatched quickly and arrived within a day.
Frame is perfect. Excellent customer service with very fast and helpful responses when contacted with questions! Definitely the most reasonably priced frame I could find after a lot of shopping around and one of the few places offering frames hand made to the exact mm frame and mount sizes requested. Being able to upload picture to preview in frame online also a very helpful feature. Frame was made and delivered in a very reasonable amount of time after ordering. Thank you!
I bought a large frame in oak from picture frame studio and I’m do pleased with it! I will definitely be back for more in the future and would definitely recommend this company!
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Excellent service - good product, good price and exactly on time delivery - even just before Christmas. I will definitely use Picture Frame Studio for all my future framing!
Really easy to use the frame builder. Speedy turn around and the quality of the frame is top notch. Very happy.
Although no initial communication after the order acknowledgement saying 10-15 days( pretty standard during Covid) When I chased on day 15 the response was swift. Item arrived within 3 days later. Excellent quality, extremely well pack. Definitely recommend
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 20th December 2020
Very pleased with the 2 picture frames I received for oil paintings. The canvas fits perfectly and the frames are presentable and well made. Overall an excellent service, thanks.
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.77 based on 2,237 reviews