Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic

About Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic: Bexleyheath Osteopath Clinic providing a friendly professional service. Open 6 days with evening appointments, patient parking and 2 minutes walk from Bexleyheath Station.

daniel.levicki@hotmail.com

158 Overton Drive
Wanstead

Click Here

Tell us how Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic made you happy

"V.proffesssioanal welcoming environment. Exactly what I wanted. Educational appointment. Very happy booked to return next week."
"Made me feel very comfortable and relaxed atmosphere, very informative, and feel like I’ll get a great result in the end."
"I came to see Daniel with regards to my neck pain. He managed to fit me in at 8;30pm and was able to sort me out in 1 session. My neck feels so much better and am looking forward to my appointment next week. Thanks Daniel!"
"Waked into the clinic in agony and very ristricted movement on neck & shoulders. After less than an hour with David I felt as though a miracle had occurred. I have no pain an have enjoyed cooking an serving dinner for my. Hildren and grandchildren. David was very professional and put me at my ease straight away. Wholeheartedly recommend this service without any reservations. Carol, Erith"
"David is second to none with his professional and friendly approach. After my first session I have less pain and more movement in my neck."
"First visit and so glad I went. Treatment was professional with an informal approach which put me at ease although I was in pain. Kept me informed of what he was doing at each stage and gave advice on exercise and treatment. Would definitely recommend."
"I visited David with problems with my neck. He immediately put me at ease and most importantly gave me back more movement and less pain. He explained what was happening at each stage so I understood what to expect. I would not hesitate to recommend him."
"David really good. Had some really good advice on posture. Booked in for next appointment and for husband as well"
"David was so welcoming, I felt comfortable and relaxed the whole time, he has really helped relieve pain I was having in my neck and lower back! I will definitely be visiting regularly. Haven’t felt this good in ages."
"David was great sorted out my problem. Clearly knows his stuff. Very friendly, very professional and makes you feel at ease. Would highly recommend. Thanks David"
"Had my first session on Sunday and absolutely loved it! Got another one on Sunday. Can already feel that my back has become a bit stronger!"
"I visited Daniel Levicki in his Wanstead practice and am very impressed. I approached him with three chronic conditions and he helped me with all of them providing different advice and approaches on each issue. He gave very clear instruction on what action to take day to day to help with the issues. Will definitely use him again."
"Very professional and friendly, noticeable relief after first visit."
"After sciatica kept me stuck in bed and out of work for three days, a colleague recommended the Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic. I had never tried osteopathy before and didn't know what to expect. I had an appointment with David, who was very professional and answered all my questions. I could feel the difference straight after that first appointment and haven't had any pain since. Great service!"
"Felt very at ease and comfortable straight away. During the session was kept informed with every movement and manipulation that was made. Felt a lot easier and of course tender but, more positive with the information I had received."
"Although nervous not having visited an osteopath before I was very impressed by the caring attitude,explanation of my problem and treatment. I felt much improved when I left and look forward to my next treatment"
"David is both friendly and professional, I was put at ease straight away. Most importantly it's now 4 days since my first treatment and I'm pleased to say my symptoms are easing and I am feeling far more comfortable - money well spent. I would most definitely recommend David to my friends and encourage anyone reading this review to book in straight away."
"I went to see David for a back problem. He gave me some really good advice and undertook some massage and manipulation - Already starting to feel the benefits after one session! Highly recommend."
"Thought the service was excellent and would recommend to my family and friends really relieved now and the back pain I had was unbearable I’m on mend now thanks to this clinic."
"Went to see David about my shoulder problem on Wednesday, gave me a massage and some manipulation. Very nice chap, so far so good ! Hopefully he can help me to improve my condition. Early days yet as I will need a few more sessions before I can see any improvement ! Looking forward to see him again in a few weeks ! Thanks David !"
Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic is rated 4.96 based on 328 reviews