Picture Frame Studio Reviews

Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 16th February 2021
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Jackie Johnson
Nice frame but plastic not glass and was very static taking ages to get picture in.
Initial frame was delivered with rough finish to the sides. A replacement was supplied quickly which was OK but still not completely smooth. We have used it ourselves but would not give as a gift.
Picture frame arrived in reasonable time and was the correct size. Quality seemed to be ok. Box arrived bent and I was concerned that there may have been damage, but item appeared to be ok inside the box. Would use again.
I thought I'd ordered 4 picture frames with mounts which came to about £ 24 being small I thought not a bad price but when just 4 mounts came and realised I had only ordered mounts - I thought very expensive . Have now ordered frames from someone else . Cheers.
Delivery was quick and the frames look great. The negatives are that they were very dusty (presumably sawdust?) and one of the sheets of acrylic had a hairline scratch across it. I would have returned it, but it was for a gift so I didn't have time to do so. Disappointing...
Good: selection and buying process is easy, the frames themselves are of reasonable quality for the money. Bad: didn't get the promised notification of when the courier would come, and so missed delivery; some assembly tips would be nice – it's reasonably intuitive, but I'm sure I'd have done a better job with some guidance.
Hello Glynn, I am sorry about the email notification of your delivery, the couriers notification system failed our end due to a power outage from the storms so we took the decision to send anyway rather than delay things. Re the fitting instruction they should have been on the email notification from us that your order was complete, but not a bad idea to include in the box. So we will look into this. Kind Regards Mike Barrow
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.77 based on 2,250 reviews