Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic

About Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic: Bexleyheath Osteopath Clinic providing a friendly professional service. Open 6 days with evening appointments, patient parking and 2 minutes walk from Bexleyheath Station.

Tell us how Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic made you happy

"I had back pain for a few weeks before visiting David. It felt a lot better after my first visit and a vast improvement after my second visit. It's now virtually back to normal but I have one more appointment and then I should be fixed. Would definitely recommend David."
"David amazing highly recommend this clinic 💙"
"The expert was extremely kind and provided a great service which I felt a difference in straight away as well as explaining each technique he used"
"The first time using this clinic & David was both professional & friendly, Great at putting you at ease & a very confident & experienced practitioner. Impressively he diagnosed my injury within just a few minutes & has been happy to answer any questions I've had. Returning this Wednesday for my 3rd treatment and would highly recommend."
"First visit great results ! Walked out feeling two foot taller and feeling great ! Highly recommended"
"I was really impressed with my treatment. Effective and I will definitely be returning. Also, parking was good too!"
"My first time today walked in with pain in my neck walked out with just a little already booked my next visit extremely happy Peter (Mayor of Royal Greenwich)"
"Very welcoming, friendly and helpful. I was given time to describe the problem but also the questions asked by David made it obvious that he had been listening. Most importantly, I was given a solution that I am confident with."
"Lovely man and very informative of how to make your self better with excersising"
"DAVID made me feel very comfortable while diagnosing my problem and while carrying out the treatment. And I'm sure I'll feel the benefit of his expertise in a few days. Looking forward to my next appointment."
"Would definityly recommend Daniel, he was recommended to me, lovely man, very welcoming, quite enjoyed going actually! Treatment wise, everything he said made sense and I felt considerably better after my first visit, if you have a problem I'm sure he can fix it!"
"Managed to get a same-day appointment outside my working hours and was a first time visited to an osteopath. Daniel was friendly and after a quick chat, explained everything he would do. He quickly diagnosed my issue and treated me patiently and courteously putting me at ease. Felt better straight away though a bit sore immediately afterward. Good friendly, service that I would use again"
"Daniel was able to identify the root cause of the problem very quickly and administered treatment the same day following my consultation. My injury felt instantly better after some deep tissue massage and manipulation. Very pleased with my initial treatment and looking forward to returning soon!"
"Great service, sound advice, relaxed atmosphere and reasonable price. My first visit yesterday and I was extremely happy with the treatment provided. The improvement is very noticeable already, it was refreshing not being pressured into 'block booking' sessions, I will definitely be returning on a more frequent basis."
"I suffered from chronic sciatica leaving me unable to walk, sit or lay down. I had previously been sceptical about the effectiveness of thus type of treatment but I can honestly say making that first appointment with Daniel was the best thing I could have done. He was brilliant and after a course of treatment I have been pain free for a number of months. Go see him!"
"I made appointment to see Ostepath due to a problem with my shoulder, I saw David who immediately made me feel at ease & from a quick conversation diagnosed & treated the issue, I left feeling much better & looking forward to the next appointment that we made."
"Really helping with my back issues. Highly recommended, friendly clinic that provides good advice on long term exercises and maintenance, as well as administering first rate treatments."
"First visit to an osteopath. Everything explained clearly amd left in considerably less pain than I arrived!"
"great improvement after 4 sessions"
"I was suffering with sciatica and decided to visit your clinic.I received excellent treatment and am now free from pain.Not only is Daniel an excellent osteopath, he is also a kind and caring man. Elizabeth Mapstone"
Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic is rated 4.96 based on 305 reviews