Picture Frame Studio Reviews

Read Picture Frame Studio Reviews

admin@pictureframestudio.co.uk

DraggonCottage Wrexham Road Nantwich

Tell us how Picture Frame Studio made you happy
Excellent large panoramic frames, perfectly made to my spec. Classy and lightweight for the size. Good value and delivered in good time exactly as specified by courier. Will definitely be shopping here again.
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 13th July 2021 Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 13th July 2021
Custom frame fit my poster exactly despite its significant size (120x60cm).
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 13th July 2021
Beautiful frames and friendly, efficient service.
Lovely quality frame at a good price, and such an easy to navigate site and ordering process. Thank you
Thanks....great frames....well made and well packed...all arrived safely.
Excellent quality frames that really complimented my artwork. Easy to order with good choice of options for custom frames and sizes. packaged really well for delivery as well.
I've had a few frames now from Picture Frame Studio and everyone has been spot on for size and quality. They are so good I have just ordered two more.
Picture Frame Studio is truly excellent - the quality of their frame making is superb, their packing is the best I’ve come across and they are helpful and reliable if you have a question. I am an artist and my work is exhibited, so best quality is essential - Picture Frame Studio gives me exactly that - thank you!
Fantastic! Delighted with these frames & mounts. This site was so easy to use compared with other online companies, & such good value. I ordered thin gold frames with a double mount: snow white & Imperial blue, which look stunning. I loved that I could see what they looked like on screen before I ordered & I have already recommended this site to friends & I'm about to re-order for another picture. Excellent quality, excellent packaging...I'm so pleased with them. Thank you, Picture Frame studio!
From ordering to receipt of the goods, I could not fault Picture Frame Studio. Excellent web site for ordering, prompt delivery and the goods are excellent when hung on the wall.
At the end of the day businesses are slowly working towards getting back on track with limited staff and resources. These guys did lack the communication side with a phone number not working and probably no reply on email however before I knew it my order was being dispatched and arrived quicker then I thought. Frames look lovely with the posters inside measurement and quality top marks. Packaging was over the top with bubble wrap and cardboard not one damage and I can reuse the bubble wrap for transportation of frames/posters. 10/10
The frame and mount are very good quality, and they arrived so quickly. Highly recommended!
By far the best custom made frame I have ordered over the internet. The quality is excellent.
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Just perfect and such good value. Arrived in substantial packaging to protect it. Very impressed.
Excellent high quality frames, fast turnaround, very reasonable prices. Great selection as well and easy to use website. Team was very helpful when I had questions.
Absolutely delighted with the two frames I ordered good service , quality and delivery . Would use again when required .
Excellent customer service and great quality product!
Good quality shadow box frame, came with everything I needed to frame & hang my artwork.
Very happy with box frame, fits my signed cover paperback book perfectly.
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Very easy to order, website easy to navigate and images helpful. Good quality product arrived in a reasonable time considering made to order and very well packaged so arrived immaculate. Would definitely order again next time I need a made to measure frame.
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.8 based on 2,324 reviews