Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic

About Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic: Bexleyheath Osteopath Clinic providing a friendly professional service. Open 6 days with evening appointments, patient parking and 2 minutes walk from Bexleyheath Station.

daniel.levicki@hotmail.com

158 Overton Drive
Wanstead

Tell us how Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic made you happy

"Treatment worked and the osteopath was very professional."
"I was nervous at first as I wasn't sure what to expect but after some back manipulation and advice from Daniel I felt a lot better."
"Just finished my first session at Pickford Lane:received a warm welcome and was impressed with the treatment"
"I have an issue with my quad , groin & lower back ( it mainly felt like a dead leg & sharp pains within the groin & Lower back) The doctor advised it was possibly a pulled muscle or tendon & to rest up. After a month of this including time off sick to rest I couldn’t decide whether I needed a physio or osteopath as it was not improving at all. I carried out a local search & opted for Pickford lane on the reviews I read. I have had one meeting with David was & he was really helpful, although he could not confirm if it was a leg or lower back issue he did say that it should only take 2-3 visits to rectify ( which due to the amount of pain I was in I doubted!) he treated both areas & I have improved significantly daily since. I would definitely recommend the clinic & David specifically."
"My first ever Visit to an osteopath! Was a little bit nervous but Daniel was really welcoming and immediately put me at ease! :)"
"David was extremely thorough & helped me understand my pain, told me what to do & what not to do to help. Very knowledgeable, helpful & put me at ease, fully recommended."
"I saw David this morning, it wasn't the first time I had been in need of his help. As always he made me feel welcome and safe. I am now feeling a lot better, I think another couple of treatments and I will be back to 'normal', thanks David."
"It was perfect lovely calm atmosphere came out feeling wonderful excedded my expectations thank you see you on Tuesday at 10am x"
"I visited David with a shoulder injury. He was very warm and welcoming, identified the problem quickly and I was very happy with the treatment."
"I attended pickford lane osteopath clinic today. It was my first experience and i was slightly nervous having suffered with neck and lower back pain for many years. David made me feel at ease throughout and after the session i felt great relief in the troubled areas. I would definately recommend attending this clinic. It is reasonably priced and david was professional and polite."
"A really good and comprehensive treatment for my AS. Will be going back as it has really loosened months of stiffness."
"Continuing neck discomfort prompted me to book a session with the clinic. ( My first time) David was very professional in his manner and my treatment provided some welcome relief from the pain. He also gave me some basic exercises to do at home. I shall be back next week for a follow-up!"
"I received a good service and woke up this morning feeling much better than usual thank you David"
"Visited David on Tuesday evening as I have on going issues with my back shoulders and neck and my neck had gone into spasm and locked up. David managed to free my neck to a degree I was happy with. David was not fully happy with the result and advised further session would be a benefit for me so I have now booked another session which I believe will fully release my neck. I would recommend this practice to anyone as I am fully satisfied that they now what they are doing."
"Daniel made me feel very at ease. He explained what he would be doing before he did it and explained how it would help my symptoms. My neck and right shoulder felt much better afterwards and I will be going back for follow-up treatment. Thanks Daniel."
"Was made to feel very at ease, my lower back problem was diagnosed straight away, and was given really helpful advise. Would highly recommend David"
"Daniel was absolutely fantastic , I was nervous about going to a new practise and he was brilliant . He listened to my needs and treated me with care and consideration . The outcome was excellent and although I need a follow up appointment the treatment was a success . I would recommend Daniel . Thank you ."
"First visit and looking forward to my next session. Came away feeling that I’d been worked on and feel the benefit already."
"I had back pain for a few weeks before visiting David. It felt a lot better after my first visit and a vast improvement after my second visit. It's now virtually back to normal but I have one more appointment and then I should be fixed. Would definitely recommend David."
"David amazing highly recommend this clinic 💙"
Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic is rated 4.96 based on 323 reviews