Picture Frame Studio Reviews

Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 16th February 2021
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Jackie Johnson
I'm a photographer and ordered a made to measure frame for a photo I'd done for a friend's birthday. I waited 10 working days, the frame still hadn't arrived and the birthday was 3 days away, so I rang Picture Frame Studio to chase it up. I was told the frame hadn't been in stock and I was annoyed I'd had to ring to find that out instead of them letting me know. However, stock had miraculously "just arrived" and the frame was made and mailed out that day. The frame itself was lovely, but I hadn't realized it wouldn't have glass inside but flexi-plastic (I forget the proper name for it!). Once the protective wrapper was removed from the plastic dust and fluff stuck to it out of nowhere. It took me 40 minutes to try to remove all the bits, thinking I'd got it clean, putting the print and mount inside and the back on only to discover yet more fluff and having to take it to bits again. Nightmare. Thankfully in the end the photo looked great and my friend was delighted with it but I found the whole thing a bit stressful. Maybe I was just unlucky.
Hi, I ordered 3 bespoke frames. They arrived when promised so big tick there. 2 of the frames were perfect but the 3rd one had a gap in one corner. Not too bad but it's. Big thing to send back.
Excellent product and perfect fit for my poster
Apart from the lack of communication (I had to chase regarding receipt of payment, progress and then delivery), I was treated with courtesy and politeness and when the frame finally arrived (the delay was due to problems with their moulding supplier) it was well made, arrived with cord and fixings and I was very pleased with the final result
The frame I ordered was nice and it was delivered quite quickly and well packed. When I pulled it out of the packing though there was a small but very noticeable chip on the edge of the frame. Not sure what the quality control measures are but it should never have been sent like that, very disappointing. I managed to mask the chip with a wax crayon of the same colour. Lastly, why have an email address and contact form on your website when you never reply?
Hello Barry, I am sorry and you are absolutely correct. We don't want you making good, so we are sending a replacement out to you asap Regards Mike
Expecting as mentioned on their website to receive my order within 7 workings days of the order after nearly a month I hadn't received my order. I contacted them via my website to be told that my frame wasn't available. It would have been a good idea for them to have contacted me rather than me needing to ask them. BUT, on recommending two alternative frames they delivered my frame within four days of place the new order and the frame was very good. They were apologetic. A little better customer communications would have been good at the beginning. I would possibly use them again.
Hi - I havent received the mount I ordered. Please could someone chase it up for me? Thanks
The packaging was very difficult to open with brass staples not only sealing the outer box but also through the framed packaging inside the box! (I was concerned that the frame rim might be damaged by the staples.) The frame moulding and general finish was of good quality although it was covered in saw dust and took some considerable time to clean!!
the quality of product is not the best. it was chipped from various parts and one scratch on the glazing. but the overall look of product is exactly what I wanted and the measurements were perfect. hence I ordered another 14 frames!
The frame fits well and appears to be in good quality. It's a shame the hanging fixtures are not pre-fitted to the frame and have to be affixed by the customer, risking the structure of the product. Biggest complaint regards paying for delivery but not receiving the frame until 12 working days later. No refund, compensation, or even explanation was offered for this delayed process...
Only wanted a picture frame to take 2 inch by 2 inch without a mount. But the frame comes with a mount which made it to big for what I wanted to use it for. Quality of the frame and delivery time were good.
The frames themselves are great. They seem well constructed and were easy to unpack and place my pictures. However, the specified free picture hanging hooks were not included, and despite contacting their customer services email immediately after the frames were delivered, I've still not received a reply 3 working days later. So great products, but room for improvement on service.
Absolutely love the frame, exactly what I wanted, BUT it absolutely stinks of fish!!, and I can't get rid of the smell, very disappointed with that, it makes the whole room smell, would not have purchased had I know how bad the wood smells. Disappointed.
Everything very good with company. However had a small issue which no one has replied to my email or with message left on sight. Besides the lack of communication in the after sales side not bad company.
Wasn't as good quality as I expected for the money - a little disappointed bad communication I had no idea as to whether they had received my order no confirmation emails. I had to ring to make sure they had received it.
Impressed with the speed of delivery and how safely it was packaged. The size is perfect and looks really good. Not sure how long it will last as the frame itself seems a bit flimsy and not put together that securely. But I would buy from here again if it does last.
Haven't received my goods yet. Nor have I received a reply to the email I sent last night asking where the frame is. So a bit strange your asking for a review.
its nice but too expensive
Quick service making the frame, and got what I had ordered on line. Delivery was delayed a bit but still within a reasonable time.
The frames are ok but I am asking for one to be exchanged as I don't think it is the right standard chip on the corner and what looks like water damage
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.77 based on 2,250 reviews