Picture Frame Studio Reviews

Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Jackie Johnson
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Helen Lansdown
The Picture Frame Studio web site was easy to use for selection of coloured mounts and measurements of display apertures. If the photo that I added to this review is visible you can see that I have added the medal but yet to mount the certificate. The mount arrived well packaged and was as ordered. I cannot comment on frames as I did not order one.
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 16th February 2021
DO NOT purchase from the Picture Frame studio. I checked reviews before placing my order and they all seemed positive at the time, however, I can now see a few reviews similar to what I have experienced. I placed my order in January and have been charged, however, am still yet to receive anything. I have reached out by email on several occasions and am yet to receive a reply. Their online contact form doesn’t work and their phone number is inactive. It looks to me like they are no longer in business!
I ordered 4 frames in January, payment was made in full at the time. A couple of weeks later I received an email inviting me to give feedback on the frames, however I had not received the frames so contacted customer services about it and was informed via email that they would follow up with my order as it should have been sent out. I never heard from them again, all my follow up emails have gone unanswered and the phone number does not connect.
I am pleased with the silver frame for my panoramic poster of New York. The other is for the same purpose, but for my son. They took a while to come, but worth the wait.
Ordered a picture frame in November and it never arrived. I contacted them and they initially acknowledged the problem but then just ignored me. I tried calling the phone number on the website but it is out of service. I found a second number for them but it just goes to a pre-recorded message saying they are only contactable by email... but they don't respond to emails. Now I'm left trying to pursue a refund through my bank 3 months after I initially placed my order
Dishonest retailer: I ordered a few box frames from Picture Frame Studio but there were numerous defects resulting from incorrectly sized parts, including incorrect sized mounts that fall forwards in the frame, and incorrectly sized backing cards and rear panels, all of which made mounting the prints either extremely difficult or impossible. On one frame even the acrylic front was too small and falls out of the frame. Also the delivery time was significantly longer than expected. I contacted PFS to request replacement parts and sent them photographs and they 'kindly' offered to replace the entire order, however this was dishonest as no replacements were made or sent, despite further efforts to contact them. Avoid.
Excellent frames, quality service and product. Will buy again 100%
I previously posted to say that this company had supplied incorrect frames twice, were not responding to emails and the phone numbers are unobtainable. One month later still no response from the company. So just letting potential customers know that if something goes wrong the company is not interested in sorting it out and although £85 is not a fortune it is enough to pay for the incorrect product.
A little delay on order which is to be expected under current circumstances with the pandemic but I did get replies to my emails regarding my order and it was dispatched very quickly afterwards. The frame arrived very well packaged and is beautiful, I was a little worried my measurements would be wrong with ordering online but again it fitted perfectly. It is a birthday present and I can’t wait to give it to my husband. This is a genuine company which is working hard under horrible circumstances, I would definitely buy from them again.
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 10th February 2021
SO MANY OPTIONS TO GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT. EASY TO USE THE SITE AND ORDER. GOOD DELIVERY TIME EVEN IN COVID TIMES. EXCELLENT FRAME, JUST WHAT I WANTED. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND.
Excellent choice of frames, mounts and measurements to suit my exact requirements. The frame is really well made with clear attention to detail, and it was so well packaged that it would have taken some doing for it to get damaged in transit! Overall, really impressed and definitely recommend.
Frames arrived on quoted date, well packed and well made. I had a few questions to ask before purchase about the size of the apertures which were answered quickly by email. I would use this company again.
Great product, but I didn’t receive any confirmation or receipt. Therefore, no idea if order placed or when it was arriving.
Took a little longer than advertised to arrive but very happy with the quality of my mounts.
Nice frame. Well constructed. Looks great. 5/5 stars
Very easy to use website. Good quality products. Pleased.
Excellent service. Exactly what I ordered. Second frame from this company. Will definitely be ordering a third.
The frame was perfect and my picture fitted perfectly. My order was dispatched very quickly despite the restrictions of Covid and was particularly impressed with the packaging too which meant the heavy duty bubble wrap used protected the frame and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you I am delighted with the result.
Fantastic and worth every penny!
availed myself of the "Picture Frame Studio" services, and I am delighted with the service I received. Order received, and complete within the time frame (pun intended) as indicated, would most certainly give them my recommendation, and would not hesitate to place future orders
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.77 based on 2,236 reviews